SNAP 2020 Registration window was live from September 24 to November 28, 2020. This year, due to COVID 19 relaxations, candidates were given the option to select 2 test dates while filling the SNAP Application Form.
- SNAP aspirants must fulfil the eligibility to appear for the exam. Check SNAP Eligibility Criteria
- SNAP registration fee was raised to INR 1750 must be paid online or via demand draft to apply.
- Candidates appearing for SNAP Test on January 6 can download their hall ticket till exam day. Download SNAP Admit Card
- This year, SNAP Exam will be conducted in 94 test centres. Check SNAP Exam Centers
SNAP 2020 exam will be conducted in 3 sets due to COVID-19 safety precautions in December 2020 and January 2021. Check SNAP 2020 Exam Schedule.
SNAP 2020 Highlights
- Approximately 50,000 to 60,000 candidates are expected to appear for SNAP 2020.
- SNAP 2020 will be conducted in about 95+ test centres in various major cities in India.
SNAP 2020 Exam Dates
|SNAP 2020 Registration Start||September 24, 2020|
|SNAP 2020 Application Form Last Date||November 28, 2020|
|SNAP 2020 Application Fee last Date||November 28, 2020|
|SNAP 2020 Admit Card Release Date||December 5, 2020 | December 21, 2020 | December 24, 2020|
|SNAP 2020 Exam Date||December 20, 2020 | January 6, 2021 | January 9, 2021|
Note: these dates are based on past trends and are subject to change.
What do I need for SNAP Registration?
Before registering for SNAP 2020 Registration, there are some things that every candidate requires to ensure that the registration process is complete without any glitches. Here are the PreRequisites for SNAP 2020 Registration:
- A valid email ID,
- A working phone number and contact details.
- A recent photograph in .jpg/ .jpeg/ .png/ .gif ( with size between 10 KB to 100 KB)
- Mark-sheets and Degree Certificates
- Bank details for fee payment
How to Fill SNAP 2020 Application Form?
SNAP Application Process comprises four major steps: Registration, Filling of Application Form & Upload the Photograph and Payment of Fees. The detailed process of SNAP Registration is as follows:
- Visit the official website i.e. snaptest.org
- Two options on the screen will appear, “User Login” or “Register Now”.
- A new user must click ‘Register’ and complete the registration procedure.
- Now, candidates have to pay the Application fee through the online mode or through demand draft.
- Choose the course of your choice.
- Save the confirmation in your device for future reference.
SNAP 2020 Registration
This is the first part of the registration process. After selecting the ‘Register’ option, the Terms and Conditions screen will pop up. It is mandatory to go through all the details mentioned in the box, and then select the ‘I Agree’ tab. After that, the SNAP registration form will appear. The following fields must be filled:
Field 1: Registration Information
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No. with Country Code
- Email ID
- Candidate’s Category
Note: Provide an active mobile number/ email ID as the OTP and password will only be sent to the number and ID provided.
Field 2: Preferred Test City
- At the time of filling the online form, candidates are required to select a maximum of 3 test cities.
- Make sure to select the city as per your preference.
- After the application fee has been submitted and candidates have received their fee receipt, no changes can be made in the choice of test cities.
Field 3: Scanning and Uploading Photo
The following points must be kept in mind while scanning and uploading the photo:
- Recent passport size photograph (not more than 3 months old)
- Size: 10 kb to 100 kb
- Format: .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif
SNAP 2020 Application Fee Payment
SNAP 2020 application fee can be paid either through online or offline mode. Read the following section to know more about SNAP 2020 Application Fee. The application fee can be paid via following gateways:
- Billdesk Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft
SNAP 2020 Online Payment
- Payment towards the programs must be made through the SNAP website only – snaptest.org.
- After making the payment, proceed to complete the online form (Part II) for Program(s) registration of the respective institute(s).
- You are required to make a separate non-refundable payment of INR 1000 per program per institute at this stage.
- If candidates want to pay program payment through Demand Draft, make DD of INR 1000 (per program)
|SNAP 2020||INR 1750 + GST + Payment Gateway Charges|
|Program Application||INR 1000 per MBA Programme|
SNAP 2020 Payment via Demand Draft
Submit a DD of INR 1750 from any nationalized bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the following address:
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS) will not be responsible for non-delivery of the draft.
- The DD should reach STS by 5:00 pm on the finalized deadline.
SNAP 2020 Registration for Program
- After paying the application fee, Form II in which candidates must select and pay the fee for the program(s) opted.
- At this stage, a list of colleges which accept SNAP Exam scores will be displayed with the programmes offered.
- Candidates can select as many programmes as they wish for as there is no maximum limit.
- The programmes selected can be updated before making the final payment.
Note: The institute program payment is non-refundable.
Benefits of Early SNAP 2020 Registration
- Registration at the last moments when many candidates are trying to register creates a lot of pressure on the website which might cause the site to stop working.
- Adequate time to correct application form if needed.
- Candidates who complete the SNAP payment process by the specified date will be intimated to their allotted test city via E-mail.
- The early information about the exam center will enable candidates to plan their travel schedules accordingly.
- Candidates who complete their payment on or after the deadline (till the last date of registration) will be able to know their allotted test city on the date of Admit Card generation.
- This may result in last-minute changes to the travel plan.
Note: Candidates must fill the application form carefully as no changes can be made after the application fee payment.
SNAP Registration 2020 for Foreign Students
The English proficiency test is necessary for all foreign candidates. The IELTS exam conducted by British council or IELA exam has to be cleared. The minimum cutoff in IELTS exam is 6 and IELA exam is 4, the candidate must have cleared the same with a minimum cut off.
Documents Required by Foreign Nationals for SNAP Registration 2020
- Application Forms (4 Copies)
- Photographs (4 Copies)
- Copies of Passport-Photo Page, Validity Page, Visa Page, Arrival Stamp Page
- Proof of Residence (Leave & License agreement/ C-Form from the owner is required to be submitted within 24 hours to FRO.
- Bonafide Certificate / Letter of Provisional Admission from University/College/Institution in case of Student Visa
Foreign applicants have to check the eligibility criteria specific to them. They will also have to submit documents for applying for SNAP. International students are categorized as:
- Foreign national
- Person of Indian Origin
- An overseas citizen of India
- Non-Resident Indian
SNAP 2020 Exam Centers
|SNAP Exam Centers|
|Ajmer||Greater Noida||Kanpur||Port Blair|
|Amritsar||Ernakulam - Kochi||Kota||Rajkot|
|Asansol||Gangtok - Bardang||Kozhikode||Roorkee|
|Chandigarh - Mohali||Indore||Mysuru||Udaipur|
|Gurugram||Jhansi||Panjim - Mapusa||-|
Note: Candidates are allowed to choose upto 3 test cities of their choice. It must be kept in mind that final allocation of the test center is based on the discretion of the SNAP committee. No change of test city will be accepted after the payment for the SNAP 2020 Application Fee has been submitted.
SNAP 2020 Participating Institutes and Programs
SNAP 2020 Registration FAQs
Ques. Can I download the SNAP application form and fill it and send it to the office?
Ans. No, you cannot do this; the SNAP application form will be accepted through online mode only.
Ques. I am currently doing BBA, I am in the final year of BBA, Can I apply for SNAP 2020?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for SNAP 2020 as per the eligibility criteria.
Ques. Can I select any centre randomly to appear for the test?
Ans. Yes, you can just make sure that the test centre is near your location.
Ans. One must open the registration portal on an Internet Explorer version 6.0 or above. Also, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox can also work for the same.
Ques. What is the mode of application for SNAP?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the management examination via online mode only.
Ques. What is the application fee for SNAP 2020?
Ans. The application fee for SNAP 2020 is INR 1750. It can be paid via online or offline mode.
Ques. What is the minimum score to appear in SNAP 2020 for General Category?
Ans. As per the latest eligibility for SNAP, the candidate must have minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
Ques. Can a student apply offline for SNAP?
Ans. No, registrations for SNAP are accepted only through online mode. However, candidates can submit the required fee offline through Demand Draft (DD).
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.