SNAP 2018 will be conducted in offline mode across 102 cities all over India. SNAP is conducted every year by SIU. It is a National level entrance exam.
- SNAP 2018 will be held at 102 SNAP offline exam centers throughout the country, like the previous year.
- Candidates should state their preferable choice of exam centers during SNAP Registration.
- It is advised that all candidates cross check the exam center preference before the submission of the same.
- Once the preference is entered it cannot be altered.
- While appearing for the exam, make sure you carry your SNAP Admit Card to the hall.
- Participants have to indicate their preference for SNAP 2018 Exam centers while filling the Application Form.
Check Best SNAP Coaching Centers to Boost your SNAP Preparation
SNAP 2018 Exam Center List
- Candidates can appear for SNAP 2018 at any of the pre-notified centers.
- However, candidates are advised to choose exam center near to their residence/city.
- The list of SNAP Test Centers 2018 is mentioned in the table below.
How to Choose SNAP 2018 Exam Centers?
- Candidates can indicate preference for a maximum of one test city while filling SNAP 2018 Application Form.
- The list of SNAP 2018 Exam Centers is mentioned in the drop down list after selecting the program for which they wish to apply.
- Candidates have to select 1 city from the available list.
- The center would be allocated on the basis of availability of slots.
- SNAP Exam Secretariat however reserves the final right to allot exam centers for all the successful applicants.
- In case of any unforeseen event, the secretariat can allocate any other exam center from the one mentioned by the exam conducting body as well as delete or add any center to the list.
- The final allotted center is mentioned on SNAP Admit Card.
SNAP 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates are advised to follow some of the important guidelines before appearing for SNAP Exam.
- Candidate should report at the test center latest by 13.00 hours. Those who report at the test center after 14.00 hours cannot appear for the test.
- All the applicants are required to carry the following documents at SNAP 2018 Test Centers.
- Admit card
- Latest colored passport sized photograph should be pasted on the Admit card at the appropriate place
- Photo Identity card as mentioned on the back of Admit card
- Blue/Black point Pen
- Candidates must not carry any of the prohibited items: Cell phones, calculators, digital watches with built-in calculators/memory, watch calculators, alarm clocks, etc.
- The invigilator or Symbiosis Test Secretariat Representative would stamp and authorize SNAP Admit Card.
- Applicants must occupy seats in the exam center only after cross checking the seat number pasted on the desk and mentioned on the Admit card.
- The Admit card would be verified by the invigilator present at the exam center.
- Test booklets will be distributed only before the starting of the test. The booklet should be sealed and candidates must inform the invigilator if the seal is found to be broken or tampered.
- Make sure that all the pages are in proper order and if the pages are torn or booklet is found to be defective then bring the matter to the notice of exam invigilator for timely replacement of test booklet.
- Candidates can attempt any section in any order within the allotted time limit of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Candidates can leave the test center only after the completion of the test and the OMR sheet and Question Paper is collected by the exam invigilator.
- No one can leave the exam center till all the OMR sheets and Question Papers are collected and counted by the invigilators.
- Those who use any unfair means will be debarred from taking the exam or participating in any subsequent process.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College