SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card, Documents and Exam Day Instructions
SOFT CET 2020 admit card will be available in the online mode, for each of the UG and PG courses by the end of the second week of April 2020. Hall Ticket will be issued by the School of Fashion Technology.
- SOFT CET 2020 is expected to be conducted from May 8 to 11, 2020 (Online test, Studio test and Personal Interview).
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website after its released.
- Candidates have to keep their user ID and password ready beforehand if they wish to download the admit card.
- An ID proof issued by government authorities will be required to be carried along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
The students have to appear for the online test, personal interview and studio test/ group discussion according to the test selection.
SOFT CET 2020 Important Dates
As the SOFT exam will be conducted independently in 3 shifts for three different courses. The application registration dates will be same for all the exams but the test dates will be different and time slots will be different for each of the course. The details are as follows:
|Commencement of online Application||November 15, 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application form||April 15, 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of examination||May 8 to 11, 2020 (Date to be chosen by the student at the time of registration)|
Check SOFT CET Exam Pattern
How to download SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card?
SOFT CET 2020 admit card will be available in online mode only. The access to the same will be done only through providing the details of the name, username and password on the official website.
7 step process mentioned below is to be followed to gain access to your SOFT CET admit card 2020:
- Open the official website: http://softcet.in/cet_desc.aspx.
- Look for the link “SOFT admit card”.
- There will be an option, coming for three courses of UG, PG and PG Diploma.
- Select the field you have applied for and this will take you to a new webpage.
- Provide the details of username and password on the page.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The SOFT admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of the admit card and keep it safely for future use.
Details on SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card:
SOFT admit card is the most important document that is to be brought on the day of the exam. The details present on the admit card are as follows:
- Name of the candidate: The name of the candidate as per the class 10 certificate. The name is taken from the SOFT application form.
- Roll number: The roll number will be generated after filling the SOFT application form. The roll number will be unique for a candidate. The roll number will remain same for all the process of the SOFT exam.
- Test center: The venue at which the exam will be conducted. The place will be given according to the choice given by the candidate at the time of filling the SOFT CET 2020 Application Form.
- Timings: The time at which the exam will be conducted. The SOFT exam will be conducted on different dates according to the details selected at the time of form filling.
- Signature: Signature of the candidate as uploaded with the application form.
- Photograph: A copy of the scanned photograph uploaded by the candidate.
Documents to be carried with SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card
The candidate has to carry a photo id proof with the admit card. The list of acceptable ID proofs at the SSC CGL test centers are:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Identity card of the college
- Voter ID card
Please note: Photo ID proof is mandatory, without the same, candidate will not be allowed to write the exam.
Discrepancy in SOFT CET 2020 Admit Card
Although the admit card will be generated in the online mode only, therefore the information will be auto filled on the basis of data supplied by the candidate. The chances of getting wrong information are rare, if you want to get the information corrected you can request for assistance on the following details:
School of fashion technology
Sr. 13/12, Narhe Ambegaon,
Near Takshila Society,
Opp. To vision English Medium School, Pune: -411041
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday and Sunday off
Lunch timing- 12.30 PM- 1.30 PM
College Time- 9.00 AM- 5 PM
SOFT CET 2020 Exam Centers
There is only one SOFT CET 2020 exam center in the country.
|Pune||School of Fashion Technology, SOFT Campus, Near Cummins Engineering College, Karve Nagar, PUNE - 411052 Fax: +91-20-25476333 Telephone: +91-20-25474328 / 25472782|
SOFT CET 2020 will be conducted in School of Fashion Technology, SOFT Campus, Pune. All the rounds for admission will be conducted on the same center on same day from May 8 – 11, 2020.
SOFT CET 2020 Important Instructions
Important instructions to be followed by a candidate on the day of examination are given below: -
- The online test will be commenced as per the schedule given by the examination authority.
- The rules and regulation will be explained on the day of the exam by the examination in – charge.
- Test can be given only after the fee is paid for that. Candidate have to pay fee individually for each course and candidate have to pay fee for every attempt.
- Once the payment of application fee is done, 20 mock questions will be unlocked for preparation.
- The Online Test, Studio Test and Personal Interview will be conducted at the same day in the SOFT campus, Pune only.
- Candidates must follow the schedule strictly defined by SOFT.
- Students must bring their own colors (Crayons, paints, pencil colors, drawing pencils, pencil, eraser, sharpener, etc. on the day of the exam.
- If you get your name in the merit list, he/she must confirm his/her presence by sending an email, to admission @soft.ac.in and cc to email@example.com.
- Any changes in the admission calendar can be done by the examination authorities.
- In case of a power failure or issue with an internet connection, the candidate can appear for the exam in the next shift. This will be done only if the candidate has reported the same to the SOFT administration within 30 minutes of any such situation. Students will be provided with balance questions in such situations.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College