SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Admit Card is expected to be available in the 1st week of August 2018.
- Candidates can download the admit card from their respective regional website or from www.ssc.nic.in
- Enter registration number or name or roll number along with date of birth to download the admit card.
- Admit card will contain all the relevant details for the exam such as exam venue, address and date of examination.
- Candidates need to carry at least one ID proof along with the admit card to be eligible to appear in the exam.
- Candidates can contact their respective regional centers for any discrepancy in the admit card.
- Candidates need to follow a set of instructions, so as to avoid any problem at the exam time.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator designated as Staff Selection Committee Junior Hindi Translator Test is an employment test being conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission). As the name suggests, through this test candidates can apply for the job of Junior Hindi Translator in various government departments in the country. This exam is held in two steps, Paper I and Paper II.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Admit Card Dates
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 is expected to be held in September and application process is expected to start in mid-April.
Here is a table showing all the relevant/important dates for SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018:
|Availability of Admit Card for Paper I||1st week of August 2018|
|Exam date for Paper I||September 4 to 8, 2018|
|Results of Paper I||October 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card for Paper II||4th week of November 2018|
|Exam date for Paper II||1st week of December 2018|
|Final result of SSC JHT 2018||January 2019|
How to Download SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Admit Card?
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of Staff Selection Committee. It should be noted that the only way to get the Admit Card is through downloading it from official website. Admit Card will not be sent through post or mail for any kind of candidate.
Here is a detailed step by step method to download SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Admit Card:
- Candidates first need to reach the official website of Staff Selection Committee, which is www.ssc.nic.in .
- Now Click on ‘Admit Card.’
- Clicking on this link will open a new window titled ‘ADMIT CARD MAY GET FROM FOLLOWING REGIONAL WEBSITES.’
- This window will contain links for all the regions of the country, for example, North Region, South Region, North West Region etc.
- Candidate needs to click on the link for region in which he/she resides.
- Now the important thing is that different regional websites have their own sitemap or site structure, therefore, candidates need to browse the site with care and find the link for Admit Card or Hall Ticket.
- Now candidates need to find and click on Notification named like this ‘Download Admit Card for the post of Junior Hindi Translator 2018.’ Also, it can be the case that Admit Card for this post may be released along with another post, so if candidates find any notification including such words mentioned above, candidates should click on that.
- Now this will redirect candidates to a page where candidates need to enter their credentials to download admit card.
- Candidates may enter their Registration Number or Name or Roll Number along with their Date of Birth.
- Now click on ‘Search Status.’
- Candidates will be able to see their Admit Card now. Candidates are advised to take two or three colored copies of Admit Card for exam purpose and for future reference.
Details on Admit Card
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Admit Card contains all the important details for examination. Here is a list of details that are mentioned on the admit card:
- Complete name of Exam
- Name of Applicant/Candidate along with other personal details such as address, Father’s name etc.
- Contact details of Candidate, especially the email-id.
- Candidate’s caste or Category.
- Registration Number of Candidate.
- Roll number of Candidate.
- Exam Center’s Code.
- Exam Center’s Address and details.
- Date of Exam.
- Timing of Exam.
Discrepancy in SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Admit Card
The system of generation of Admit Cards totally computer based, therefore, chances of any error are very low.
However, if still there appears to be a case of any problem in the Admit Card, candidates can refer to the contact details mentioned on the Regional websites of SSC.
Here is a list of Phone Numbers of various regional centers of SSC:
|Central region||05322460511, 09452424060|
|South region||09445195946, 04428251139|
|West region||09869730700, 07738422705|
|East region||09477461228, 09477461229|
|Madhya Pradesh region||09407921504, 09407921505|
|Kerala Karnataka region||08025502520, 09483862020|
|North West region||09915509204, 0991500931|
|North East region||09085073593, 09085015252|
Documents Required with Admit Card
To be eligible to enter the examination center for SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018, candidate needs to have at least one photo ID proof in original, along with SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Admit Card.
Following are the options of ID Proofs that a candidate can carry at the exam center of SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID Card
- Driving License
Exam Day Instructions
SSC exams are held once a year and so is SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018. Candidates are advised not to do any silly mistakes which cam make them ineligible to appear in the exam.
Here is a list of instructions that candidates need to keep in mind for this test:
- Candidates must carefully note down the details mentioned on Admit Card and reach the exam center as early as possible.
- Candidates should not download the Admit Card too many times. Downloading Admit Card a lot times may lead to blocking of candidate’s application.
- As mentioned above, candidates must carry at least one Photo ID Proof along with the admit card.
- Candidates cannot carry any pen/pencil/rough sheet inside the exam hall. All necessities will be provided inside the exam hall.
- Candidates cannot carry any electronic gadget like mobile phone or calculator inside the exam hall.
- Candidates, under any circumstances, must not indulge in any kind of usage of unfair means.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College