Sharda University has released SUAT 2021 Application Form in February 2021. Eligible candidates can visit sharda.ac.in and fill their application form for SUAT 2021 online. Candidates must fill a single form for SUAT 2021. The application fee for SUAT 2021 is INR 1500 & 1000 for male and female candidates respectively. It can be paid through either online mode (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) or offline mode (DD in favor of Sharda University).
- Candidates willing to fill Sharda University Application Form 2021 for an Undergraduate course must have passed class XII. For candidates filling the form for a Post-graduate course, must hold a Bachelor’s degree. Check SUAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates will proceed to SUAT Slot Booking 2021 to book a center and time of their choice after they have successfully completed SUAT registration.
- SUAT application form 2021 is a single form that will be used for admission to the courses like B.Tech., BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA (Bachelor of Business administration), B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design etc.
Exemption in SUAT 2021
Sharda University offers special admission provision to the candidates who have secured a rank in one of the following National/State Level exams. They are as follows:
|Candidates Exempted from SUAT 2021|
|Engineering||JEE-Main/ SUAT||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Valid Scorecard|
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||CAT > 65% |
MAT > 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||NATA qualified|
|MBBS||UPCMET only||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
|BDS||UPCAT only||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
SUAT 2021 Application Form Dates
|Release of SUAT Application Form 2021||February 2021 (Out)|
|Last date to fill SUAT Application Form 2021||To be Announced|
Why Apply for SUAT 2021?
Sharda University offers you multiple reasons to get associated with them. The university prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities. Some of the most interesting reasons to apply for SUAT 2021 are:
- 13,000+ students on campus
- 85+ Nationalities
- 216 courses
- 47,500 student base
How to Apply for SUAT 2021?
SUAT Application form 2021 can be filled online. The step-by-step registration process is described below:
SUAT Application Form 2021 in Online Mode
Candidates willing to appear for SUAT 2021 must read the eligibility details before applying. The online application form will be available on the official website of Sharda University. The steps to fill SUAT Application Form online are given below:
- Visit official website of Sharda University i.e. sharda.ac.in.
- Click on apply online link on the top
- Enter details in all the required fields.
- On successful completion of application form filling, a unique ID and password will be generated. This must be kept safely for future use also.
- Payment of the SAT application fee must be done immediately as part of the process. This has to be paid through credit/ debit card/ DD/ Cash deposit at the regional office.
- Once the fee will be received, candidate will be directed to ATTEST center. The system will then give an option for slot booking in the online mode.
Details in SUAT Application form 2021
Candidates must fill-in the following details to the best of their knowledge. An application form with all correct information, along with the fulfilment of SUAT 2021 Eligibility, will decide the selection/ rejection form. The details in SUAT Application Form will be asked in the following order:
- Name: Enter the name as in class 10 certificate.
- Nationality: Encircle the bubble whether Indian or foreign national.
- Academic Career: Selection of course at the undergraduate/ graduate/ post graduate level.
- Details of course
- Branch details
- Mobile number: 10-digit functional mobile number. This can also be your father’s/ mother’s mobile number if you do not have a mobile.
- Address: complete address with details of the street, house number and pin code.
- Gender: Male or Female
- Email address: A functional and active email id which can be used for all the future communications.
Apart from these, more questions will be asked in the application form about educational qualification. The candidate has to provide 3 recent passport size photographs in the form. They must also sign the application form in running writing.
SUAT Application Form 2021 for International/NRI Candidates
There is a different provision for International/ NRI candidates to fill Sharda University Application Form. TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
While beginning with the registration process, the system will ask you if you are of Indian or International origin. The only point of difference is in selecting the Nationality details. The candidate must select the correct option. It will appear like:
Post form filling, a candidate must pay the application fee through either of the following modes. The application fee for SUAT 2021 is INR 1500 & 1000 for male and female candidates respectively.
- Debit/ Credit card of Axis/HDFC card
- Payumoney payment portal
Important Documents for SUAT Application Form 2021
An applicant must keep a scanned copy of the following documents, while filling the online SUAT application form: (SmartArt)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Class 10 and class 12 mark sheets
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Graduation degree certificate
Once a candidate has completely filled the application form, he can download SUAT admit card 2021 by selecting the following details online:
- Exam state
- Exam city
- Exam center
- Test date
- Time slot
SUAT Slot Booking 2021
The slot for SUAT 2021 can be booked either online or offline. To book online, visit the official website and fill-in all your details. To apply offline, visit any of the ATTESTED Centres and follow the below steps. You will be needing your Email ID and Password for the same.
After realization of application fee, Sharda University will send the confirmation information to ATTEST. It will then activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the applicant. Refer to the below points for more information:
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the applicant must fill in the details of time, day, date and select the SUAT Exam Center of their choice.
- On successful booking through the OBES system, the applicant will obtain SUAT admit card online.
- Take the 2 printouts of the admit card generated and 3 recent photographs to the exam center.
- SUAT 2021 Exam Center: SUAT 2021 will be conducted on the main campus or regional campuses. A candidate can gain access to the list of centers while he completes the registration process.
SUAT Application Form FAQ’s
Ques. What is the SUAT application fee?
Ans. A fee of INR 1500 and 100 has to be paid by male and female candidates respectively.
Ques. In which mode can I pay the application fee?
Ans. In online (Credit/Debit card) and offline (DD) mode.
Ques. Is the SUAT application fee refundable?
Ans. No, it is non-refundable and non-transferable
Ques. Can I give SUAT before completing class 12 or graduation?
Ans. Yes, you can appear for the test but your admission is conditional.
Ques. Can I apply for SUAT 2021 in offline mode?
Ans. No, application form can be filled online only.
SUAT 2021 Contact Details
In case of any query/ questions, you may contact Sharda University at:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. 201306
Phone number: 0120-3121001 or 0120-4570000
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.