TNTET 2019 Application process will begin in the month of July 2019. TNTET 2019 Application form will be available in online as well as offline mode. Candidates have to visit the TRB website and complete the online application process. Also candidates can collect the application form from the Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools specified by the Chief Educational Officers concerned against the payment of INR 50 in cash.
Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TNTET) is conducted by Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board every year for those candidates who want to become a teacher in primary section as well as middle section i.e. Teachers for Class I to V (Paper I) and Class VI to VII (Paper II). It is a state level examination which is conducted for candidates to get a certificate of Teacher’s Eligibility Test.
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will release TNTET 2019 Application Form for recruitment of teachers at the state level in second week of July 2019.
- TNTET 2019 exam is going to be conducted on October 6 & 7, 2019.
- There are 2 papers, Paper I for secondary grade teacher and Paper II for the graduate teacher.
- Candidates who would like to pursue a career in teaching field can apply for this exam.
TNTET 2019 Application Form: Highlights
|Exam||Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test(TNTET)|
|Conducting Authority||Teachers Recruitment Board(TRB), Tamil Nadu|
|Application Process Begins||Second week of July 2019|
|Application Process Ends||First week of August 2019|
|Exam Date||October 6 & 7, 2019|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
TNTET 2019 Application Form: Dates
A tentative schedule for TNTET 2019 is given below:
|Release of Application form||Second week of July 2019|
|Closing Date to fill Application Form||First week of August 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||First week of August 2019|
|TNTET 2019 Written Exam Paper-I (D.T.ed)||October 6, 2019|
|TNTET 2019 Written Exam Paper-II (B.ed)||October 7, 2019|
TNTET 2019 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up TNTET 2019 Application Form, all candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the TRB, Tamil Nadu. After clearing the eligibility criteria applicant can apply for TNTET 2019.
Below are the eligibility Pointers:
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not exceed greater than 40 years.
- There will be age relaxation as per the Govt. rules and regulation.
PAPER - 1
- Candidates should have one of the following degrees to apply for Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V: B.Ed in Nursery Teacher Training of 2 years BTC in Urdu and BTC/Diploma in Teacher Education/Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute/DIET.
- Candidates who are appearing for D.E.Ed/B.Ed degree is also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are visually impaired are not eligible to write Paper I.
PAPER - 2
- Candidates should have one of the following degrees to apply for Graduate Teacher for classes VI to VIII: B.A./B.Sc./B.Lit. degree in Botany, Chemistry, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Physics, Tamil, and Zoology as major subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and B.Ed from a Recognized University.
- Candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
TNTET 2019 Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates can either apply online or offline. We have described all the information regarding both the process below:
Candidates who want to apply online have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board i.e. trb.tn.nic.in.
Applicants will have to fill in all the necessary details and upload the photographs and signature. Candidates will have to attach all the documents supporting Caste, Qualifications, Age, Experience, etc. After completely filling the application, candidates will have to pay the fee.
Candidates should keep a scanned copy of coloured passport photograph, signature, and other relevant documents ready for uploading during the form submission process.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Site i.e. trb.tn.nic.in
- Search for recruitment section
- Click on the link showing notification for TNTET 2019 Exam
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab
- Go through all the instructions and details very carefully and then click on “Click here to proceed” option.
- Enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email address
- Fill the application form with your Personal Details like Address, Nationality, Academic qualifications, Choice of examination centre, Paper applied for, etc.
- Upload your signature and Photograph.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of application fee through any Online Mode using net-banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Review the details in the entire form, make changes, if necessary and Click on Submit button.
- After the completion of TNTET 2019 Online Application form, a registration number along with password will be generated. Keep it safe for future use.
- TNTET application forms can be purchased from the Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools notified by the Chief Educational Officers concerned.
- The application sales centres will be notified in the official site http://www.trb.tn.nic.in
- The Application forms and Prospectus can be bought on payment of INR 50 in cash.
- The filled-in Application Form and the TRB Copy of the Fees Payment Challan must be kept inside the envelope provided and submitted in person in the Office of the District Educational Officer.
- Candidates are advised not to send the filled-in Application Form directly to the TN Teachers Recruitment Board. Such applications shall not be accepted and they will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to get an acknowledgement on the photocopy of the application form.
TNTET 2019 Application Form: Documents Required
Before filling the application form, candidates must keep certain documents handy which are required to be uploaded and submitted along with TNTET 2019 Application Form.
Documents required to be attached/Uploaded:-
- Passport size colour photograph
- Full signature.
- Caste Certificate
- Qualifications Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- TRB Copy of the fee payment challan (in the case of offline mode)
TNTET 2019 Application Form: Application Fee
Applicants who fail to pay the fee are not eligible for further proceedings related to the download of admit card.
TNTET 2019 Application Fee can be paid in online mode for candidates applying in online mode and in offline mode for candidates applying in offline mode.
The application fee varies as per the category to which candidate belongs, details are mentioned below:
|For General Category||INR 500|
|For SC/ST/PWD Category||INR 250|
TNTET 2019 Application Form: Details
Following details are asked in TNTET Application Form:
- Name Of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Parent's Domicile
- Address for Communication.
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Subject group in Qualifying Examination.
- Paper applying for
- Choice of City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference
- Rural Weightage Claimed
TNTET 2019 Application Form: Correction
Candidates are strictly advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care. There is no provision to make any changes in the form after it has been submitted.
They should be very careful while entering the details, After the submission of the details, it cannot be changed/edited/modified under any circumstances.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College