Tripura JEE 2021 Application Form has been released on the official website on April 5, 2021. The application process is completely online and the last date to apply for the exam has been extended till April 30, 2021. TJEE 2021 will be conducted by the Higher Education Department on June 23, 2021
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as main subjects are eligible to apply for the exam. Check Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria
- The application fees for General male candidates is Rs 550 and for female & BPL candidates it is Rs 350.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) conducts TRIPURA JEE 2021 examination, which is a state-level offline examination for admitting candidates in various degree programs in different disciplines such as Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries and other courses offered by the colleges in Tripura.
Tripura JEE 2021 Highlights
The exam highlights table for TRIPURA JEE 2021 Entrance Examination is given below.
|TRIPURA JEE 2021 exam conducting authority||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination|
|Official Site of TRIPURA JEE 2021 exam||tbjee.nic.in|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (In INR)|| |
General Male– 550
SC/ST Male – 450
BPL UR (Male and Female) and All Female – 350
BPL SC/ST – 350
Tripura JEE 2021 Application Dates
The important dates to keep in mind for TRIPURA JEE 2021 exam application process is tabulated below.
|Release of online application form||April 5, 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||April 30, 2021|
|TJEE 2021||June 25, 2021|
Tripura JEE 2021 Eligibility
Given below are the eligibility criteria for appearing for Tripura JEE state level offline examination.
Applicant should be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent Resident of the state of Tripura.
Applicants residing in Tripura continuously for 10 years immediately prior to the date of application for TRIPURA JEE 2021 exam are eligible for applying.
Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education (or) equivalent higher secondary examination.
Applicant whose parent is an All India Services Officer born in Manipur-Tripura Cadre (or) a Central Government employee working in Tripura for continuous 3 years (or) a Ex-Servicemen staying in Tripura continuously for 5 years (or) a serving defence personnel hailing from Tripura and staying in Tripura continuously for 5 years immediately prior to the date of application for TRIPURA JEE 2021 exam are eligible for applying.
A candidate who got a seat previously based on TRIPURA JEE is not eligible for appearing for Tripura JEE exam this year and in subsequent years unless he has surrendered the seat to the concerned authority within 7 days of seat allocation.
How to Fill Tripura JEE 2021 Application Form?
The detailed steps involved in filling up Tripura JEE 2021 Application form are given below.
- Edit Profile
- Fill Application Form
- Finalize Application
- Fee Payment
Step 1: Registration –
- Visit the official website i.e. tbjee.nic.in.
- Find the link stating “Tripura JEE Registration 2021”.
- Enter your valid email id and mobile number.
- Click on “Submit”
Step 2: Edit Profile –
- Login using your registered email id and password.
- Fill the “Edit Profile Form”.
- Click on “Submit”
Step 3: Fill Tripura JEE Application Form –
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- The details that are required to be filled in the application form are Qualification Details, Residency Details, Previous Application Details (if applicable), and Other information e.g. Group choice, Venue choice etc.
Step 4: Upload the Document and Finalise Application
- There are certain documents that are needed to be uploaded while filling the online application form. The documents along with their specifications are given below:
|Document||File Format||File Size||File Dimensions||Other|
|Photo||JPEG or JPG||100 KB||3.5cm X 4.5cm|| |
|Signature||JPEG or JPG||60 KB||3.5cm X 1.5cm|| |
One Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
|1 MB||–|| |
Note – Candidates must note that they must check the application form carefully before final submission of the same as no changes could be made after the final submission of the application form.
2. Fill the application fee using the online payment mode.
Step 5 – Print the Acknowledgement
- Once the candidates have paid the application fee, the confirmation page will appear.
- Print the confirmation page for future reference.
Documents Required with Tripura JEE 2021 Application Form
The below are the mandatory documents, whose self-attested photocopies are required to be submitted along with TRIPURA JEE 2021 Application Form.
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- PRTC certificate (Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate)
- Caste category certificate (2 self-attested photocopies)
- Physically handicapped (PH) certificate (2 self-attested photocopies if applicable)
- Certificate for proof of Ex-Serviceman or Serving Defence Personnel (2 self-attested photocopies if applicable)
- Seat surrendered certificate (if applicable)
- Self-addressed envelope affixed with 5 rupees stamp
- Copy of exam fee challan with the Banker's stamp.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) certificate (if applicable)
Details in Tripura JEE 2021 Application Form
The clear explanation on how to fill up the details asked for in TRIPURA JEE 2021 Application Form is tabulated below.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name of the Applicant||Enter the full name of the Applicant|
|Father’s Name||Enter Applicant’s father’s full name|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Enter the date of birth|
|Category||Choose your Caste Category properly from the drop-down list available|
|Quota||Write whether PH (physically handicapped) or EX (ward of Ex-Serviceman) if applicable|
|Group in which the candidate wants to appear||Select whether A or B or C as per your choice|
|Present and Permanent Address||Enter your Present and Permanent Address|
|Choice of examination centre||Choose your exam centre location from the given list of choices|
|Educational Qualifications||Enter all your educational qualifications|
|Previous appearance in Tripura JEE exam||Select Yes or No|
Tripura JEE 2021 Application Fee
The below table shows the detailed fee structure of TRIPURA JEE 2021 based on the category of the applying candidates.
|General / Unreserved / OBC candidates||INR 350|
|SC and ST candidates||INR 300|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL) Unreserved candidates||INR 250|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL) SC and ST candidates||INR 200|
TJEE Application Form Correction
Applicants of TRIPURA JEE 2021 eligibility test should fill the application form without making any mistakes at the first attempt itself, since it is an offline form. If the applicant makes any mistake in TRIPURA JEE 2021 application form, he has to contact TRIPURA Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) authorities regarding the queries in the corrections to be made in TRIPURA JEE 2021 application form.
TJEE Application Form 2021 FAQs
Question: Can I get TRIPURA JEE 2021 application form offline?
Answer: Yes, TRIPURA JEE 2021 application form is available offline in the form distribution counters of the TBJEE office.
Question: Can I submit TRIPURA JEE 2021 application form online?
Answer: No, TRIPURA JEE 2021 application form cannot be submitted online, the application form must be submitted in person in the counter of the TBJEE office.
Question: When TRIPURA JEE 2021 application form will be available?
Answer: TRIPURA JEE 2021 application form will be available on February 4 – 24, 2021(tentatively).
Question: Whether other state candidates are eligible for applying for TRIPURA JEE 2021?
Answer: No, only a permanent resident of Tripura is eligible to apply.
Question: Can I pay the application fee online?
Answer: Yes, candidates can pay the application fee online using SBI Collect.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.