Tripura JEE 2021 Results will be released on October 20, 2021 (tentatively). Candidates will have to login into their account using User ID and Password to access the result. Previously, Tripura JEE 2021 Final Answer Key will be released by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. Answer Key will be released in form of PDF that can be downloaded from Official website – tbjee.nic.in. The exam will be held in the last week of April 2021 (tentatively). The direct link to check Tripura JEE 2021 Results will be provided below.
- Based on the result, counselling will be held for allotment of seats on the rank basis. Check TJEE 2021 Counselling
- With the help of answer key, applicants can predict and calculate their scores.
- If a candidate has any questions related to the answer key then he/she can send the feedback.
- Tripura JEE Common Merit List is also present in the file where the joint merit position of a candidate is written in front of his/her enrollment number
Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (Tripura JEE) is an exam through which applicants can take admission into various courses in Tripura. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted to get admission in several courses of undergraduate programs that are open by different government and non-government institutions/colleges situated in Tripura.
Dates for Tripura JEE 2021 Result
Here are a few important dates related to Tripura JEE 2021 Result:
|TJEE 2021||September 25 & 26, 2021|
|Uploading of model answer key||October 12, 2021|
|Publication of result||October 20, 2021|
|TJEE 2021 counselling||Last week of October 2021|
How to Check Tripura JEE Result?
The steps that are needed to be followed in order to check Tripura JEE 2021 result is given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website tbjee.nic.in
- Use Enrollment number to log in.
- Enter Your Date of Birth in the of DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Locate the “Check Result” tab.
- Click on the tab
- The result will be displayed
- The scorecard will not be sent by post, the only way to check the result is online.
Details on Score Card
The scorecard will contain the following details:
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
The scorecard will show you as “qualified for Tripura JEE 2021 Counseling” if you clear the cutoff marks for each subject in the entrance exam. In case you do not qualify for the exam, the message “Sorry you are not qualified” will display.
Tripura JEE 2021 Answer Key
The answer key of Tripura JEE 2021 will be published in online mode in the form of PDF. Applicants will be able to check the answer key through our website tbjee.nic.in. With the help of answer key, applicants can predict and calculate their scores.
If candidates find any discrepancies in the published Tripura JEE answer key then they can send feedbacks to the examination authority. An applicant can file his/her objection or queries over about that TRIPURA JEE Model Answer Key. The feedback can be sent at email@example.com. Once all the feedbacks are resolved TRIPURA JEE 2021 releases the final TRIPURA JEE Answer Key.
How to Download Tripura JEE 2021 Answer Key?
- Firstly, visit the official website tbjee.nic.in
- Tripura JEE answer key 2021 will be released for all the 3 sections namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- The answer key will be available in PDF format.
- Candidates can match their marked answer with the Tripura JEE 2021 answer keys and know the correct and incorrect responses they have marked in the entrance test and estimate their scores.
Tripura JEE 2021 Merit List
Tripura JEE 2021 Merit List is well-defined by considering the scores of all sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Use the application number and date of birth to log in
- TJEE merit list 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Check common merit position mentioned in the merit list.
- Download the merit list and take a print out for later use.
- Tripura JEE Common Merit List is also present in the file where the joint merit position of a candidate is written in front of his/her enrollment number.
The applicant can find the names and enrollment number of top three applicants of each group i.e. of PCM group and of PCB group, on the first page of TRIPURA JEE 2021 Merit List file. Along with the group-wise (PCM and PCB) merit list, a total number of applicants that actually appeared for Tripura JEE 2021 is also stated in the TRIPURA JEE 2021 Merit List.
In case, two or more applicants secure similar marks then there exists a tie. Tie-breaker condition is used to break the tie.
- In case two applicants secure identical marks in the examination, the candidates with greater score in Marks scored in PCM group (Physics + Chemistry+ Mathematics) will be considered and will get a better rank.
- If the tie condition still persists, then the scores achieved in Physics and mathematics (P+M) will also be compared. The candidate with a higher score in both subjects combined would get a better rank.
- If the tie still continues to persist, then the marks obtained in mathematics will be considered. The applicant with higher marks in mathematics will be ranked higher.
- If there is a deadlock, then it will be decided on the basis of age. Candidates born earlier will be ranked higher in the merit list.
Tripura JEE 2021 Cut off
Cut off of Tripura JEE 2021 exam will be assessed on many factors. Cut-off Marks will decide the process of selection of candidates appeared in the Tripura JEE 2021. These are a few factors that will affect the cut off:
- Number of Applicant that appeared for the Tripura JEE exam.
- No of candidates who have passed the exam
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Number Of seats sanctioned
- The cutoff trends of previous years
Cut off varies from institute to institute, course and reservation.
Tripura JEE 2021 Counselling
Candidates of Tripura JEE 2021 will be invited for counselling on the basis of their ranks mentioned in TJEE merit list 2021.
List of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of counselling is as follows:
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case the candidate belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is required.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if the candidate is Physically Challenged (PC). It should be issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with a description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- In case the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class X Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate is required for the same.
- Original e- Admit Card, counselling letter from ICAR should also be present with the candidate.
- Four recent and clear passport size coloured photographs need to be submitted. They should have candidates name and date mentioned at the back.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking in the prescribed format (Annexure-III of IB), if the applicant is incapable of attending the counselling personally.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.