TS LAWCET Exam Date has been announced officially and is scheduled to be conducted on August 23, 2021. TS LAWCET hall tickets will be available for download for successfully registered candidates from August 12, 2021. TS LAWCET 2021 Registration dates have been revised and the last date to apply without late fee of INR 250, 500, 1000, and 2000 is July 25, July 30, August 5, and August 10 respectively.
- The paper will be a 90 minute, CBT of 120 questions and consists of 3 parts: GK, Law, and Current Affairs. Check TS LAWCET Detailed Syllabus.
- Candidates who score at least 42/120 will be eligible for TS LAWCET Counselling.
- July 16: TS LAWCET 2021 application dates revised.
- July 6: TS LAWCET 2021 Registration Extended till July 15, 2021 without Late Fee
- July 2: TS LAWCET 2021 Registration Deadline extended till July 5, 2021.
- June 17: TS LAWCET 2021 exam date announced officially.
- June 16: TS LAWCET 2021 registration extended till June 25, 2021. Apply Here!
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Highlights
|Board Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Law common Entrance Test 2021 (TS LAWCET 2021)|
|TS Law common Entrance Test||August 2021|
|University Name||Osmania University|
|Course Name||LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC, LL.M|
|Category||Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
TS LAWCET 2021 Important Dates
|Opening of TS LAWCET 2021 Registration Portal||March 24, 2021|
|Last date to submit application forms online|
|Late applications allowed upto||August 10, 2021|
|Application Form Correction Starts||August 1, 2021|
|Last Date for Application Form Correction|
|TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket Release|
|TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Date||August 23, 2021|
|TS LAWCET Answer Key Date||August 26, 2021|
|Deadline to Raise Objection Against Answer Key||August 27, 2021|
|TS LAWCET Result Date||To Be Announced|
|TS LAWCET Counselling Starts||To Be Announced|
TS LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to appear for TS LAWCET 2021 must fulfil the eligibility conditions as given below:
1.Educational Qualification: For 3 Year LLB Course
- Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any other examination recognized (10+2+3 pattern)
- Candidates must have passed a degree with a minimum 45% of aggregate marks.
Educational Qualification: For 5 Year LL.B. Course
- Candidates should have passed 2 year intermediate (10+2) or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum 45% of aggregate marks.
2.Nationality: As given in the order of the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions), all those indian candidates who are satisfying the local or reserved status can apply for the TS LAWCET 2021.
3.Age Limit: As per last year there is no age limit for the TS LAWCET.
TS LAWCET Application
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
Application form for TS LAWCET 2021 is released online at the official website.
Application Fees – As per last year the following are the details for the application fees of the TS LAWCET 2021.
Categories and Registration Fees respectively - For all other Categories: Rs. 800; SC/ST: Rs. 500
Mode of Payment – The application fee is to be paid in mentioned below ways:
- TS/AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Center
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2021?
- Visit the official website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- There will be the notification for TS LAWCET 2021 on the homepage, click on that link.
- After clicking check all the details from there.
- After checking the details, click on ‘Apply Online’ on the same page.
- TS LAWCET 2021 application is to be filled here with all the details required.
- Scanned copies of signature, photograph and documents are to be attached along with the application form here.
- After that, pay the application fee online.
- After filling up the application form, check all the details correctly and fill them correctly.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ to apply for LAWCET.
- The application affirmation will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
The printout of TS LAWCET admit card is compulsory to be carried by the candidates at the examination centre. The details mentioned on the admit card are:
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam name
- Date of the exam
- Exam Timings
- Exam Center
How to download TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of TS LAWCET 2020, i.e. lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Download TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket’ tab
- Enter the issued application number, DOB and program opted and then click on ‘Get Hall Ticket’ tab.
- Admit Card will be displayed on-screen.
- Download, save and print the document for future reference.
TS LAWCET Exam Centers
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Centers
While filling in the application form, candidates can choose exam centers as per their preference. However, the final allocation of the exam center will be done by the conducting authority and it will be binding on all.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2021
Students can quickly note the exam pattern in their preparation notebook so they will not forget it. There will be an online computer test for the TS LAWCET 2021 and it will include the objective type of questions. Students will be asked 120 objective type questions in total.
TS LAWCET 2021 LL.M Test Pattern
- The Telangana LAWCET LLM Exam consists of Multiple Choice Based Questions.
- LAWCET TS Entrance Test consists of 120 questions.
- The entrance test will be of total 120 marks.
- Duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- The LAW Common Entrance Test carries 1 mark.
|Sr. No||Parts No.||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Part-I||40||40||1 hour 30 min (90 Minutes)|
|Total||120 Q’s||120 Marks|
TS LAWCET LLB 3 YDC/ 5 YDC Exam Pattern
- There will be 120 Questions for 120 marks.
- TS LAWCET contains Objective Type Multiple Choice questions
- Each question carries 1 mark in the test.
- The exam paper of TS LAWCET 2021 will be in the both languages i.e. Telugu and English languages.
- No negative marking is there for the incorrect answers in TS LAWCET 2021.
- TS LAWCET 2021 test has a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes for the Examination.
|Name of Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60||1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes)|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
TS LAWCET 2021 Marking Scheme
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability - 30 Marks
- Current Affairs – 30 Marks
- Aptitude for the Study of Law – 60 Marks
How To Prepare For TS LAWCET 2021?
Students must remember that the preparation takes time and so does gathering all the information and making an exam strategy is necessary. The students should utilize this time to effectively prepare for TS LAWCET 2021. Below mentioned tips can be followed by students for the entrance examination.
- Preparation tip for GK section
Read online websites and newspapers to have a better understanding about the surroundings. It means that national as well as international news should be known by the candidates. All preparation books should also be tried by the students as listed above on this page along with the tv channels and newspapers and websites.
- Don’t leave any topic in between
Preparing for a law exam like TS LAWCET 2021 will require the students to be attentive all the time. Which is pretty much what the law career demands. Thus to reach that level, you must make it a habit to finish what you start. Students must check that they don’t make this mistake.
- Sleep Timely
Students who want to stay relaxed and don’t feel tired must check that they are sleeping timely. Sleep has a very big impact on exam preparation. Sometimes students have to study for long hours especially when they are preparing for the law. Enough sleep is very important to focus and concentrate on the next day preparations so take at least 6 to 7 hours long sleep to work effectively and remember what you study easily.
- Preparation through the mock test
Mock tests solving online will help you to gain speed and understand the exam pattern which will increase your efficiency. As many as mock tests should be taken by students for more effectiveness. The mock tests can also help you in understanding what topics are important and should be given maximum priority.
- Make a separate notebook for important dates
Keeping a separate notebook for the TS LAWCET 2021 means that the students will not have to hassle for the same later on. While preparing for law the students have to remember a lot of dates and thus having the same at one place can be a savior during the last few days.
- Gather up!
Some students like to study alone while some prefer group studies. Each one of us has our own choices. Sometimes the opinions clash and that’s when we have to decide who’s right. This can build in the habit of teamwork which is very important for a student preparing for the law exam such as TS LAWCET 2021.
- Formulate a preparation timetable
A timetable formulation will help all the aspirants to not to miss anything or any part of the syllabus while doing preparation for the test examination. Use the help of the seniors, mentors and teachers for the timetable formulation. Short breaks, enough time for leisure and proper meals time should be included in the timetable so that you cannot get tired while studying and loose focus for the goal.
- Don’t stress out remain as calm as you can
Many of us find ourselves stuck in a situation we don’t know the solution to. But this doesn’t make the wise man lose his cool. Remain as calm as possible while preparing for TS LAWCET 2021.
TS LAWCET 2021 Preparation Books
- Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Examination 2021
- Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2021-21
- General Knowledge 2021
- PSA Pillai Criminal Law by PSA Pillai
- Yearly current affairs Arihant by Experts
- Pearson GK by Thorpe Edgar
- Public International Law by VK Ahuja
- Property Law by AP Singh
- Family Law by Paras Dewan
- Law of Torts by RK Bangia
- General Knowledge 2019 by Manohar Pandey
TS LAWCET 2021 Coaching Centers
|Career launcher||Flat No-406, 4th Floor, Pavani Anasuya Towers, Opposite HUDA Complex, Tarnaka, Secunderabad - 500017, Telangana.|
|Nagarjuna Academy||1-1-342/A/A, Opp. Labour Commissioner Office, Ashok Nagar Extension, Vivek nagar, Chikadpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500020|
|JSP Academy (English), Kukatpally||#220Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500072|
|Lakshmi Devi Entrance Coaching, Barkatpura||Flat No 201, Sri Satyanarayana Enclave, Street Number 10, Barkatpura, Hyderabad - 500027, Beside Reddy Womens College|
|Abhyaas Edu Corp||Adalath Cir, Advocates Colony, Subedari, Hanamkonda, Telangana 506001|
|IMS. Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.||Third Floor, Brij Tarang, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016|
TS LAWCET 2021 Apps
While preparing for TS LAWCET 2021, candidates can also take the help of mobile apps available on both Android and iOs. Since it is the time of digiatlization, preparation for entrance examinations via apps has seen an immense increase in popularity.
Some of the famous apps that can help you in the exam preparation have been given below.
|Law CLAT exam guide by career launcher|| |
Developer: Career Launcher
Size: 7.4M Rating: 3.5
|LAWCET GK Bits|| |
Developer: ZOZ Apps
Size: 1.5M Rating: 3.4
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
TS LAWCET 2021 Sample Papers
|TS LAWCET Question Papers||Question Paper Download Links||Answer Key Download Links|
|LAWCET 2017 – 3 Year||Download Here||Download Here|
|LAWCET 2017 – 5 Year||Download Here||Download Here|
TS LAWCET Result
TS LAWCET 2021 Result
Based on the rank and score, a merit list is prepared in descending order for the counselling process. In case of a tie, given below criteria is used to break the tie in TS LAWCET 2021 Result:
- Higher marks in PART-C in LAWCET is considered for higher rank
To qualify the LAWCET, candidates have to score the minimum or more than the cut off marks, check the marks as per last year from the table below:
On the basis of Category following are the Minimum cut off percentage which is required and Minimum cut off marks (out of 120) which is important to clear the examination:
- Unreserved: Minimum cut off percentage is 35% and Minimum cut off marks are 42.
- SC / ST / PWD: There is No minimum cut off marks or percentage.
TS LAWCET 2021 Cut Off
|Colleges||Category||Gender||Cut Off Rank|
|Adarsha Law College, Warangal||Open||Male||3317|
|Anantha Law College, Hyderabad||Open||Male||2454|
|Andhra Mahila Sabha College, Hyderabad||Open||Male||-|
|Aurora’s Legal Sciences Academy, Hyderabad||Open||Male||2575|
TS LAWCET Counselling
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling
All the candidates who will be qualified in the examination will be called on the basis of rank after the result gets declared on the website so that the qualified candidates can register them for the counselling process. Firstly, the candidates are required to fill all the details needed for registering themselves for the counseling and then they have to pay the counselling registration fees to complete the registration. When they will register themselves then accordingly they will be required to report on the center location with their original documents so that necessary verification can be done. Lastly, after the verification process the candidates will get the receipt of the certificates so that they can access the online option to allot their seat.
The candidates waiting for the result will be selected on the basis of rank and other options and will be allotted the seats and all of them will get the notification on their registered mobile number. Reach the centre along with provisional allotment letter and documents for further admission process.
TS LAWCET 2021 Participating Institutes
University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad
Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad
Padala Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad
Justice Kumarayya College of Law, Karimnagar
Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh
Sultan Ul Uloom College of Law, Banjara Hills
Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad
Ananntha Law College, Hyderabad
MSS Law College, Hyderabad
Aurora's Legal Sciences Institute, Nalgonda
Manair College of Law, Khammam
Kakatiya University, Warangal
TS LAWCET 2021 FAQs
Ques: Who is going to conduct TS LAWCET 2021?
Ans : Osmania University under TSCHE is going to conduct TS LAWCET 2021.
Ques: How can I apply for TS LAWCET?
Ans. A candidate willing to appear for TS LAWCET 2021 can apply through an online form released on the official website.
Ques: Who are eligible to seek admission in LL.B. (3 YDC) and LL.B. (5 YDC Integrated Courses) in the State of Telangana?
Ans. A candidate who has qualified 10+2 examination is eligible to appear for LL.B. (5 year program) and a candidate who has successfully completed 10+2+3 year course from a recognized university can apply for LL.B. 3 year program.
Ques: Is it necessary to qualify in the TSLAWCET to get admission into University and Private Law Colleges in the State of Telangana.
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to sit and qualify for TS LAWCET to get admission into the l;aw courses offered by State Universities.
Ques: Do I need to preserve the Registration ID of TS LAWCET?
Ans. Yes it is necessary to preserve the Registration ID of TS LAWCET for any further communication in relation to examination.
Ques. How much time will be given in the TS LAWCET?
Ans. The time limit given to complete this examination is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Ques. Is there any negative marking in Telangana LAWCET Exam?
Ans. There is no negative marking in TS LAWCET.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.