Table of Contents
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Dates(Postponed), Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
UBTER JEEP has been postponed due to extension in countrywide lockdown amidst COVID-19 crisis. Previously the exam was scheduled to be conducted on May 10 – 11, 2020 in offline mode. Revised dates will be announced soon on the official website. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee conducts UBTER JEEP for admission to various diploma programs in the fields of engineering, pharmacy, fashion designing.
Latest: UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form has been extended until May 31, 2020. – Apply Here
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 exam can apply for the exam.Check Eligibility
- The application form fee is INR 800 (INR 500 for SC/ST candidates).
- The exam will be of 3 hours where 100 objective type questions will be asked. Check Exam Pattern
- Syllabus will be based on subjects from the class 11 and 12 level board exam
- UBTER JEEP 2020 Result will determine the list of candidates who will be called for UBTER JEEP 2020 Counselling.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education - Joint Entrance Exam, Polytechnic|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education|
|Duration of UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam||3 hours|
UBTER JEEP 2020 Important Date
Candidates must keep a track of the following important date of the exam:
|Application Form available from||Online: Jnauary 15 |
Offline: January 15
|Last date to submit Application(Extended)||Online: May 31, 2020|
Offline: May 31, 2020
|Admit Card available from||To be announced|
|Exam Date (Postponed)|
For Engineering Group (E)
|Result||To be notified|
|Counselling process starts from||To be notified|
UBTER JEEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education lays down certain guidelines for candidates aspiring to get admission through UBTER JEEP. The eligibility criteria as notified by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is as follows:
- Age: There is no upper age limit for candidates. Candidates can apply for the exam irrespective of their age.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a minimum +2 level degree. They will have to complete their high school or any equivalent examination from a board recognized by the state or central government. They have to secure at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination that is, their school boards.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form can fill the application form via online or offline mode. Candidates can get the application form from the official web portal.
How to apply JEEP Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps given below to fill the application form:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Select your course & click on “Click here to Apply Now” link.
- The application page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill your personal & address details such as Date of Birth, Father Name, Gender, Category, Qualifying Exam, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Then, click on the “Register Now” button.
- The application fee is INR 800 (INR 500 for SC/ST candidates).
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education,
Sunhara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
UBTER JEEP 2020 Admit Card
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will release the Admit Card once the application process ends. Candidates can download the admit card through online mode. It will not send by post or email.
The admit card will feature the candidate's personal and exam details like the following:
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Exam date
Candidates will need their admit card at every level of the admission process so they are advised to take multiple copies of it and keep it safely.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates can select their preferred exam centers for Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education at the time of form filling. After completing the application form, no request will be accepted for change in the center.
Therefore, it is advised to candidates that select their test center very carefully. Check below the list of exam centers:
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Pattern
- Duration: Total time duration of the examination will be of 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Syllabus will be based on class 11 and 12. The question paper of E group will consist of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. P group question paper will consist of the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Result
UBTER JEEP result will be announced along with the rank list on the official portal on May 25, 2020. Candidates can download their rank card by entering their roll number. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the examination. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Check the following steps to download the result:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education
- On the website home page, search for the IIT & JEEP 2020 Section
- Click on the Download JEEP rank card link
- After clicking on the link, students will be redirected to another page
- Enter the Roll Number and Captcha Code to display Result
- Press the Submit button
UBTER JEEP 2020 Counselling
UBTER JEEP 2020 counselling will be held after the declaration of results. Candidates will be called for counselling based on their individual result as on the merit list prepared by the University. There will be separate merit lists for all categories. Students appearing for UBTER JEEP 2020 counselling will be eligible for the admission procedure.
Following documents will be required at the time of admission:
- UBTER JEEP 2020 Admit Card and Score Card.
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th board exams.
- Address proof and proof of permanent residence.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Colored passport size photograph of the candidate.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College