Uni-Gauge-E 2019 Application form (Open), Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Uni-GAUGE-E is a national level exam conducted by ERA Foundation for admission to B.E. and B. Tech courses. Candidates from anywhere in India can apply for this exam and take admission in any of the participating Institutions or Universities accepting Uni-GAUGE score. This year, Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 is scheduled for May 12, 2019 in online mode.
Latest: Eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form till April 19, 2019. Apply Online
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before fill the application form.Check Uni-GAUGE-E Eligibility
- The exam is conducted across 350 test centers in India and the total mark of the exam is 180 marks.
- The question paper is divided into 3 parts, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Check Uni-GAUGE-E Exam Pattern
- There is no negative marking for the exam.
- Uni-GAUGE-E Result will be announced on May 27 at the official website.
Some of the Universities accepting Uni-GAUGE score are:
|Universities Accepting Unigauge Scores for B.Tech||City||State|
|Karpagam Academy of Higher Education||Coimbatore||Tamil Nadu|
|Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya||Kanchipuram||Tamil Nadu|
|Saveetha University||Chennai||Tamil Nadu|
|Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology||Thanjavur||Tamil Nadu|
|Ajeenkya DY Patil University||Pune||Maharashtra|
|MIT ADT University||Pune||Maharashtra|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies||Faridabad||Haryana|
|Manav Rachna International University||Faridabad||Haryana|
|Dayananda Sagar University||Bangalore||Karnataka|
|M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences||Bangalore||Karnataka|
|KL University||Vijayawada||Andhra Pradesh|
|Vivekananda Global University||Jaipur||Rajasthan|
|Teerthanker Mahaveer University||Moradabad||Uttar Pradesh|
|Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh|
*More Universities will be added soon.
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Exam Highlights
|Conducting Body||Educational Rating and Assessment (ERA) Foundation|
|Mode of Uni-Gauge 2019 Exam||Online|
|Medium of Uni-Gauge 2019 Exam||English|
|Duration of Uni-Gauge 2019 Exam||3 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||180 (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Courses Offered||B.E, B.Tech|
|Number of Seats||The university generally allots 15 – 20% of their seats|
Uni-GAUG-E 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates can fill the Uni-GAUGE-E Application form till April 19, 2019. Uni-GAUGE-E exam dates are given below:
|Start date of online registration for COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE -E 2019||January 16, 2019|
|Mock test made available online||February 5, 2019|
|Last date for online payments & Submission of application online||April 19, 2019|
|Form correction start||April 20, 2019|
|Form correction end||April 22, 2019|
|Start date for download of online hall ticket||May 3, 2019|
|Uni-GAUGE -E 2019 & COMEDK UGET Engineering Entrance Exam 2019||May 12, 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||May 16, 2019|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||May 20, 2019|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||May 24, 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||May 27, 2019|
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Eligibility
UNI-GAUGE-E 2019 Eligibility criteria might differ for each university and special criteria may be applicable.
- The Candidates are requested to refer the websites of the participating Universities for complete information on eligibility for admission.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at (b) are also eligible to apply.
- Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have completed 17 years as on December 31st 2019 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before 31st Dec 2001
- Additional criteria including, number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities/institutions on their respective websites. Candidates are requested to familiarize themselves with the eligibility criteria by visiting the websites of the participating universities/ institutions.
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities/Institutions, as required.
- Candidates who have completed their diploma courses and awaiting 12th standard results can also apply.
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Application Form
Uni-GAUGE-E Application form is filled online and candidates have to fill a pre-registration form. The email ID entered by the candidate cannot be changed till completion of admission process.
- Before applying for Uni- GAUGE-E candidate must read all the information related to application form as provided in information brochure.
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.unigauge.com and click on online Application form button. (Offline application forms are not available for candidates)
- Enter details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Authorised Identity Proof and Number
- The name and date of birth should be the same as the 12th certificate
- Authentic Email ID and mobile is mandatory as all communications are sent to it
- The authorised Government proof can be selected from the drop-down and will include Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc
- Candidates should enter the selected proof number for validation purposes
A username and password is sent to the candidate for communication purposes. Candidates are asked to keep it safely
Steps to fill the Uni-GAUGE 2019 Application Form are given below:-
- Candidates have to fill all the details asked in the form for successful registration.
- They have to select the exam details and opt whether they are selecting Uni-GAUGE or COMEDK or both.
- The section will ask for the personal details of the candidates. Some of these fields will be auto-filled from the registration form.
- Enter Parents Details like name, ID Proof, etc.
- Candidates have to enter the complete address for communication.
- They can declare whether they are applying in PwD category in this segment.
- Students also have to fill the category details like Category, Linguistic Minority, Religious Minority, etc.
- They have to fill the Academic Details like class completed, board, percentage, School details, roll number, etc.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature and Id Proof in the prescribed format
Photograph – Recent with light background and have 30mm x 45mm size
Signature – Signed in a white paper with a black pen and have 35mm x 80 mm size
ID Proof – Should have 35mm x 80 mm size
- Select the preferred exam centre and can select up to 3 centres
- Candidates can preview the application form before submission
Candidates will have to pay the exam fees for successful completion of application form submission
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Application Fee
Candidates can pay for UNI-GAUGE 2019 through online mode. They can pay through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. The fees will not be refunded by the university.
Once the candidate registers, can select any one of the below options for paying Uni-GUAGE examination fees:
- PCM UniGAUGE Only -Rs 1600+ Taxes/
- PCM-BOTH COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE-Rs 2400 +Taxes.
The application fee for entrance exam is ;
|Stream||FEES (IN RS.)|
|-||Uni-GAUGE Only||BOTH COMEDK AND Uni-GAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1600+ *GST of 18% on Rs 1600 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2400+ *GST of 18% on Rs 2400 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
- You will be directed to payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
- Candidates should log out and re-login to confirm the successful completion of payment.
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Admit Card
UNI-GAUGE Online Test Admission Ticket can be downloaded from UNI-GAUGE website in the month of May. UNI-GAUGE admit card will contain details like Ticket Admission Number, Name, Address, Venue details, Exam Test, Identity proof details, Photo.
Candidates will not be permitted to write the exam without proper Admission Ticket. The Admission Ticket will not be mailed to them.
The steps to download Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 are:
- Candidates will have to visit the UNI-GAUGE website
- Candidates should login using their login credentials
- The admit card can download the admit card download link
- Candidates will have to print it and carry it with them
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Exam Centers
Uni-GAUGE-E exam centre is allotted on first come, first serve basis. Candidates can select up to 3 centres at the time of online form filling. The foundation will allot the exam centre based on availability.
- The option to choose the test city will be available before submitting the online application form, subject to availability. Please note that the preference indicated by the candidate will be considered only after receipt of successful Payment online by ERA Foundation
- Once the candidate chooses their preferable city later it can’t be changed under any circumstance.
- In case of non-availability of slots/ centres in a city of your choice at the time of completing registration, candidate may choose to book a slot in an alternative city from the available list in the Online Application form.
Candidates can select the centres from their state. However, Era Foundation reserves the right to allot the exam centre to the candidates. Candidates will be intimated of the exam centre through the admission ticket.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Jabalpur|
|Kakinada||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||Nanded|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai And Durg||Shivamogga(Shimoga)||Kanchipuram|
|Delhi-NCR||New Delhi||Uttara Kannada||Nizamabad|
|Greater Noida||Kottayam||Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad|
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Exam Pattern
Uni-GAUGE-E contains Multiple Choice Questions and is divided into 3 segments. Each segment is composed of 60 questions and every right answer will be awarded 1 marks. There is no negative marking for the exam. The total mark of the exam is 180 marks. The exam is conducted for 3 hours and in online mode. The subjects of the exam include-
- Physics – 60 marks
- Chemistry – 60 marks
- Mathematics – 60 marks
Candidates can attend the mock test in the Uni-Gauge website to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam. The mock test will be conducted for various subjects at different times. Check Here Uni-GAUGE-E Exam Pattern
Uni-GAUGE 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights Table is given below: -
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Sections in Paper||3|
|Language Medium||Ebglish (Only)|
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of UNI-GAUGE is the subjects learned in the 11th and 12th standard. However, the foundation has given a list of key important topics for the candidates to master.
|Physical World & Measurement||Oscillations and Waves|
|Laws of Motion||Electricity|
|Motion of Particle System||Radiation|
|Motion of Rigid Body||Electronic Devices|
|Bulk Matter||Perfect Gases|
|Gases & Liquids||Haloarenes|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Alcohols and Phenols|
|Solis State||Oxygen containing organic compounds|
|Redox Reactions||Nitrogen containing organic compounds|
|Electrochemistry||Bio molecules and Polymers|
|Block Elements||Environmental Chemistry|
|Sets. Relations, Functions||Geometry|
|Complex Numbers||Matrices and Determinants|
|Permutation and Combinations||Differential Equation|
|Theories||Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry|
Candidates can refer the below books for Uni-GAUGE preparation: -
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author|
|8 Years' Chapter Wise Topic Wise Solved papers - Physics||D.C. Pandey|
|Concepts of Physics Vol I & II||H C Verma|
|ABC of Chemistry for class 11th & 12th||Modern|
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Result
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Result is announced on May 27, 2019. The result will be available in the form of score for each session and the overall percentile secured by the candidate.
Candidates can ask for re-evaluation if they have any concerns before the final date announced by the university. Requests post it will not be entertained after the final date.
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Score Card
The steps to download Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 are given below: -
- Candidates will have visit the Uni-Gauge Website.
- Select the entrance exam link from the drop-down link.
- Candidates should login using the credentials provided at the time of application submission.
- Uni-GAUGE-E result will be available in the result link.
- Candidates can print the result for future use.
Application and Selection Process
- Download your Uni-GAUGE Test Score card from www.unigauge.com
- Check your eligibility criteria in the website of the participating university for the course that you are interested in. This information is available in the respective university websites. The link for the same is also available at www.unigauge.com
- You have to apply separately to the participating university that you are interested in along with the downloaded Uni-GAUGE test scorecard and the prescribed documents mentioned in the participating university website.
- University will verify the test score card submitted by you with ERA Foundation.
- University will prepare a merit list of the applicants who have submitted applications to them and conduct admission process.
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Answer Key
Uni-Gauge does not release any answer key for the exam. However, the candidates can request for provisional answer key through the online form available in his login. Candidates will be expected to pay Rs.500 fees for answer key.
The foundation will refund the fees if the query is valid and right. However, the fees will not be refunded if the query raised is wrong. The decision of the foundation will be final. There is no separate merit list released by ERA foundation.
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Counselling
ERA Foundation does not conduct any counselling directly or indirectly. The foundation does not have any influence on the counselling process. Candidates can refer the list of universities affiliated with the foundation in the exam website. The list of universities is : -
- M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Manav Rachna International University, Delhi
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- K L University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Karpagam University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam
- Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra
- MIT ADT University (MIT Art, Design and Technology University), Pune, Maharashtra
The counselling process can be online or offline based on the university and the number of rounds will be as per the university guidelines
Steps of Counselling are given below: -
The steps involved in counselling might vary for each university. However, the general outline of the steps involved in counselling are as follows: -
- Candidates will have visit the list of university-affiliated for Uni-Gauge courses
- Each university will contain a description of the university, course offered and the link for the detailed description
- Students can also visit the university website for detailed instruction
- Applicants will have submitted the application form by online or offline as instructed by the university along with the UNI-GAUGE scores
- Candidates might have to pay the counselling fees along with the application
- The university will notify the candidates of the counselling venue, time and date
- It will also release a merit list based on the score secured
- Candidate can pay the admission fees and select the desired course
It is mandatory for candidates to carry their original documents at the time of counselling. The list of documents is as follows: -
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
- UNI-GAUGE Score Card
- Category certificate
- Authorised government Identity proof
Assistance To Candidates
In order to provide timely information to the candidates about their applications, or the entrance test, or the results thereof, ERA Foundation has made the following arrangements:
|Assistance to Candidates||Contact Details||Timing|
|For queries on Online Application form and exam related queries you may contact the Uni-GAUGE Helpdesk||Phone:080-46671060 email@example.com www.unigauge.com||Monday to Friday :10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday :10:00 am to 1:00 pm on Not operational on Sunday and other public holidays.|
Ques. I cannot view the “submit” or “Save” button in the online application form
Ans. Response: Please check the version of browser that you are currently using. Kindly use Explorer(version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox(48 and above) or Google Chrome(50 and above) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry.
Ques. I realized that I made an error while filling the application form. What do I do?
Ans. Response: If you have not clicked on the “Submit” Button, you can edit the application form any number of times .However information provided at the time of registration cannot be changed later on. If you have already completed your online application form and have submitted the form online, then no changes can be made. You have the option to fill a new application form with an alternate email id. However please note that fee once paid is non-refundable. Hence candidates are advised to review all information in application form before clicking on “submit” button.
Ques. How many Exams do I have to attend if I want to apply for both COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE E Exam?
Ans. Response: You will be attending one exam only. Previously these exams were being conducted as 2 separate exams. COMEDK UGET was conducted as an offline entrance exam in Karnataka. Uni-GAUGE E was being done as an online entrance across India. On May 12, 2019, these two exams will be conducted on the "Same Day" during the "Same Session" and as “One Combined Exam". This will reduce the need for students to prepare and attend multiple exams.
Ques. If I opt for both COMEDK UGET 2019 and Uni-GAUGE E what will be the exam and counselling process?
|Details||COMEDK UGET 2019||Uni-GAUGE E 2019|
|Exam Date and Time||May 12, 2019|
|Application form and Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||Same application form and TAT for both|
|Score card/ Rank||Separate Score Card for COMEDK with Ranks in COMEDK||Separate Score card for Uni- GAUGE|
|Counseling||Centralized counseling by COMEDK at Bangalore. Updates available on COMEDK website||Apply separately with your score card to individual Member Universities of ERA Foundation. Counseling held separately by individual Universities .Updates will be available on individual University websites|
|Tie Breaker in case of Equal Marks and Eligibility||Managed by COMEDK as updated in brochure and website||Managed by individual Member Universities who accept Uni- GAUGE score card.|
|Institutions/University||COMEDK institutions are separate||Uni-GAUGE institutions are separate|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College