Uni-GAUGE E is a national level exam conducted by ERA Foundation for admission to B.E. and B. Tech courses. Uni-GAUGE E 2021 Applications are expected to be released in the 2nd week of February and the exam is likely to be scheduled in the 2nd week of May 2021.
Candidates from anywhere in India can apply for this exam and take admission in any of the participating Institutions or Universities accepting Uni-GAUGE E scores. It is a state-level test conducted by the Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA). Check Uni Gauge E Pattern
The test will be conducted in 140 cities across India. Uni-GAUGE E 2021 Engineering Online Entrance Exam provides an opportunity for Level 12 Standards/PUC students who aspire to enroll in the best engineering colleges and universities in India. Through Uni-GAUGE, you can apply for well-known private universities and institutions in India and most of these universities are accredited by NAAC. Check Uni Gauge E Participating Colleges
Uni Gauge E 2021 Highlights
|Uni Gauge E Full Form||Under–Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA foundation).|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Number of Questions||180 questions|
|Question Type||Objective type|
|Application Fee||INR 2100|
|Total Seats Offered||The university generally allots 15 – 20% of their seats|
|Applications Per Year||Once a year|
|Number of Exam Centers||33|
|Uni Gauge E Helpline||080-46671060|
Uni Gauge E 2021 Exam Dates
|Uni-GAUGE E 2021 application form release||2nd week of February, 2021|
|Uni-Gauge E Mock test||2nd week of February, 2021|
|Last date for online payment and the last date for submitting Uni-Gauge E application online||2nd week of April, 2021|
|Uni-Gauge E 2021 Admit Card||The first week of May, 2021|
|Last download date of Uni-Gauge E 2021 Admit Card||2nd week of May, 2021|
|Uni-GAUGE E 2021 Exam Date||2nd week of May, 2021|
|Release of provisional answer key||3rd week of May, 2021|
|Release of Final answer key||Last week of May, 2021|
|Uni-Gauge E Result||Last week of May, 2021|
Uni Gauge E 2021 Courses Offered
Uni GAUGE E held by the ERA Foundation is the medium of admission of the ERA Foundation to participate in the undergraduate engineering courses of member universities/institutions. The degree program will include
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering)
- B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
Uni Gauge E 2021 Eligibility
Information related to Uni GAUGE 2021 eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Individuals should be at least 17 years old when applying for the exam.
- Applicants should provide a statement about whether they can join the ERA Foundation. Candidates who have obtained a diploma can apply for Uni GAUGE.
- Applicants for the general class should have passed HSC and scored at least 45% in the exam.
- Individuals in the reservation category should have passed HSC and scored at least 40% in the exam.
- Candidates should have studied SSC and HSC physics, chemistry and mathematics, and should pass the exam at the same time.
- Minimum score: Ordinary candidates should get at least 45% points, SC/ST and OBC candidates should get at least 40% points.
- Participating universities/institutions will provide other criteria on their respective websites, such as several attempts, age restrictions, reservations for regional, social, economic, and language minorities (if any) Aspiring participants must provide a statement about their eligibility to join the ERA Foundation while filling out the online application form.
- However, relevant certificates should be submitted directly to the university/institution as needed
- Diploma students can also eligible for Uni GAUGE
Uni Gauge E 2021 Application Form
- The application form fee for PCM candidates is Rs 1600 / -. PCM-B (COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE-E) - The fee is Rs 2,100 / -
- The application fee is not refundable.
- The application fee is often paid online via internet banking, credit, or debit card.
Uni Gauge Registration Process
- Online registration and application submission
- Download the electronic scorecard for Uni-GAUGE-E
- Check the admission process of each participating university
- Apply to each participating university separately with the scorecard
- Attend counseling at each university and accept admission
Online Registration for Uni-GAUGE
Candidates must register on www.unigauge.com. Candidates can access the "How to apply for documents", general instructions, and instructions for filling in the required fields through the link on the website www.unigauge.com. These instructions for Uni Gauge E Registration are as follows.
- Applicants should be especially careful when filling out the application form.
- The first important thing is to read each bearing carefully and then tail it.
- Candidates should first enter the personal details, including the full name of the candidate, the full name of the father/guardian, the full name of the mother, gender, nationality, the almighty number of the parent/duty officer, interesting ID proof ID verification A lot of content such as operation, parent/gatekeeper identity, etc. Annual salary, correspondence and subtleties of correspondence, state, region, city and zip code, etc.
- Candidates should enter the classification nuances in the second structure, such as Karnataka or non-Karnataka, When you accidentally choose Karnataka in the Belong area, please chooses the subtleties that follow: When choosing Karnataka, contestants should choose from two decisions whether they are to be with Karnataka by birth or by domicile.
- Choose language and minority (if any)
- Choose your category.
- When you accidentally choose Non-Karnataka in the Belong area, please choose the following corresponding techniques: Choosing a religious minority Choose category Candidates should enter the nuances of the teaching exercises in the third part of the structure, such as SSC, HSC nuances, the year they appeared, scores, topics, etc.
- The candidate even needs to pass the necessary report as the fourth part of the structure. Participants should choose the city as the middle city and pay the registration fee online in installments.
- The confirmation number and receipt of installment payments should be cautious.
Uni Gauge E 2021 Exam Centre
There are 33 exam centers allotted for Uni GAUGE E exam 2021
|Exam Centre List|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Goa||Mizoram|
|Chhattisgarh||Jammu & Kashmir||Tamilnadu|
Uni Gauge E 2021 Admit Card
The applicant must make sure that they have read all the instructions about their Uni GAUGE 2021 Admit card, found in the list below:
- The Uni Gauge Entry Pass will be issued online on the official website.
- Candidates can download a ticket to the Uni GAUGE E hall after logging in.
- Candidates must print the Uni GAUGE E 2021 admission ticket in the examination room.
- All applicants are advised to have at least one ID card along with a printed Uni Gauge Entry Pass.
- Candidates must arrive 30 minutes in advance of the exam at Uni GAUGE E 2021 examination centers for entry and admission card verification.
How to Download Uni Gauge Admit Card
- Candidates must visit the official Uni Gauge E website.
- Candidates must log in to the website and select the Uni Gauge E Admit Card 2020 link.
- Each Uni Gauge Hall ticket will appear on the window screen.
- Download the PDF of the lobby ticket and take out the printout of the lobby ticket to take the Uni Gauge exam in 2021.
Details on the Uni GAUGE Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Offline Exam
- Date of Birth
- Examination Time Slot
- Online exam center
- Candidate photo
- Candidate signature
- Candidate’s instruction
Uni Gauge E 2021 Exam Pattern
The information related to Uni Gauge Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The test paper is set only in English.
- The exam is arranged online and does not involve pen and paper.
- Candidates can spend three hours to solve the exam.
- The paper consists of one hundred and eighty questions in total.
- Each correct answer will be given a score.
- There will be no negative marks in this entrance exam.
- The test paper is based on physics, chemistry, and mathematics, and each topic will have 60 questions.
- Question type: The exam will consist of only multiple-choice (MCQ) questions.
The following table provides the subject distribution of the query:
Uni Gauge E 2021 Syllabus
Physics: Kinematics, laws of motion, the motion of systems of particles and rigid body, gravitation, properties of bulk matter, physical science, the behavior of excellent gases and kinematic theory of gases, physical world and measuring, oscillations and waves, dynamic electricity, work energy and power, geophysics impact and current and magnetism, magnetic attraction induction and alternating current, optics, dual nature of matter and radiation, atoms and nuclei, electronic devices, communication systems
Chemistry: Atomic models, rules of filling electrons and orbitals, sorts of chemical, the introduction of the structure of atoms, molecular orbital theory, hydrogen bond, intermolecular forces, quantum mechanical model, shapes of atomic orbital, ideal behavior, bonds, valence bond theory, deviation from ideal behavior, liquid state, thermodynamic terms, 1st law of thermodynamics, spontaneity, third law of thermodynamics
Mathematics: Venn diagram, linear and quadratic inequalities, permutation and combinations, theorem, sets, and their representations, sequences and series, relations and functions, pure mathematics functions, straight lines, conic sections, 3-dimensional geometry, limits and continuity, probability, principle of mathematical inductions, relations, and functions, inverse trigonometric functions, matrices, determination, differentiability, applications of derivatives, definite integrals.
Uni Gauge E 2021 Preparation Tips
Compared with regular exams, online entrance exams can be more puzzling, because traditionally students are accustomed to using paper and pencil for assessments. Here are five tips to help you prepare for online admissions.
- Be Familiar with Uni GAUGE
Familiarity means comfort, which leads to confidence. The more you know, the more assured you will be. It all boils down to practice.
- Mock tests
You should have access to the online simulation test module. Through these online mock exams, you can assess the average time it takes to answer each question, understand the type of question (multiple-choice, essay, etc.), and understand the overall layout of the exam.
- Time management
Time management and careful scheduling will help you stay focused. Manage study time-divide study time into small pieces to help focus. Using time management methods such as Pomodoro technology can give you a short break to refresh your brain.
- Read online
This may seem like a strange prompt, but because of all the digital devices we use, our thinking tends to be different when we read online. We often scroll and eliminate large amounts of information. Therefore, please make sure that you do not "scan" during the simulation test. Train your mind to focus on all information. Remember that during the online entrance exam, you must stare at the screen for a long time. So if you have practiced before, it will help!
- Prepare small stuff
Sometimes, in all the hustle and bustle of taking exams, we forget the smaller, critical aspects. If you are not familiar with the online entrance exam at the center, please make sure you know how to get to the exam hall in advance! Check the time required to get there from your home or hotel on Google Maps. Find out different ways to get there and be prepared to leave early. You will already know the official report time on the day of the exam. However, please set a schedule so that it arrives at least 30 minutes before the reporting time. In the event of a traffic accident or other accidents, it can provide you with enough breathing space.
Uni Gauge E 2021 Exam Venue Instructions
Technical issues- In the rare cases where technical issues occur during the exam, please stay calm. Don't panic and make sure you inform the invigilator immediately. The invigilator will assist you in solving the problem. Most computer-based exams are programmed to automatically adjust the lost time when technical problems arise.
Reading instructions- Before starting the exam, each online entrance exam has a set of instructions. Take time to read them carefully and make some mental notes. During the test, make sure you are relaxed and calm when answering, no matter how difficult the test paper may seem. Answer the most simple question first. This will give you some confidence and help inspire your ability to solve more difficult problems.
Uni Gauge E 2021 Answer Key
Uni Gauge E answer key will be temporarily released by ERA in August 2021. After the answer key is released, candidates can challenge it. Candidates can calculate their approximate entrance test scores. Authorities will also provide the convenience of question-answer keys. Candidates must read the following articles to further understand the Uni GAUGE E 2021 answer key.
- Answer Keys Release date will be on August 2021
- Answer key final Publication will be on August 2021
Calculation of marks in Uni GAUGE 2021
- Allot (+1) marks for every right answer.
- no marks for wrong answers
- Note:-Marks Obtained=(+1) * no of the correct answer
How to download the answer key Uni GAUGE 2021
- Visit Uni Guage's official website.
- Candidates must log in to the website.
- Click the link for "Uni Gauge Answer Key".
- The answer key will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download the UNI Gauge exam answer sheet pdf.
Uni Gauge E 2021 Result
- The list of merit of Uni Gauge 2021 will be published on the official website through online mode.
- Uni Gauge E 2021 Results will be announced based on the total score obtained in Uni Gauge 2021 entrance exam.
- A common Uni Gauge E merit list will be issued for candidates belonging to different categories.
- The selected applicants will be eligible to participate in the Uni Gauge Consultation Conference in 2021.
- The candidate with the highest ranking in Uni Gauge E 2021 will be given priority in the first seat allocation of Uni Gauge E compared to other candidates.
How to download the result
- Candidates must visit the official website of the Unified Instrument Times Foundation. Candidates must log in to the Uni Gauge website.
- Click on the Uni Gauge E 2021 link. Select the result 2021 link.
- The corresponding Uni gauge 2021 results will appear on the window screen.
- Download the PDF of the results and take out a print of the results for future reference.
Details Given in Uni Gauge E Results 2021
- Candidate's Name
- Email Address
- Roll Number
- Total marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained in the entrance examination.
Uni Gauge E 2021 Counselling
Candidates who are eligible to take the entrance exam will be eligible to participate in the tutoring of Uni-GAUGE-E 2020. All institutions taking the exam will provide counseling for qualified candidates.
Uni GAUGE 2021 counseling procedure
- All qualified and qualified candidates must first download their test results from the official website.
- After that, candidates will have to apply separately to participating institutions they are interested in.
- The college will verify the candidate’s test scorecard.
- After that, the college will prepare a list of candidates and admission procedures
Uni Gauge E 2021 Cutoff
- The threshold for Uni-Gauge E 2021 is the minimum requirement for candidates to enter.
- It should be pointed out that the participating institutions of Uni-GAUGE-E 2021 will publish personal deadlines, and candidates must obtain the deadline of the institute to be eligible for admission.
- The deadline for each college will be different because it depends on various factors such as the availability of seats, the number of candidates, the courses applied for, etc.
Uni Gauge E Facts and Figures
The Uni-GAUGE exam 2020 was held in 400 centers in India, for 100,000 students. Uni-GAUGE can accommodate 100,000 students, 190 institutions, and 31 universities that accept scores, making it the second-largest private engineering exam in many universities in India.
Uni Gauge E 2021 FAQs
Ques. Is Uni-GAUGE only open to Karnataka students?
Ans. No. Uni Gauge E is open to all eligible Indian applicants.
Ques. Is there an age limit for Uni-GAUGE 2021?
Ans. Candidates who enter the BTech courses provided by Uni-GAUGE should meet the AICTE's specifications pertaining to age limit.
Ques. How to fill in UNI GAUGE-E application forms?
Ans. Candidates need to visit the official website of UNI GAUGE-E to fill in UNI GAUGE-E application forms online. UNI GAUGE-E Aspirants must fill in all credentials such as name, email ID, and mobile phone number. Candidates need to upload scanned images of photos, unique identification number, candidate's signature, and father/guardian's signature. If the candidate only registers for UNI GAUGE-E, they will need to pay INR 1600 + GST. If a candidate wants to register for COMEDK and UNI GAUGE-E at the same time, they need to pay at the cost of Rs 2100 + GST. Payment must be made by credit/debit card/Internet banking.
Ques. What is the admission process for UNI GAUGE-E?
Ans. UNI GAUGE-E admission and seat selection process: The participating universities or institutions will announce UNI GAUGE-E admission procedures following their policies. The admission process will be based mainly on the scores obtained by candidates in the UNI GAUGE-E exam. UNI GAUGE-E participating institutions will conduct their selection for admission to undergraduate courses.
Ques. What is the pattern for Uni GAUGE-E?
Ans. The Uni GAUGE exam will be conducted in an online mode (ie a computer-based exam). It will be divided into 3 parts, such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The total number of questions is 180 (MCQ), with 1 mark allotted for each. Each section contains 60 questions. The duration of the Uni-GAUGE-E exam is 3 hours. There is no negative marking system in Uni-GAUGE-E.
Ques. What are the participating institutes under Uni GAUGE?
- M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Manav Rachna Dental International University, Faridabad, Delhi
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur, TamilNadu
- REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- K L University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore.
- Karpagam University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
Ques. Are diploma holders eligible for Uni GAUGE E 2021?
Ans. Ans Diploma holder candidates also are eligible to apply for Uni Gauge E.
Ques. Is there any negative marking in Uni GAUGE 2021
Ans. Ans There are no negative marks in Uni GAUGE E 2021
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.