UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Exam Date(Revised), Application Form, Eligibility, Fees and Process
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form is now out, candidates willing to take the exam can start applying at the official website. UP B.Ed JEE 2020 will be conducted in online mode on August 09, 2020. The last date for form submission for the exam without late fees is March 6, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form till March 11, 2020 with late fee. Lucknow University, had allowed all the registered candidates to edit the exam centre from June 8 – 14, 2020 on its official website. Now, Lucknow University has extended the last date for Submission of Choice of Test Center in JEE B.Ed. 2020 application form till June 19, 2020.
Read UP B.Ed JEE Photo, Dimensions, Format and Other Details
- If candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority, the application form can be rejected at any stage. Check Eligibility Criteria
- Students need to submit the application fees through online mode only i.e. through credit card or debit card.Check How to Apply?
- General category and OBC category candidates need to pay the application fee of INR 1500 and SC/ST candidates need to pay INR 750.
- The authority may also provide the application correction facility via online mode.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Dates
|Online Registration||February 12, 2020 |
|Application form will be available from||February 14, 2020|
|Last Date for Application Process|
March 6, 2020
|Last Date for Application Process (With Late Fee)||March 11, 2020|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Exam Dare||August 09, 2020|
Download UP B.Ed JEE Official Brochure 2020
UP B.ED JEE Eligibility
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Eligibility
For appearing in the exam students must follow the below UP B.Ed JEE Eligibility Criteria:
- No age limit is required for appearing in the exam
- Only Indian National candidates can apply
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science and Commerce discipline with 50% marks and 45% marks for SC/ ST candidates or B.Tech degree with 55% marks or post-graduation degree with 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants holding Integrated Dual Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are also eligible to apply
UP B.ED JEE Form Requirements
UP B.Ed JEE Requirements for Form Submission 2020
|Application Form Requirements|
|Valid E-mail ID|
|Active Mobile Number|
|Alternate Mobile Number|
|Scanne image of Passport Size Photo|
|Scanned Images of Left and Right Index Fingers|
|High School Marks Sheet|
|Photo ID Proof|
|Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport|
|Certificates for Weightages Claimed |
Documents Related to Sub Category
|Disclaimer (If the Provisional certificate is not accepted)|
How to Apply?
How to Fill UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form
The application form of the exam has to be filled via online mode at official website. It is mandatory for the students to fill all the details. Students are advised to take the printout of the registration slip for future use.
The detailed application process is explained below in the three steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Students must click on the “Candidate Registration” link
- Fill all the fields in Online Registration form like Nationality, State, Gender, and Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Complete Postal Address, Pin Code, Telephone No., Valid Adhar Card Number, Graduation Details, Post-graduation Details, Graduation with Sanskrit Subject and other personal details.
- Students must carefully review all the entries before submission.
- After the submission of the form, a confirmation page with a unique nine digits registration number will be generated. Students need to take a printout of the registration slip for future use.
- The data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Applicants will get their login details on their mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 2: Application form filling
- Candidates have to fill their personal details.
- Students need to upload their scanned photo, signature and left and right Index finger impression and documents related to the sub category of claimed reservation.
- Candidates have to fill their educational qualifications, they have to enter the aggregate marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets. Those applicants, who have appeared for their UG/PG final year/Semester Examination in 2020, have to fill the name of their University and their Roll Number now. All such applicants have to login and fill their UG marks before appearing for counseling otherwise their candidature will be rejected.
- Candidate need to enter their details related to the claim of weightages. Candidates have to upload the certificate related to weightages claimed by applicant and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority.
- Candidates need to fill upto three preferences for test center.
- Candidates need to review the application form for all the entered details and then move to the step of fee payment.
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
- Candidates have to pay the required fee by Online Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Check below category wise application fee:
|Candidates||Category||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|Uttar Pradesh||General Category||INR 1500||INR 2000|
|Reserved Category||INR 750||INR 1000|
|Other State||All Categories||INR 1500||INR 2000|
Application Form Details
Details in Application Form
The following table shows the details of the application form along with the criteria to fill them –
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Candidate Name||Write the name according to written on the High School documents. Also add the titles before full names like Mr/ Mrs/ Miss/ Ms.|
|Gender||Choose gender among Male, Female, Transgender and Other|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Category||Choose category from OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Blind||Select Yes/ No option|
|Graduation with Sanskrit subject|
|City Option for Entrance exam||Choose the city for examination according to the student’s convenience|
|Religion||Choose the religion from the drop down list|
|Nationality||Choose the nationality from the given options|
|Address||Enter the communication details|
UP B.ED JEE Form Correction
UP B.ED JEE Application Form Correction
- After the successful submission of the online application form, students will get only one opportunity to edit the application form.
- Students can also correct their Aadhar card details.
- If the student can successfully submit the application fees and application form only they are able to do the correction.
- Students cannot change the mode of the paper chosen during the registration.
UP B.ED JEE FAQs
UP B.ED JEE Application FAQs
Question 1. How do I confirm my application is saved?
Answer: Students can visit the page for re-print of the application. Now, they can again generate the soft copy and hard copy of the application.
Question 2. How do I know my application is registered?
Answer: After the successfully registration, registration no. is generated. If registration no. is generated it means candidates have been registered.
Question 3. What if candidates can get Blank screen, Internet gets disconnected, Shutdown, is my application saved/ registered?
Answer: If candidates do not get the application printout through re-print option their application is not saved. They need to re-apply.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College