UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts CAPF on August 18, 2019. A candidate is supposed to select a UPSC CAPF Exam Center from the list of centers provided by UPSC. The Union Public Service Commission mentions the Exam Centers for UPSC CAPF in the notification for the candidates who want to appear in the UPSC CAPF Exam.
One must carefully check the published list and select appropriate UPSC CAPF Exam Center out of the given list, according to his/her convenience. The choice to fill the CAPF Exam Center is given to the candidates while filling up the UPSC CAPF Online Application.The last date to submit the CAPF Online Form is May 20, 2019. However, UPSC holds all the right to allot an UPSC CAPF Exam Center other than one selected by a candidate. UPSC CAPF Exam Centers are allotted to candidate on the first apply first allot basis.
UPSC CAPF Exam Centers
Given below is the list of UPSC CAPF Exam Centers that are officially announced by the conducting authority, Union Public Service Commission. A candidate can choose any UPSC CAPF Exam Center from the given list, whichever is convenient for him/her. It is advised to candidates to choose the desired CAPF Exam Center and submit the UPSC CAPF Application Form as CAPF Exam Center are allotted to candidates on first apply first allot basis. UPSC CAPF Application Process starts from April 24, 2019 and ends on May 20, 2019.
|Exam Center||Center code||Exam Center||Center code|
|Kolkata||06||Jammu & Kashmir||09|
|Lucknow||26||Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh||10|
|Madurai||40||Andaman & Nicobar Island||11|
Allocation of UPSC CAPF Exam Centers
Following points related to the allocation and change of UPSC CAPF Exam Center must be kept in mind by every candidate:
- Allotment of UPSC CAPF Exam Center is done on ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis
- Once the capacity of a particular CAPF Exam Center is completely filled that city gets frozen and no candidate is able to choose that CAPF Exam Center afterwards
- It is at the discretion of UPSC that the UPSC CAPF Exam Centers and the date of examination can be changed
- Applicants must note that there only limited number of candidates are allotted to each of the UPSC CAPF Exam Center, except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur
- Applicants who fail to get Examination Center of his/her choice, are required to choose an exam center from the remaining ones only
- If the situation demands, the commission reserves the right to change the CAPF Civil Services 2019 Exam Center at their discretion
- Applicants are advised to apply early so that they can get the desired exam center, UPSC CAPF Application Process starts from April 24, 2019
- No request for the change of Exam Center is entertained under any circumstances
- Candidates admitted to the examination are informed of the time table and place of CAPF exam
What One Can Take Inside the CAPF Examination Hall?
- A candidate can take only certain articles along with him/her inside the UPSC CAPF Exam hall that includes a clipboard or hard board on which nothing is written or marked,
- black ball pen of good quality for marking the response on the CAPF Answer Sheet
- Answer Sheet and sheet for rough work are provided by the invigilator inside the examination hall
- One must take a valid copy of CAPF Admit Card or Hall Ticket
- A candidate must take along photocopy of a valid photo id proof
Things not allowed inside the UPSC CAPF Exam Center
- A candidate cannot carry any extra sheet for rough work as it is provided by the invigilator inside the CAPF Exam Hall
- Things like book, notes, loose sheets, electronic devices, any type of calculators, mathematical or drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, side rules are not allowed to carry inside the UPSC CAPF Exam Center. If any candidate is found with the said items inside the UPSC CAPF Exam Hall, his/her candidature gets canceled
- Candidates are advised not to take any valuable item with themselves to the UPSC CAPF Exam Center, as commission is not responsible for the safety of any such belongings of any candidate
Unfair Means and Practices
A candidate must take care of the following points while appearing for CAPF Exam:
- A candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the UPSC CAPF Eligibility before applying for UPSC CAPF
- Admission of a candidate remains provisional during all the stages of UPSC CAPF Exam as it is a subject to their satisfying the prescribed UPSC CAPF Eligibility
- Commission can cancel the candidature of any candidate if on verification at any time before or after the UPSC CAPF Exam, Physical and Medical Standards Tests or CAPF Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview, is found that he/she do not fulfill any of the UPSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria.
- If any of the claims made by the candidate is found to be incorrect, he/she might render himself/herself liable to disciplinary action
- Any candidate who is found making use of any kind of electronic device or any other unfair means in the UPSC CAPF Examination hall, his/her candidature is canceled by the commission right away.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College