UPSEE/UPCET MBA 2021 Admit Card release is likely to be delayed due to the postponement of the exam. Revised dates will be announced in due course. UPCET MBA 2021 Application Process has started from April 1, 2021, and the last date to fill the Application form has been extended to May 31. UPSEE(UPCET) MBA Exam 2021 exam dates are awaited and will be announced soon. Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University provides aspirants with an opportunity for admission into various Post Graduate Management courses across the state of UP. Click here to apply for UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download UPCET MBA 2021 Admit Card from the official website of the university. Candidates will have to carry a printout of the UPSEE MBA Admit card along with a valid ID proof to the exam center. Check UPSEE/UPCET MBA Exam Centers.
Candidates are advised to check all the details inscribed on the admit card & in case of any discrepancy, they should notify the concerned authority immediately via email.
UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021 Admit Card Highlights
|Admit Cards available at||upsee.nic.in|
|Alternate Methods to get Admit Card||None|
|Date of Admit Card Release at the official||June 2021|
|Date of UPCET MBA Exam|
|Credentials Required to Download Admit Card||Application Number, Password & Security Pin|
Steps to download UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021 Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSEE MBA 2021 i.e. upsee.nic.in
Step 2: Go to UPCET MBA 2021 admit card link and click on it.
Step 3: Enter your UPSEE MBA 2021 application number and password.
Step 4: Admit card for the UPCET MBA exam will be displayed on your computer screen.
Step 5: Cross-check all the particulars mentioned on the UPSEE MBA 2021 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the details on the admit card of UPCET MBA 2021, the candidates must contact the examination authorities and get it rectified.
Details mentioned in USPEE/UPCET MBA 2021 Admit Card
It is extremely important for the candidates to read UPSEE(UPCET) MBA Admit card thoroughly to ensure that all their details are mentioned correctly. UPSEE MBA 2021 Admit card will contain the name and other personal details of the candidate, exam timing, exam center, etc.
More precisely it will consist of the following elements:
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the course
- Rural weightage
- Name and address of the allocated exam center
- Important instructions for the exam
Candidates must note that if a sufficient number of candidates don't opt for a particular exam city, then that city can be canceled as an examination city. In such a case, all those candidates who opted for that canceled examination city will be allotted another city from the list and it will be binding upon the candidate.
The discrepancy in UPSEE/UPCET MBA 2021 Admit Card
Immediately after downloading and printing UPCET MBA 2021 Admit Card, candidates must verify all the information printed on the Admit Card thoroughly.
In case there is a mismatch of information or if there is a discrepancy of any sort, candidates must immediately report the discrepancy to the Director.
The candidate may face some of the issues while downloading UPSEE MBA 2021 Admit Card:
- Unable To Download UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021 Admit Card: If a candidate is unable to download the admit card due to any reason, then he is required to contact the helpline on the official website. They can also send an email to the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the problem faced.
- Incorrect Information on downloaded UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021 Admit Card: The hall ticket has important details of the candidate and the exam center mentioned on it. Candidates are required to verify the same for correctness. In case there is some wrong information on the admit card, candidates must report it to the examination center superintendent for correction. When the correction is made candidates can download their final admit card from www.uptu.ac.in or www.aktu.ac.in before the examination date.
- UPCET MBA 2021 Admit Card blocked: Admit Cards may be blocked in case a candidate had uploaded a blurred photograph or signature while filling the application form. All candidates whose admit cards are blocked will be sent an SMS or an email on their registered email IDs/phone numbers. Blocked candidates are required to upload their clear photograph or signature (whichever is required) using their application number and password.
UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021 Exam Day Instructions
It is advisable that the candidates follow all the guidelines mentioned below to avoid any problems on UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021 Exam day:
- Carry at least 2 printouts of the Admit card along with valid ID proof.
- Candidates should follow all safety precautions for Covid 19 like wearing a mask, thermal screening, and social distancing norms.
- Candidates must visit the exam center a day prior to the exam to avoid any issues in locating the center on Exam day.
- It is recommended to reach the exam center on time.
- Candidates should avoid taking undue stress and be relaxed on the exam day so that they can attempt the UPSEE MBA Exam 2021 with more focus and concentration.
- Nobody will be allowed to enter UPCET MBA Exam Center with the candidate.
Documents required with UPSEE/UPCET MBA 2021 Admit Card
The concerned candidate will require the following documents on the exam day:
- At least three passport size photographs.
- A printout of UPSEE MBA Admit Card.
- Two Ball-Point Pens
- Any one of the following valid ID proofs(photocopy and original):
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id card
Items Prohibited at UPSEE/UPCET MBA 2021 Exam Centers
- Calculator and log table
- Electronic Gadgets: Any modern electronic equipment, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, markers, white fluid, calculators, wireless sets, etc.
- Stationery: Bits of paper, books, study material, notes, pencils, markers, white fluid.
- Food items, Beverages, Water Bottles, etc.
- Other materials like Ornaments, Watch, Bracelet, Handbag, Wallet, Camera, Cap, etc
UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Ques. Will UPSEE/UPCET MBA 2021 admit card be available via post or courier?
Ans. The admit card will be available online to download.
Ques. Will I be able to collect my UPCET MBA 2021 admit card in offline mode?
Ans. No, the admit card of UPSEE will only be available in online mode for the candidates. Therefore, it is necessary that you download it as and when available. The downloaded admit card only will be considered valid.
Ques. In case of discrepancy whom should I contact?
Ans. In case of a discrepancy contact the university authority immediately.
Ques. For how long do I need to preserve the UPCET/UPSEE MBA 2021 Admit Card?
Ans. You will have to keep your downloaded UPCET MBA admit card safely till the admission procedure gets over. You will have to produce the admit card during UPSEE MBA 2021 Counselling Process also.
Ques. Will the PAN card be considered as valid id proof?
Ans. Yes, the PAN card will be considered as valid id proof.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.