UPSEE/UPCET MBA 2021 Application Form has been released online on April 1, 2021. The last date to fill UPCET MBA Application Form has been further extended to May 31, 2021. Candidates willing to take admission in MBA programs offered by MMMUT can apply for UPCET MBA 2021 whereas CMAT scores will be used for admission in MBA programs under AKTU. UPSEE(UPCET) MBA 2021 Exam has been postponed and fresh date are to be announced later. Direct Link to UPCET MBA 2021 Application Form
UPSEE/UPCET MBA Latest Updates
- May 9: UPSEE/UPCET MBA Admit Card 2021 is expected to be delayed due to the postponement of the exam. Check here
- April 15: UPSEE MBA 2021 Examination date has been extended. Check here
- April 1: The official notification defines two types of reservations in UPSEE/UPCET MBA 2021. Check here
As per UPSEE/UPCET MBA Eligibility Criteria, candidates who have completed 3-year graduation with at least 50% marks(45% for SC/ST) are eligible to apply for the UPSEE MBA 2021 Exam and fill the application form. UPSEE/UPCET MBA 2021 Application fee for general/OBC/EWS candidates is INR 1300 and for female candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwD, it is INR 650.
Candidates must make sure that they read all the instructions carefully before starting with the registration process.
UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021 Application Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||NTA(National Testing Agency)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online|
|Registration after last date with late fee||Not applicable|
|Minimum Qualification Required to apply for UPSEE MBA 2021||Candidates should have a bachelor's degree with 50% marks for the general/OBC category and 45% for SC/ST.|
|Application Fee|| |
UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021 Registration Dates
|Starting date of the application process||April 1, 2021|
|Last date of Register(extended)||May 31, 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||The first week of June 2021|
|UPSEE MBA 2021 Result Date||To be announced|
Check the detailed UPSEE MBA 2021 Exam Pattern
UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021: Documents Required
Candidates are required to maintain and keep a few documents and information ready before beginning the registration for UPSEE MBA Exam 2021. The prerequisites for filling the Application form are mentioned below:
|Valid ID proof||Email ID|
|Bachelor’s degree||Category Certificate(if applicable)|
|Scanned image of photograph||Scanned image of Signature|
|Scanned image of Left-thumb impression||Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking details|
|Active Mobile number||Secure and Stable Internet Connection|
How to apply for UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021?
The mode of UPSEE MBA 2021 Registration is ‘online only. The fee payment is carried out through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The form filling process will close on May 10, 2021. Eligible Candidates are requested to complete the registration much before the due date to avoid any technical difficulties. The complete UPSEE MBA 2021 Application process is explained in the following sections:
Step 1: Fill up UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021 Application form
- Open the official website, upsee.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘UPSEE for MBA 2021’ and select Apply now
- This will lead you to a page ‘Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form’.
- After reading this page carefully, click on the link ‘Click here to proceed’.
- Provide the Personal Details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
- Enter the Communication details such as the Domicile of the parent, State from where the Bachelor’s degree has been passed or appearing, Address, mobile phone number, email ID etc.
- Mention the academic details and preference of the city for the examination center.
- Next, candidates need to create a ‘Password’ and a security question. This password along with the Application Number generated by the system must be noted down carefully to log in to the system again, to download admit card, result, etc.
- Accept the Declaration at the bottom of the page by clicking on I Agree.
- Check if the information provided is correct, click on ‘Final Submit’. After this, no changes can be made in UPSEE MBA 2021 Application Form.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images
If a candidate wants to complete this step later, he can click on ‘Logout’ and then login again using Application Number and Password later to upload the required documents.
Candidates have to upload clear and scanned images of the candidate’s recent colored photograph, signature of the candidate, and left-hand thumb impression of the candidate during UPSEE MBA 2021 Registration.
It is extremely important to ensure that the scanned images meet the below-given dimensions:
|Scanned Document||Dimension||File size|
|Photograph||3.5cm x 4.5cm||<=100kb|
|Signature||3.5cm x 1.5cm||<=30kb|
Step 3: Payment of Application fee
Candidates can pay the Application fee till 11:00 pm on May 10, 2021. For the final step, the candidate has to fill the application fee which is different for different categories concerned.
|Category||Application Fees (in INR)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||INR 1300|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 650|
UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021 Form Correction
The coordinating body will provide the facility to make edits in the application form. This facility will be available for a week in the month of May 2021 after the last date for registration(10 May 2021). Only those candidates who have completed all the steps of form filling are eligible for the correction procedure. There are no additional charges incurred for the correction. Form correction allows changes in details like father’s name, mother’s name, candidate’s name, date of birth. Major steps to make corrections are given below:
- At the official website, click the ‘Edit’ button’
- A Review page displaying all the important information entered in the form.
- Click the ‘Edit Application Form Data’ button to make any corrections in the entered information.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to retrieve Password in UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021?
There are instances when Candidates forget their login credentials and are unable to proceed with the application. In such cases, it is required that the candidates follow the below-mentioned steps to retrieve the much-needed credentials to complete the application process for UPSEE MBA Exam.
Retrieving UPSEE MBA 2021 Application Number
- Go to the official website – upsee.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Forgot Application Number’ tab
- Enter details such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, and security pin.
- Click on the “Get application Number” tab.
- The application number will be displayed on your computer screen and it will also be sent to your registered email-id.
- Note it down or take a printout of it.
Retrieving UPSEE MBA 2021 Password
- Visit the official website i.e. upsee.nic.in.
- Go to the reset password option.
- Answer the security questions selected at the time of filling the application form.
- A verification code or a verification link will be sent to a registered mobile number or email-id respectively in order to reset the password.
UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021 Application FAQs
Ques. Will UPSEE MBA 2021 application form be offline or online?
Ans. UPSEE (UPCET) MBA 2021 application form has been released on the official website on April 1 and the last date to apply for the exam has been extended to May 10, 2021
Ques. What is the application fee for the general category?
Ans. The application fee for the general category is INR 1300 and for females or other category candidates, it is INR 650.
Ques. What are the documents required during UPSEE MBA 2021 Application from the process?
Ans. The documents required are as follows:
- An active Mobile Number
- A valid Email Address,
- Candidate’s passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s full signature
- Qualifying Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Banking details for fee payment.
Ques. Will the university provide a correctional facility?
Ans. Yes, the university will provide a form correction facility for a limited period.
Ques. What might be the consequences if a candidate presses the refresh or back button while making UPSEE MBA 2021 registration fees payment?
Ans. If a candidate presses the refresh or back button while making UPSEE MBA 2021 registration fees payment, it is possible that the payment might get stuck and the required payment shall not be considered paid successfully. In this case, the examination conducting authority will not be responsible for any such mishap. Candidates will have to refill the UPSEE MBA 2021 registration form and make the payment all over again because unless the registration fee is not submitted, the candidature will not be accepted for the test.
Ques. How can I retrieve my password for UPSEE MBA 2021?
Ans. The candidate can visit the official website and click on the reset new password to set a new one.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.