UPSEE MBA Registration 2018: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) closed the application window for post-graduate management courses on March 30. Currently, theform correction window is open until April 5. Candidates can edit their UPSEE Application Form at upsee.nic.in.
The steps to be followed to edit the Application Form are given below:
- At the official website, click the ‘Edit’ button’
- A Review page displaying all the important information entered in the form.
- Click the ‘Edit Application Form Data’ button to make any corrections in the entered information.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
For any queries, contact the Toll Free Number 1800-180-0161 or send an email at email@example.com with subject line “Seeking Help”.
Successfully registered candidates can download the admit card from April 20 onwards. UPSEE MBA 2018 is scheduled for May 6.
UPSEE MBA 2018- Latest Updates
- The application fee for male/transgender candidates belonging to General/OBC category is INR 1300 and INR 650 for SC/ST and all female candidates.
- In a recent notification by Central Admission Baord (CAB), candidates without an Aadhaar number can also apply for UPSEE. Alternatively, they must secure any Government ID. Read notification
- Online application form for MBA (integrated) & MCA (integrated) is also available now. Apply Now
- Candidates of foreign nationality, Kashmiri Pandits, PIO, CIWGC and economically weaker meritorious students are eligible to apply.
- Check complete exam details from the official brochure. Check here
UPSEE MBA 2018 Registration Dates
AKTU has announced the official dates for UPSEE MBA Exam. It is essential for a candidate to not miss any deadline. Check all dates below:
|UPSEE 2018 Registration||January 23- March 30, 2018|
|UPSEE MBA 2018 Application Form Correction Window||till April 05, 2018|
|Release of UPSEE 2018 Admit Card||April 20, 2018 |
Who can Apply for UPSEE MBA 2018?
Each of the following criteria must be fulfilled by a candidate, failure to meet even one of the following will lead to rejection of UPSEE 2018 Application Form and cancellation of candidature in the subsequent stages of the admission process.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized university or its equivalent,
- Candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree (45% for SC/ ST).
- Candidates who are appearing in their final year of Bachelor’s degree examination are also eligible to apply, provided that they fulfill the above criteria by the time of UPSEE MBA 2018 Counselling.
- The minimum age limit for UPSEE MBA 2018 is 21 years. There is no upper age limit to take the exam.
How to Register for UPSEE MBA 2018?
Candidates are required to maintain and keep few documents or information ready before beginning to fill UPSEE MBA 2018 Application Form. The following documents are required before filling UPSEE 2018 Application Form:
- Personal mobile phone number and/ or personal e-mail ID. The e-mail ID and mobile number must be valid and operational till the admission process of UPSEE MBA 2018.
- Candidates must check the validity of the Credit/Debit card being used for carrying out UPSEE MBA 2018 Application Fee.
- Keep a secure internet connection to avoid any discrepancy during the Registration Process.
The mode of UPSEE MBA Registration is ‘online’ only. The fee payment is carried out through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Form filling process will close on March 30. The complete UPSEE MBA 2018 Application process is explained in the following sections:
Step 1: Fill Application Form
- Open the official website, upsee.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘UPSEE for MBA 2018’ and select Apply now’
- This will lead you to a page ‘Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form’.
- After reading this page carefully, click on the link ‘Click here to proceed’.
- Provide the Personal Details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name etc.
- Enter the Communication details such Domicile of the parent, State from where the Bachelor’s degree has been passed or appearing, Address, mobile phone number, email ID etc.
- Mention the academic details and preference of city for examination centre.
- Next, candidates need to create a ‘Password’ and a security question. This password along with Application Number generated by the system must be noted down carefully to log in to the system again, to download admit card, result etc.
- Accept the Declaration at the bottom of the page by clicking on I Agree.
- Check if the information provided is correct, click on ‘Final Submit’. After this, no changes can be made in UPSEE 2018 Application Form.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images
- If a candidate wants to complete this step later, click on ‘Logout’ and then login again using Application Number and Password later.
- Candidates have to upload the clear and scanned images of candidate’s recent coloured photograph, signature of the candidate and left-hand thumb impression of the candidate during UPSEE MBA Registration.
- The specifications of the scanned documents is given in the table below:
|Recent Coloured Photograph||Format- JPEG Format|
|File Size- 100 Kb|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||Format- JPEG Format|
|File Size- Maximum 30 Kb|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left hand Thumb Impression||Format- JPEG Format|
|File Size- Maximum 30 Kb|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Points to be Remembered
- Photograph being uploaded must be coloured only, not black and white.
- It must be front facing so that the full face of candidate can be seen.
- The photograph must have a white or off-white and uncluttered background so that the candidate’s image is visible clearly.
- The photograph should have the name of the candidate printed on it at the bottom.
- Candidate must upload the photograph without cap or goggles. Any part of the candidate’s face must not be covered in the photograph.
- Spectacles are allowed if used regularly but avoid glare while getting the photograph clicked.
- The signature must be clear done using a ball point pen in a neat box.
- The signature must be done on a white sheet of paper.
- The left hand thumb impression must be dark and clearly visible.
- Use a white background for the impression.
- Applications with an unclear photograph may get rejected. Candidates may reserve 6-8 identical photographs as they may be required at the time of entrance examination and counselling.
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
Candidates can click on ‘Logout’ and then login again using their Application Number and Password to complete this step later. The examination fee for UPSEE MBA 2018 can be paid online only using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Candidates are required to follow the procedure given as under for the same:
- Click on ‘Mode of Payment’ to make payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking.
- Click on the link ‘Proceed for Payment’.
- All VISA/Master cards are accepted. Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking details must be kept ready.
- If the payment is successful, a Payment Transaction Number will be generated. This transaction number will be required for future correspondence.
- After the successful transaction, a link appears on the screen as ‘Download Confirmation Page’. Click on this link to download this ‘Confirmation Page’.
- Candidates must take two printouts of the ‘Confirmation page’ as it will be required at the time of counselling.
UPSEE MBA 2018 Application Fee
Candidates belonging to different categories will have to make the following payments while filling the application form
|General/Open category (Male or Transgender candidates)||INR 1300|
|SC/ST Category and Female/Physically Disabled candidates||INR 650|
Details in UPSEE MBA 2018 Application Form
Candidate must know the mandatory details required in UPSEE MBA 2018 Application Form. The details must be authentic and correct. The key details are listed below:
|Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name||Full Name in capital letters as per High School or Equivalent examination certificate|
|Date of Birth||Date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format as mentioned in High School or equivalent examination certificate|
|Nationality, Gender, Parent's Domicile||Choose the nationality, gender and parent’s domicile among the options in the drop down box|
|Address for Communication||complete mailing address with pin code in capital letters|
|Mobile Number, E-mail ID||Valid 10 digit mobile number and a unique e-mail ID|
|Qualifying Examination Details||Examination Passed/ Appearing, State of college, Year of Passing/ Appearing, Subjects in Qualifying Examination|
|Choice of City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference||Choose 3 exam centres among the list of UPSEE MBA 2018 Exam Centres|
|Category, Rural Weightage Claimed, Seeking Admission For,||Category with their codes must be chosen|
|Course(s) applied for, Papers||Choose applied course and paper code corresponding to the course applied|
|Photograph, signature and left thumb impression||Upload the scanned images (JPEG format)|
|Declaration||Choose ‘I Agree’|
|Mode of Payment||Choose payment gateway among Credit/Debit Card or Net banking|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College