UPSEE application form 2021 are tentatively scheduled to be available in 4th week of January, 2021. Candidates seeking admission into courses offered by Dr Abdul Kalam Technical University and other Institutes affiliated to it must check UPSEE 2021 Eligibility for respective courses prior to applying for the same.
In case of any discrepancy in UPSEE application form 2021, candidates can make corrections in their application form in the given window. Successfully registered candidates will be issued UPSEE Admit Card 2021 from the official website of UPSEE.
UPSEE 2021 application fee is INR 1300 for General/ EWS/ OBC categories and INR 650 for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates and can be paid in online mode using a debit card, credit card, net banking or wallets. Application Process involved online registration, filling up the form, uploading documents, and fee payment. Candidates have to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature during UPSEE Registration.
UPSEE Application Form 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)|
|conducting Body||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Available at||upsee.nic.in|
|Application Fees||INR 1300-General, OBC, EWS and INR 650-SC, ST, PwD, Female|
|Mode of Payment||Online – Debit/ Credit/ Net banking/ Payment Wallets|
|Documents required for registration||Scanned copy of the photo, full signature, email Id, mobile|
|Helpline number||1800-180-0161 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
UPSEE Application Form 2021 Dates
|UPSEE Registration||4th week of January 2021|
|Last day to fill UPSEE Application Form||3rd week of March 2021|
|UPSEE Admit Card Release||2nd week of April 2021|
|UPSEE Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Release of UPSEE Result||May 2021|
Prerequisites for UPSEE 2021 Registrations
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before filling UPSEE Application Form 2021:
- An active Mobile Number
- A valid Email Address,
- Candidate’s passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s full signature
- Qualifying Examination (Class 12/ graduation) details
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Banking details for fee payment.
How to Fill UPSEE Application Form 2021?
UPSEE Application Form 2021 will be available tentatively from the 4th week of January at the official website – upsee.nic.in. Candidates have to follow four steps – online registration, filling up the form, uploading photo and signature, and fee payment. Candidates are advised to read official UPSEE 2021 Notification before beginning with the application process.
Step 1: UPSEE Registration 2021
- Visit the official website – upsee.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form for B.Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B.Voc, MBA(Integrated), MCA(Integrated) Courses”. The following form will open on the screen.
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, email Id and create your password.
- An application number will be sent to you as SMS and mail.
Step 2: Fill UPSEE Application Form 2021
- Log in again using your UPSEE application number and password.
- Fill in your parent’s name, gender, Aadhar Card Number, category and other required details.
- Provide your qualification details such as name of the board and year of passing along with the percentage of marks.
- Enter your address, locality, City, State, District with pin code.
- Select the courses you want to apply for and the exam center of your preference.
- Fill the form very carefully to avoid any mistakes as the same details will be printed on UPSEE Admit Card.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
Candidates have to upload their scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed specifications:
|Photograph||10 KB – 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPEG|
|Signature||3 KB – 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPEG|
Step 4: Pay UPSEE Application Fee 2021
Candidates have to pay UPSEE registration fees in online mode only through debit card/ credit card/ net banking and wallets. The registration fees for various categories is different:
|Category||Application Fees (in INR)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||INR 1300|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 650|
Note: Candidates are advised to save the filled-in UPSEE Application Form and fee receipt.
UPSEE Application Form Correction 2021
UPSEE Application Form Correction window will be open for a brief period of time. Candidates will be able to login to the official website with their application number and password to edit their UPSEE 2021 form. The form correction involves subsequent steps and details:
- Form correction can be made in fields like father’s name, mother’s name, applicant’s name, date of birth.
- Candidates who have completed all the steps of form filling are eligible for the correction procedure.
- There are no additional charges incurred for the correction. On the contrary, the exam fee may vary if there is a correction in the caste category and gender.
Note: The candidates should download the soft copy of the corrected application form for future reference.
How to Retrieve UPSEE Application Number and Password?
It is advisable for candidates to keep the application number and password with utmost care. Despite this, if a candidate forgets these two details, then it can be retrieved by the following steps:
Retrieving UPSEE Application Number
- Go to the official website – upsee.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Forgot Application Number’ tab
- Enter details such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on the “Get application Number” tab.
- The application number will be displayed on your computer screen and it will also be sent to your registered email-id.
- Note it down or take a print out of it.
Retrieving UPSEE Password
- Visit the official website i.e. upsee.nic.in.
- Go to the reset password option.
- Answer the security questions selected at the time of filling the application form.
- A verification code or a verification link will be sent to a registered mobile number or email-id respectively in order to reset the password.
UPSEE 2021 Application for B. Tech
From this year, B.Tech admission in UPSEE are scrapped. Students will instead be admitted based on their JEE Main scores. Interested candidates can follow the given guide to fill their JEE Main 2021 Application Form for B.Tech admission:
Step 1 – JEE Main Registration 2021
- Visit the official website of JEE Main @jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply for JEE(Main) – 2021” link
- After reading the instructions, move on to the “Click here to Proceed” option
- After the personal details are submitted, an application number will be generated. This number shall then be used to complete the remaining steps of the registration process. It will also be needed for future reference.
- Fill in the Personal Details like Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, DOB, Gender etc.
- Fill the required Contact Details such as Mobile Number, Address, City name, Pin Code, Email Address, etc.
- Create a password and a personalised security question
- Note down the security question and answer you have created for future reference
- You can finalise this step by clicking on submit after filling in the displayed pin
Step 2 –Complete JEE Main Application Form
- Complete the Application form by logging in with the application number that has been generated for you and the password you have created.
- Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2021 need to enter their details like Paper name, Question Paper Medium, Parents Income Details, Exam City Preferences, Educational Details, etc.
- Put a tick on the declaration box
- Review all the details and then click on “Final Submit”
Step 3 – Uploading Documents
- Fill the online form, then scan and upload your photograph and signature as stated in the NTA guidelines.
- The uploaded photograph has to be recent and in coloured or black and white format with a clear contrast.
- If your application form has unclear photographs then it may be rejected.
- Keep 6-8 extra photographs with you throughout the exam, seat allotment and admission process.
- Corrections in images will not be allowed to be made.
- The table below shows the dimensions and format of the documents to be uploaded in the application form:
|Signature||4 KB to 30 KB||JPG/JPEG format|
|Photograph||10 KB to 200 KB||JPG/JPEG format|
|Class 12 or equivalent Admit Card/ Mark Sheet/ Certificate||50 KB to 500 KB||JPG/JPEG format|
Step 4 – Payment of JEE Main Application Fee 2021
- You can pay your JEE Main Registration Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Phone wallets/ UPI.
- Candidates also have to pay Processing charges per transaction as required & GST (applicable at 18 %) along with their fees.
- Applicants will be able to print the Confirmation Page after the payment has been successfully made.
- If the Confirmation Page is not generated after the fees are paid, then the transaction was probably cancelled. In that case, candidates have to approach the concerned bank for a refund of the amount.
- The applicant needs to go through the transaction process again and make a fresh payment in case they can't generate the Confirmation Page.
- The applicants need to check the status of fee payment on the NTA websites – jeemain.nta.nic.in and nta.nic.in
- If the status is ‘OK’ then the candidate can take a print out of the confirmation page
UPSEE Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ques. What is the process for registration for UPSEE 2021?
Ans. Candidates have to visit the official website of UPSEE i.e. upsee.nic.in. The application process has two steps: completing the registration and submitting the application form. As soon as you click on the link, the following process should be followed for registration:
- Click on the “Register” button and you will be directed to a page.
- Again click on “Register” for signing up.
- Fill the mandatory details like name, gender, email Id, password,etc and as soon as you complete the details you can login to fill the application form.
Ques. What are the guidelines for uploading photographs and signatures in the application form?
Ans. Given below are the specifications for photo and signature to be uploaded at the time of registration:
|Photograph||10 KBs – 200 KBs||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPEG|
|Signature||3 KBs – 30 KBs||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPEG|
Ques. Is there any discount on UPSEE exam fees for OBC Category candidates?
Ans. There is no special fee waiver applicable for candidates applying under the OBC Category. They will have to pay Rs.1300 to register for the exam. However, it may be noted that the application fee for female candidates applying for UPSEE under reserved category quota (including OBC) is Rs. 650.
Ques. What are the different modes of UPSEE application fee payment?
Ans. UPSEE Aspirants can pay the application fee through debit/credit card or net banking only.
Ques. Are there any age restrictions to apply for UPSEE?
Ans. No, there is no age restriction to apply for UPSEE for any course.
Ques. Will UPSEE 2021 offer admission into B. Tech courses?
Ans. No. From this year, UPSEE will no longer be used for admission into B. Tech courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Instead students will be admitted based on JEE Main 2021 scores.
Ques. Why has UPSEE been replaced by JEE Main for getting B. Tech admissions in UP?
Ans. Colleges that previously used UPSEE to grant admission to B. Tech, B. Arch or M. Tech courses will now use JEE Main marks for that purpose. This ensures that students from the state no longer have to worry about two different exams, and thus can focus and be more competitive in JEE Main 2021. Many other states already offer admission into their universities through JEE Main, thus this move has been made to let the candidates from UP remain competitive at the national level by not having the burden of an extra exam.
Ques. Where should I send the hard copies of the filled in UPSEE application form?
Ans. UPSEE Application forms will be submitted online only. There is no need to send hard copies.
Ques. Can UPSEE application entries be corrected offline?
Ans. No, the correction window will open only online. No corrections will be entertained through any offline mode.
Ques. In case I have any issue while filling my UPSEE 2021 application, whom should I contact?
Ans. In case of any queries regarding UPSEE online applications, candidates can call at UPSEE help desk toll-free number- 18001800161 by 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on working days. They can also send an email at the official mail id.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.