Table of Contents
WBJEE 2020 Result (August 7), Answer Key, Cut Off and Rank Predictor
WBJEEB has initiated digital form facility for students to establish direct contact in order to address their concerns. Meanwhile, West Bengal Education Minister, Partha Chatterjee has announced that WBJEE Result2020 will be released on August 7, 2020. Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website by logging in to their candidate portal with their application number and password. Check WBJEE 2020 Result
Mr. Partha Chatterjee has also announced that WBJEE 2020 Counselling will be conducted in an online mode considering the ongoing COVID-19 situation. As per the paper analysis by experts, a score between 212-200 can grant students a rank between 11 to 50. Check the Expected Cut Off for WBJEE 2020
The exam was conducted offline in sets of 2 Papers: 1) Paper 1 from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Mathematics); ii) Paper 2 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Physics and Chemistry). Candidates who would have appeared for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be awarded with General Merit List and will be eligible for Engg, Architecture and Pharmacy programs in all participating colleges. Check WBJEE 2020 Paper Analysis
Candidates who would have appeared for only Paper 2 will be awarded with Pharmacy Merit List and will be eligible for only for Pharmacy courses except in Jadavpur University. Candidates must have also qualified NATA 2020 or JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 for admission in Architecture & Engineering programs except in Jadavpur University. Check WBJEE Exam Pattern
For current session, the state higher education department has suggested to put an end to the provision of blocking seats for engineering admission in counselling in West Bengal. The proposal is to conduct WBJEE Counselling in three roundas rather than four. Decision on the proposal is expected to be taken soon keeping in view the declaration of WBJEE results.
WBJEE 2020 Highlights
The key points about WBJEE 2020 are highlighted below:
|Name of the Examination||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)|
|Conducting Body||WBJEE Board (WBJEEB)|
|Date of Examination||February 2, 2020 (Sunday)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture|
|Number of Seats Available||34125|
|Helpdesk||1800 1023 789/ 1800 3450 050|
WBJEE 2020 Important Dates
WBJEE 2020 Exam Date
Given below is the exam calendar for the entrance test as published on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in. Dates for upcoming events will be notified by the exam authorities soon.
|Release of WBJEE 2020 Official Notification||October 18, 2019|
|WBJEE 2020 Registration Began on||October 18, 2019|
|Last date to fill WBJEE Application Form 2020||November 13, 2019|
|WBJEE Application Form Correction Window||November 14 – 16, 2019|
|Issue of WBJEE Admit card 2020||January 24, 2020|
|WBJEE 2020 Exam date||February 2, 2020|
|Release of WBJEE Result 2020||August 7, 2020|
|WBJEE Counselling||To be notified|
WBJEE 2020 Exam Schedule
|WBJEE Papers||Exam Timings||Last Entry Time|
|Paper 1 (Mathematics)||11:00 AM to 01.00 PM||10:30 AM|
|Paper 2 (Physics & Chemistry)||02:00 PM to 04.00 PM||01:30 PM|
Check WBJEE Exam Centers
When will result be out for WBJEE 2020?
WBJEE 2020 Result
WBJEE 2020 result will be released on August 7, 2020. WBJEE 2020 was conducted in earlier February.
- WBJEE Result will be released in the form of a rank card at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Candidates can download their results by logging into their accounts using Application Number and Password.
- WBJEE Rank Cards will contain all relevant ranks, total score and component scores in each paper, qualifying status, etc.
- Every exam taker will be issued rank card but rank will be awarded to only qualified candidates.
- Rank Card must be preserved as it will be required at the time of counselling and admission.
WBJEE Merit List 2020
WBJEE 2020 Merit List
Based on the papers appeared in WBJEE 2020 and the marks secured in papers thereof, WBJEEB prepares two separate WBJEE Merit Lists: i) General Merit List (GMR) and Pharmacy Merit List (PMR).
General Merit List
- GMR is prepared based on aggregate scores obtained in Paper 1 and Paper 2 together.
- Admission to all Engineering, Technology, Architecture courses and Pharmacy course in Jadavpur University will be done on the basis of General Merit List only.
Pharmacy Merit List
- PMR is prepared based on scores obtained in Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry) only.
- Admission to all Pharmacy courses except in Jadavpur University will be done on the basis of Pharmacy Merit List.
- Candidates appeared in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be issued both GMR and PMR, candidates appeared in Paper 2 only will be issued PMR only.
- WBJEEB will also release separate reserved category-wise merit position for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD and TFW categories.
- However, counselling, seat allotment and admission will be done on GMR and PMR basis only and not on category ranks.
Expected Cut Off for WBJEE 2020
WBJEE 2020 Cutoff
Candidates appearing in both the papers of WBJEE 2020 will secure both GMR and PMR if they obtain marks equal and above WBJEE Cutoff, as decided by the board. While candidates appearing only in Paper 2, will be allotted a PMR rank only.
- WBJEE cut off score/rank would be announced by WBJEE Board after the announcement of result.
- Each participating college of WBJEE will release separate cut off lists for different courses.
The table mentions the expected opening and closing ranks for WBJEE 2020 engineering admission process:
|College Name||Opening rank||Closing rank|
|Bengal Engineering and Technology||832||43037|
|Institute of Engineering and Management||21||3596|
|Kalyani government engineering college||370||2528|
|Heritage Institute of Technology||574||11495|
|Haldia Institute of Technology||481||31721|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering college||669||4106|
|RCC Institute of Engineering and Technology||2166||101554|
|Netaji Subhash Engineering college||2082||11987|
Counselling Procedure of WBJEE 2020
WBJEE Counselling is conducted in online mode for all the courses. An additional counselling fee is to be paid to participate in counselling rounds. WBJEEB will provide institute-wise and course-wise seat details that are available. Candidates are required to provide choice for the college and course from the available list.
WBJEE Counselling 2020 will comprise 3 rounds of counselling and seat allotment. Separate counselling is organized for candidates applying on the basis of WBJEE and JEE Main. Once candidates are allocatted seats, they are required to visit the reporting centre for document verification. The seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of the Merit List & preference provided by the candidates.
WBJEE 2020 Reservation of Seats
- Seats are reserved for stipulated categories as per the norms of the concerned institution or state government of West Bengal.
- These seats are reserved on the basis of a candidate’s category.
- Candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B / PwD and who are domicile of West Bengal will be eligible for the reserved seats.
- The reservation rules applicable to various WBJEE Participating Colleges are given below:
|Nature of Institute||Reservation Rules|
|State University/ University Departments||Concerned University Act/ Rules|
|Government Colleges||Reservation Rules of Government of West Bengal|
|Private and Self-financed Colleges/ Universities||As notified by concerned Institution Authority|
- Seats are also reserved for PwD Candidates with 40% to 70% in the following categories:
- Locomotor Disability
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Speech and Language Disability
- In total, 13 seats are reserved for “wards of defence personnel” in the Government Engineering colleges/universities across different branches.
- These candidates need to apply to Rajya Sainik Board, Home Department, Government of West Bengal, Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700001 through their respective Zila Sainik Board, W.B. (for ex-servicemen) and Units (for serving soldiers).
- A maximum of 5% of sanctioned intake is available on “supernumerary basis” under the TFW (Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme) in all the participating colleges/universities as per norms of State Government of West Bengal.
- The total family income per annum should exceed INR 2.5 lakhs and the waiver will be applicable with concern to the tuition fee.
WBJEE 2020 Paper Analysis
WBJEE 2020 Paper Analysis
Following the previous year's trends WBJEE 2020 was conducted in offline mode. The exam was conducted in 2 sessions. Paper I – Mathematics in the morning session from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM and Paper II – Physics & Chemistry in the evening session from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
Paper I – Mathematics Paper Analysis
Paper 1 for Mathematics was concluded and students rated the paper as difficult. Some of the questions were conceptual based whereas section B or category 2 questions were application-based and lengthy.
Paper II – Chemistry & Physics Paper Analysis
In Paper II, students rated physics paper as difficult and chemistry paper as easy. Section B or category 2 questions of Physics was tough whereas other sections/categories in both the papers were of easy to moderate difficulty level.
Download WBJEE Previous Years’ Papers
For a better understanding of the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the exam, candidates can opt for solving the Previous Years Papers. We have more than 15 practice papers of Maths, Physics, and Chemistry that can help you a lot in your preparations.
Participating Institutes in WBJEE 2020
WBJEE Participating Institutes 2020
- The participating institutes are divided into :
- Government Colleges
- Private Colleges (Self-financed)
- Private Universities (Self-financed)
- Minority Institutes
- University/University Department
- For the academic year 2020 – 21, there are approximately 105 WBJEE 2020 Participating Institutes that offer admission to eligible students.
- There are 9 government Colleges, 9 government universities, 82 private and self-financed colleges and 5 private and self-financed universities taking part in WBJEE 2020.
- At the time of WBJEE Counselling 2020, candidates will have to fill choices from the available colleges/courses
- Seat allotment will be based on the student's performance in WBJEE 2020.
Government Engineering and Technology Colleges
|Sl. No.||Name of the Institute|
|1||Cooch Behar Government Engineering College|
|2||Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|3||Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology|
|4||Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampore|
|5||Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore|
|6||Govt. College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology|
|7||Institute of Pharmacy, Jalpaiguri|
|8||Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College|
|9||Kalyani Government Engineering College,|
|10||Ramkrishna Mahato Government Engineering College, Purulia|
WBJEE 2020 Seat Intake for Engineering
The seats offered to candidates applying for various streams under the Engineering program are mentioned below:
|Agriculture Engineering||21||Power Engineering/ Power Plant Engg||104|
|Apparel Production and Management||36||Food Technology||233|
|Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||1371||Food Engg. & Technology/ Food Technology||36|
|Architecture/ Architectural Engineering||21||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||184|
|Automobile Engineering||11||Polymer Science and Technology||16|
|B. Arch (General)||36||Jute and Fibre Technology||64|
|Biomedical Engineering||92||Leather Technology||33|
|Biotechnology||329||Marine Engineering/ Marine Technology||60|
|Ceramic Technology||42||Mechanical Engineering||5186|
|Chemical Engineering||390||Metallurgical Engineering||36|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering||63||Optics and Optoelectronics||8|
|Civil Engineering||4993||Pharmaceutical Technology/ Pharmacy||1086|
|Construction Engineering||42||Printing Technology/ Printing Engineering||32|
|Dairy Technology||32||Production Engineering||104|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||884||Textile Technology||82|
|Electrical Engineering||5414||Information Technology||3164|
|Electronics and Communication Engg./Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.||6254||Instrumentation Engg./ Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering||176|
|Computer Science and Engg./ Computer Science and Technology||6176||--|
WBJEE 2020 Answer Key
- WBJEEB has released WBJEE Answer Key on February 17, 2020 at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- The answer keys are released in form of PDF and will available in online mode only.
- Candidates can download and/ or challenge WBJEE answer keys by logging in with their registration number and password.
- To challenge the answer keys, candidates will have to pay a non-refundable INR 500 per question via net banking, debit card or credit card.
- The deadline to challenge WBJEE 2020 Answer Key was February 19, 2020.
- Scanned images of WBJEE Response Sheets will also be uploaded on the official website.
- After reviewing the challenges, WBJEEB will release frozen answer keys and decision on response sheets. Their decision will be final and no further communication will be entertained.
WBJEE Admit Card 2020
It is mandatory for candidates to carry their WBJEE 2020 Admit Card to the exam along with a valid Id proof. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. All the major details like Name, Roll No, Exam Center details, Time and date of exam will be mentioned in your admit card.
- Successfully registered candidates can download WBJEE Admit Card Now.
- WBJEE Hall Ticket will be made available at its official website – wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by logging in with their registration number and password.
- Admit card mentions candidate’s name, exam time and address of the exam center, photograph & signature, and other related information.
- Verify the information present on the admit card and report to the concerned authority in case of any discrepancies.
Sample of WBJEE Admit Card
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 before applying for the exam. The eligibility is based on factors such as nationality, age limit, domicile requirements, qualifications and qualifying marks.
- Domicile- There is no prior requirement of West Bengal domicile status to apply for WBJEE 2020. Candidates only need to produce a domicile certificate in order to apply for government participating institutes in case they are claiming reserved category seats.
- Nationality- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Age Limit- The lower age limit is 17 years as on December 31, 2020. There is no upper age limit. However, for Marine Engineering course, there is an upper age limit of 25 years.
- Qualification Requirement-
- For Engineering Courses: Candidates must have passed or appearing in class 12 with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Technical Vocational as compulsory subjects.
- For Pharmacy Courses: Candidates must have passed or appearing in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks-
- Candidates must have obtained 45% marks aggregate in the three compulsory subjects.
- For SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and PwD candidates, this minimum qualifying marks is 40%.
- Candidates must have passed English with at least 30% marks.
- Candidates with non-formal, irregular class mode, non-class room based schooling, open school learning or distance education will not be eligible for admission through WBJEE 2020.
WBJEE 2020 Application Form
WBJEE Application Form was available at the official website from October 18 – November 13, 2019. Candidates fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria can apply for the same in online mode only. Steps to apply for WBJEE 2020 involve:
Step 1: Registrations – Visit wbjeeb.nic.in and click on “Registration for WBJEE 2020 (Last Date – 13.11.2019) ” button. Enter your personal details like name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID and submit it. You will receive your registration number and password on mobile number and email ID.
Step 2: Fill Personal & Academic Details – Login again using these credentials and fill WBJEE Application Form 2020. Enter your domicile, category, PwD status, home district, family income, nationality, religion, 3 WBJEE Exam centers and other details.
Step 3: Upload Documents – Candidates have to upload their passport size photo and signature in the prescribed size and format.
Step 4: Fees Payment – After that candidates have to pay WBJEE Application Fees using Netbanking, Debit Card and Credit Card as per their category. The last step is to download the confirmation page ensuring the application process is completed.
WBJEE Photo and Signature Guidelines 2020
|Photograph||jpeg/jpg||3 kb to 100 kb||4 cm X 3 cm|
|Signature||jpeg/jpg||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm X 1.5 cm|
WBJEE Application Fees 2020
|Category||WBJEE Registration Fees|
|General/ EWS||INR 700|
|SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B||INR 500|
WBJEE Application Form Correction 2020
- WBJEE Application Form Correction window was open from November 14 – 16, 2019.
- Only candidates who have applied and paid the application fee, can modify/ edit the application form.
- No primary registration data such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender and date of birth can be modified.
WBJEE Exam Centers 2020
- WBJEE 2020 was held in 46 zones in West Bengal and in Silchar (Assam) and Agartala (Tripura).
- Candidates had to indicate 3 WBJEE Exam Centers in order of preference in the application form.
- Candidates from West Bengal, Assam and Tripura can select any three zones, however, candidates from other states must select any three zones from Kolkata/ Howrah/ North 24 Parganas/ South 24 Parganas only.
- WBJEEB tries to allocate the zone as per candidate’s preference, however, it reserves the right to allocate any other center as well.
- No requests to change the exam center will be entertained.
- Candidates will have to carry their admit card, an original photo ID proof and passport size photographs.
- WBJEE Examination Zones are mapped below:
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2020
There will be 2 papers in WBJEE 2020 Exam – Paper 1 (Mathematics) and Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry) combined.
- Candidates who take both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be eligible for admission in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy programs.
- Candidates who take only Paper 2 will be eligible for admission in only pharmacy programs except in Jadavpur University.
- Candidates who take only Paper 1 will not be eligible for admission in any program.
As per WBJEE Exam Pattern, there are 3 categories of questions in each subject:
- Category 1 questions will be of 1 mark and have only one correct option.
- Category 2 questions will be of 2 marks and have only one correct option.
- Category 3 questions will be of 2 marks and have one or more correct options.
The Question Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions with 4 alternatives for each question.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR Based)
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Total Marks: 200 Marks (100+100)
- Total Number of Questions: 155 questions
- Negative Marking: Yes, for category 1 and 2 questions, No for Category 3 questions
Subject-wise WBJEE Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Category 1 Questions||Category 2 Questions||Category 3 Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Total||110 Questions||25 Questions||20 Questions||155 Questions||200 Marks|
WBJEE Marking Scheme
There are three categories of questions in the exam pattern with varying marking scheme as explained below:
|Categories||No. of correct options||Marks per questions||Negative Marking|
|Category 1||One only||1||–0.25 marks|
|Category 2||One only||2||–0.5 marks|
|Category 3||One or more||2||0 mark|
Important: In category 3, only all the correct response will fetch you 2 marks. Any correct or incorrect response will fetch you 0 mark. For partially correct response, marks will be awarded as per the following formula:
WBJEE Syllabus 2020
The Multiple Choice Questions in WBJEE 2020 will be purely based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class 11 and 12 curriculum. The subject wise important topics of WBJEE Syllabus is mentioned below:
|A.P, G.P, H.P||Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions||Atoms, Molecules, Chemical Arithmetic|
|Complex Numbers||Kinematics||Atomic Structure|
|Polynomial Equations||Law of Motion, Centre of Mass, Friction, Gravitation||Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry|
|Permutation and Combination||Thermodynamics, Viscosity, Kinetics||The periodic table and Chemical Families|
|Principle of Mathematical Induction||Oscillations & Waves||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Binomial Theorem||Electrostatics||Coordination compounds-|
|Matrices||Current Electricity||Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics|
|Sets, Relations and Mappings||Magnetic Effect of Current||Physical Chemistry,|
|Statistics and Probability||Magnetics||Environmental Chemistry|
|Trigonometry||Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Coordinate geometry – 2D and 3D||Electromagnetic Waves||Aromatic Compounds|
|Calculus||Optics||Introduction to Bio-molecule|
WBJEE Important Books
There are plenty of well-known preparatory books for WBJEE available in the market. However, there is a word of caution for all the aspirants. The syllabus for WBJEE is entirely based on the class 11th and 12th curriculum of West Bengal State Board. Therefore, the textbooks prescribed in the school curriculum should be the primary source of reference and preparation.
However, for aspirants looking to explore other options, some highly recommended WBJEE books are listed below:
|Name of the Book||Publisher|
|WB JEE Chapterwise Explorer Engineering – Physics and Chemistry||MTG Editorial Board|
|WB JEE Chapterwise Explorer Engineering – Mathematics||MTG Editorial Board|
|WB JEE 2020 Solved Papers (2019 – 2012)||Arihant|
|18 Years JEE Main Chapter-Wise Solved Papers (2019 – 2002)||Disha|
WBJEE Help Desk
In case of any help or inquiry, candidates can contact the officials at:
- Address: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091.
- Phone: (033) 2367 1159/ 1198
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-free help desk: 1800-1023-781
Salient FAQs on WBJEE 2020
WBJEE 2020 FAQs
Ques. What documents are required while filling WBJEE 2020 Application Form? Is it mandatory to upload them?
Ans. Only the scanned images of photograph and signature have to be uploaded. Without them, the application form will not be accepted. While uploading the documents, you have to keep one thing in mind that the documents should be as per the prescribed format.
|Photograph||jpeg/jpg||3 kb to 100 kb||4 cm X 3 cm|
|Signature||jpeg/jpg||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm X 1.5 cm|
Ques. What is the upper age limit to register for WBJEE 2020?
Ans. There is no upper age limit defined by WBJEE for appearing in the exam. But, for admission in Marine Engineering course, a candidate must not be below 25 years of age. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Ques. Can I submit my application form offline?
Ans. No, the process of applying for WBJEE 2020 is completely online. But keep a copy of the Acknowledgement Form for future correspondence. But the exam will be conducted in offline mode that is OMR based examination.
Ques. I have lost my WBJEE Admit Card. How can I participate in online counselling?
Ans. A candidate has to produce original admit card at the time of counselling. Duplicate admit card can be collected by contacting WBJEEB and paying a processing fee of INR 500. Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe with them. You can take 2-3 print outs of admit card for future reference.
Ques. What is the required date of issue of Domicile Certificate?
Ans. A Domicile Certificate certifies that the candidate resided in West Bengal continuously for the last 10 years as on December 31, 2020. Hence the date of the certificate must be later than December 31, 2020.
Ques. What is the required date of the issue of Income Certificate?
Ans. The Income Certificate certifies the family income of the financial year 2020 – 20. Hence the date of income certificate must be later than March 31, 2020.
Ques. What is the required date of issue of Caste Certificate?
Ans. There is no restriction on the date of issue of caste certificate. But, it should be valid as per the guidelines mentioned under WBJEE Reservation.
Ques. What is the percentage of disability for being eligible in the PwD category?
Ans. The minimum percentage of disability should be 40% and it should not exceed 70%.
Ques. What is “Admin approval required” after re-uploading of photograph and signature for WBJEE Application?
Ans. In case it comes to the notice of the WBJEE Board that the uploaded photograph or the signature is not as per the specified requirement, an SMS is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Then they have to re-upload the corrected photo/signature. This re-uploaded image is then approved by the WBJEE Board, which needs about 3 days of time. Therefore, it shows an alert message as “Admin approval required” during these 3 days.
Ques. What happens if I do not re-upload the correct photograph or signature?
Ans. If a candidate does not re-upload the photo or signature as per the guidelines, the application form is liable to be rejected and the admit card cannot be issued.
Ques. Is there any date limit for taking the photograph?
Ans. No, there is no date limit, but it must be recently taken so that it matches the candidate’s physical features. You have to upload the images of the prescribed size and format by the authorities otherwise your form could get canceled.
Ques. What do I do if I forget to download or lose the Confirmation Page?
Ans. A duplicate copy of Confirmation Page can be obtained until July 31, 2020. In order to get a duplicate confirmation page, a processing fee of INR 500 has to be paid through a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
Ques. What do I do if the Confirmation Page is not generated even if the fee is deducted from my bank account?
Ans. Confirmation Page is automatically generated when the payment is received at Board’s end. If it is not generated, there can be two reasons:
1. Candidate initiates EPG payment but there is a payment failure/break. In such a case, the candidate should try again.
2. Candidate makes a cash payment at the bank, but it is not completed due to link failure. In such a case, the candidate should talk to the bank.
Ques. What should I do if I forget to download the transaction receipt?
Ans. A transaction receipt is generated by the Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG). This receipt is not required by the WBJEE Board. But if there is a payment failure/break at the end of EPG, the candidate may need it to recover their money from the EPG.
Ques. How do I correct the data provided by me during the WBJEE application?
Ans. WBJEE Form Correction window will become functional from November 14 – 16, 2019. Amidst the duration of form correction, the details except for Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Gender can be modified.
Ques. What is WBJEE Form Correction Window?
Ans. It is a one-time facility provided by WBJEEB to modify or update the details that may have wrongly entered during WBJEE application process. Check WBJEE Form Correction for more information.
Ques. Where can I get a direction to reach the WBJEE Exam Centre?
Ans. Address and landmark of the center will be mentioned in the WBJEE Admit Card. Your admit card will have the detailed address of your exam center so that you can reach there easily or you can also visit your exam center 2-3 days prior to your exam to get an idea about the location.
Ques. How many seats are available for JEE Main 2020 candidates?
Ans. 10% of the approved seats in Private & Self Financing Engineering & Technology Colleges are reserved for candidates taking admission through JEE Main 2020.
Ques. Can I get a duplicate WBJEE Rank Card if the original one is lost?
Ans. Yes, a duplicate rank card can be obtained until July 31, 2020. The card can be obtained by paying a processing fee of INR 500 through a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata. Even after the completion of e-counselling and admission rounds, a rank card is useful therefore it is needed.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College