Table of Contents
XAT 2021 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Result and Cut Off
Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level test organised by XLRI, Jamshedpur on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes. It is a gateway to XAMI member institutes and over 700 B schools across India for their MBA/ PGDM programs. The exam will be conducted in online computer-based mode in over 46 cities tentatively in first week of January 2021.
- Registration for XAT 2021 will tentatively commence on August 23, 2020 and will last till November 30 (without late fee) and December 7 (with late fee).
- To apply for the examination, candidates must have obtained a recognized graduation degree in any discipline (humanities/commerce/engineering) by June 2021.
- Applicants from all age groups are appreciated to apply as there is no age limit defined.
- As per XAT Exam Pattern which was revised last year, essay writing section was cut down and numerical answer type questions were added.
- Candidates have to now attempt a total of 100 questions in 180 minutes.
- Sections covered are: Verbal and logical ability, decision making, quantitative ability and data interpretation and general knowledge.
- Sectional time limit for VALR, DM, and QA is 165 minutes and 15 minutes for GK.
- Each section has different cutoff for male and female candidates depending on the program.
- Candidates who score the minimum required XAT Cutoff marks will be eligible to participate in personal interview and gropu discussion rounds.
Highlights of XAT 2021
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test||Acronym XAT|
|Exam Level||National||Conducted for more than 60 years by XLRI|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate||XAT Score used by more than 150 institutes for admission|
|Conducting Body||XLRI Jamshedpur||On Behalf of XAMI Members|
|Programs Offered||PGDM (Human Resource Management/ Business Management/ General Management)|
Application Fee: INR 1700
Applying to XLRI programmes addition INR 300
|XAT Eligibility||3-year Bachelor’s Degree||In any discipline from a recognised college/university|
|Exam Mode||Online||For 3 Hour Duration|
|Number of Test Takers||80,000 approx.||Conducted in around 46 test cities in India|
|XAT Website||xatonline.in||For Online Registration,Fee payment, result declaration|
|XAT Helpline Number||1800 267 4008||Contact Number 0657 665 3203/04|
XAT 2021 Exam Dates
Must Read Articles
XAT 2021 Upcoming Event Dates
Given below are the tentative exam dates for the XAT 2021. Official dates will release on xatonline.in along with notification.
|Important Day||Tentative Dates||Details|
|Application- start date||Third week of August 2020||Registration Process is completely online|
|Application- end date (without late fee)||Last week of November 2020||Last Date to Fill the Form- Extended dates Mostly Provided|
|Application- end date (with late fee)||Second week of December 2020||Late fee of INR 300 to be Paid|
|Admit Card||Third week of December 2020||Document can be Downloaded till Exam Day|
|Entrance Exam||First week of January 2021||To be held in 46 cities across India|
|Result||Last week of January 2021||Scorecard available on Official Website|
XAT 2021 Eligibility
XAT 2021 Eligibility
Applicants must fulfil the eligibility criteria in order to appear for XAT. The eligibility criteria for XAT 2021 are as follows-
- Applicant must have completed a 3-year bachelor’s degree or a recognized equivalent from any stream. The applicant must not possess any backlogs on their mark sheet.
- While candidates with Indian citizenship can apply for XAT 2021, foreign candidates and NRI applicants may register on the basis of their GMAT Scores. This does not refer to candidates from Dubai and Kathmandu where XAT centres are available.
- Applicants in their last year are also eligible to apply on the contingency that they fulfil the admission criteria before the required deadline
- Candidates from any age group are welcome to apply for XAT 2021 as there is no bar on the age limit for the XAT entrance exam.
Program Eligibility for XAT 2021
Applicants are eligible to apply for multiple programmes in one go. Candidates who apply for more than one program will be informed about the separate dates for their interview rounds and / or group discussions.
|PGDM in Business Management and Human Resource Management||Candidates who have completed a 3 year Bachelor’s Degree or a recognized equivalent may apply. |
Applicants who will complete their final examination by June 10, 2021, can also apply on a provisional basis.
NRI and Foreign students can apply directly through their GMAT Scores.
|PGDM in General Management||Candidates who have completed a 3 year Bachelor’s Degree or a recognized equivalent from India/abroad may apply.|
Candidates must be employed in a full-time job and
Applications must have at least 5 years worth of experience in a managerial role by March 31 2021, in a reputable public, private or non-governmental organization.
|Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) - Doctoral Level Programme||Candidates who have completed a postgraduate programme in any stream from India / abroad and centres of higher learning with at least 55% marks (50% for SC / ST candidates) with a bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks (55% for SC / ST candidates) with a minimum 3-year degree|
|Applicants must have completed 4 or 5 Year Integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline, with at least a 55% aggregate (50% for SC / ST candidates)|
|Bachelor’s in Engineering / B.Tech degree with at least a 60% aggregate (50% for SC / ST candidates) with at least years of work experience|
|A professional qualification such as ICWA, CA, or CS with at least 55% marks (50% for SC / ST candidates)|
|Business Management Programme (Part-Time)||Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum duration of 3 years of education after completing 12th class (10 +2) or the equivalent.|
XAT 2021 Application Process
Check Details on
XAT 2021 Application Process
XAT Registration will commence from third week of August 2020 and the extended date to apply for XAT 2021 will tentatively be somewhere in second week of December 2020. Candidates will be able to fill XAT 2021 Application Form at the official website xatonline.in. XAT Registration process primarily involves the following steps:
Step 1: XAT Registration
- Visit the official website-xatonline.in.
- Click on the tab "Registration" and enter your Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email-id.
- A system generated XAT ID and Password will be sent to you through Email/SMS.
- Note down XAT ID and Password for future reference.
Step 2: Fill XAT Application Form
- Fill in your personal and academic details, work experience, preferred course, and exam center.
- Preview your form carefully once as no changes will be entertained after clicking on “Final Submit”.
Check Detailed XAT 2021 Registration
Step 3: Upload Documents
Upload scanned images of your recent Photograph and signature as per specifications mentioned below:
|Scanned Candidate’s Passport Size Photograph|
Image Dimensions: 200X230 pixels
File Type: JPG or JPEG
File size: 20Kbs – 50Kbs
|Scanned Candidate’s Signature|
Image Dimensions: 140X160 pixels
File Type: JPG or JPEG
File size: 10Kbs – 20Kbs
Step 4: XAT 2021 Fee Payment
- Pay XAT Application Fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/- (Candidates interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.)
- XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/- (Candidates interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.)
- Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT – Rs. 2500/-
NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programs through GMAT – Rs. 5000/-
Step 5: Download Confirmation Page
- Download XAT Application Form and e-receipt of fee payment.
- Take a printout of them for further reference.
XAT Admit Card 2021
XLRI Jamshedpur issues XAT Admit Card in third week of December 2020. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website xatonline.in. You just needed to enter a valid XAT ID and password. After downloading the admit card you must check the details mentioned in it like exam center, exam instructions, date, timings and candidate’s information.
Candidates were advised to resolve any issue in their admit card as soon as possible otherwise they would not have been allowed to take the exam on January 5, 2021 (Expected date). XAT Admit Card is a mandatory document that must be preserved till the admission process is over.
How to download XAT Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of XAT 2021. Click on “login” link at the top right side of the page.
- Enter your XAT Registration ID and password or your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YY format.
- Download your admit card which will be available in PDF format
- Print multiple hard copies for further use.
Documents Required with Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry XAT admit card to the exam center along with any of the following photo ID proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by current education institute or employer among others.
XAT Exam Centers 2021
For XAT 2021, candidates will have the option of choosing any 2 test centers at the time of registration. The final center that will be allotted to the candidate will be present on the XAT 2021 Admit Card. XLRI Jamshedpur will release the final list of exam cities in the official brochure.
|Bhilai Nagar||Bokaro Steel City||Dibrugarh||Durgapur|
XAT Exam Day Instructions
There are few exam day instructions that need to be followed by all the candidates. XAT 2021 is a 3 hours duration test from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm. The three sections of Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and Decision Making & Analytical Ability summed up to a count of 74 questions and the section for GK included 25 questions.
- Candidates have to be seated as per their allocated Centre Registration Number - CRN once they enter the Test Hall.
- Any rough work, if required, has to be done within the space of the margin on the provided test booklet. No separate or extra rough sheet will be given out at the exam hall.
- Candidates taking the XAT 2021 will not be permitted to leave their respective seats before the test-invigilator personally acquires the rough sheet from every individual candidate at the end of the test. Only then are they allowed to step out of the test hall.
XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be thoroughly familiar with the exam pattern of XAT so avoid any surprises in the exam hall. XAT pattern has witnessed a few changes over the years.
- XAT 2021 exam will be conducted online as a computer based test which is conducted in a single slot.
- Each correct answer will be given one mark and each wrong answer will reduce 0.25 marks each. Negative marking however is not applicable for General Knowledge section.
- The exam is divided into 2 parts Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 is for 165 minutes and It consists of 74 questions in total.
- Part 2 is of 15 minutes and all 25 questions stem from General Knowledge.
- Candidates can switch from one section to another in part 1 but in part 2, no switching will be allowed.
- Any candidate who leaves over 8 unattempted questions will receive a penalty of 0.05 marks on every question.
|Question||Number of Questions||Time Limit|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27||165 Minutes|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26|
Part 2 is of 15 minutes and it includes:
|Question||Number of Questions||Time Limit|
|General Knowledge||25||15 Minutes|
XAT Exam Pattern Changes
The conducting time for the exam is from to 9.30 am - 12.30 pm. Few changes has been introduced in XAT pattern over the years.
- The most important change in 2020 was that there was no essay writing test. Due to this, candidates only had to prepare for multiple choice questions.
- A new category in the form of Numerical Answer Type Question (NAT Questions) were available in the XAT 2020.
- Other than this, the score obtained in the GK section will not be included in the final calculation of score and the incorrect responses for questions from this section will not be considered for percentile calculation.
- Eassy writing questions have stopped coming altogether in XAT.
- Applicants could only move-on to part-2 of the GK section after the completion of part-1 of the XAT 2021.
Check detailed XAT Exam Pattern
XAT 2021 Marking Scheme and Time Allocation
All the questions in the XAT will be having equal weight, carrying equal marks irrespective of the difficulty level or the section they are belonging to. Only in the GK section, there will not be any negative marking and also the marks obtained in this section will not be included in the final score. The deduction of 0.25 marks will be there from the total tally for each wrong attempt/answer. Most importantly, 0.05 mark is deducted for a tally of more than eight unattempted questions.
Section-wise Time Allocation for XAT as suggested by experts is:
- Quantitative Ability - 60 minutes
- Decision Making - 50 minutes
- Verbal and Logical Ability - 40 minutes
- General Knowledge - 30 minutes
XAT 2021 Syllabus
XLRI does not prescribe any official syllabus for the entrance test. XAT 2021 syllabus is based on past trends of question papers and syllabus, drawn from the topics which have been asked in previous exams. However, their composition, format, and number may change with each subsequent edition of XAT.
It is an objective type paper covering Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability, English Language and Reasoning, and Decision Making. An indicative list of topics covered in these sections are:
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||Geometry, Tables, Graphs, Arithmetic, Trigonometry, Statistics, Profit & Loss, Speed and Distance, Clocks, Probability, Algebraic Function, Mensuration -2D and 3D|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||Grammar, Para Jumbles, Para Completion, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehensions, Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, Completion of Sentences|
|Analytical Reasoning, Situational, Case sets, Data Arrangement,|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, Politics, Literature, Sports, History, Awards and Recognitions, Business, Economics, International Relations, Society, Merger, and Aquisition|
Read Detailed XAT Syllabus
XAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Recommended books for XAT Preparation
Each section has different weightage and different cut- off scores. In order to cover all the sections efficiently and get enough practice over the logical reasoning and decision making correct books are necessary. With the right books one can score 98- 99 percentile in XAT. Given are the XAT book recommendations based on each section
|Jabbing the XAT (with solved papers)||By RK Jha|
|Target XAT 2019 (Past papers and mock tests)||By Disha Publications|
Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning
|Word Power Made Easy||By Norman Lewis|
|Analytical Reasoning||By MK Pandey|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and non- verbal reasoning||By RS Aggarwal|
|Verbal Ability and Comprehension for XAT (2nd ed.)||Bharat Patodi|
|MBA (XAT , IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT)||Gautam Puri|
|Koncepts of LR - Logical Reasoning for CAT, XAT , CMAT, Bank PO and Other Aptitude Tests||Gajendra Kumar|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination||By R.S. Aggarwal|
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation||By Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude Simplified for XAT||Deepak Aggarwal|
|Concepts of Numbers for XAT and Other Aptitude Exams (Old Edition)||Gajendra Kumar|
Must Read: XAT Books for Prepration With Key Features
Newspaper and magazines are a good source to gain knowledge such as The Hindu, The Financial Times, Economic Times, Business Today, Wall Street Journal and Competition Success Review.
XAT Cutoff 2021
XAT Cutoff 2021
XAT 2021 cut off is the minimum percentile that a candidate must score in order to make it to the merit list. On the basis of cut off candidates will be selected for the counselling, group discussions and interviews. The cut off will be declared soon after the result declaration and candidates who make the cut will move to the next round. XAT Cut off varies for different programs offered by XLRI, Jamshedpur. Other participating institutes also have their individual cut off scores.
- The score normalization process that is utilized in XAT ensures that candidates don’t obtain negative scores or percentile. Some of the most prominent institutes that will accept XAT 2021 scores are XILR, XIMB, SPJIMR, Great Lakes Institute and IMT.
- XAT Cutoff is decided by a multitude of factors, most prominently the total number of test-takers, available seats in the participating institutes, level of difficulty of the examination paper, average marks scored in previous papers, and the level of score normalization.
- XAT Cut-Off marks include the minimum percentile to be scored by each candidate in the test.
The minimum percentage required for being considered for different programs at XLRI:
XAT Mock Test 2021
XAT 2021 mock test is released by XLRI a few days prior to the scheduled exam date. To ace in the exam, candidates were advised to appear for the mock test released by the conducting body to understand the exam pattern and structure of the online test. In order to access the online assessment/mock test, test takers had to enter the User ID and Password created during the XAT 2021 Registration.
CheckXAT 2021 Mock Test
How to prepare for XAT 2021
- Time table is a must: Candidates are advised to make a weekly time table which included a schedule regarding time devotion to various sections, revisions and mock tests. To maintain the interest in the preparation and reduce the stress, candidates should take a day off from weekly preparation.
- Take Regular Mock Tests: Candidates should start taking mock tests as soon as they start their preparation, this will help them analyze the pace of their preparation and assist them in improving their performance.
- Section-wise Preparation: Candidates should go through the exam pattern and thoroughly understand the section-wise syllabus. This will help the candidates identify their strong and weak areas and they can thus work towards the same in an organized manner. Read Section Wise Preparation Tips and the Best Books for XAT
- Make notes: Candidates may use different sources to study the same topic for a broad and a better understanding of it. However, it’s a must to keep your study material in one place. Making notes will be helpful for future references and a productive revision.
- Don’t Pile on: This is a common mistake and must be avoided. Candidates should try and not pile on topics like current affairs, as reading them every day will not only enhance the candidate’s grip over topics but also reduce the workload immensely.
XAT Section Wise Detailed Preparation
XAT 2021 Time Management
Time Management Tips for XAT 2021
- One question to focus on: Each time only one question will pop up with five options to it. This will let candidates to focus on that particular question without thinking of a different one.
- Proper and easy Navigation: Candidates can click on either of the 'Next Question' or 'Previous Question' buttons present at the bottom of the screen to navigate to the respective previous or next questions.
- A track of Time: A ticking timer will be available on the corner of the screen at the top-right position; candidates will get help from this counter to keep a check on the proceedings on their attempt towards every section and the XAT 2021 as a whole.
- Answer, Think, Review: Candidates can opt to finalize an option by clicking on the correct option as per their calculation/assumption. A question that a candidate is unsure of can be left completely blank. They can even unmark a particular answer by clicking on the 'Erase' button lying at the bottom of the screen.
- Flexibility: The set of questions present for the XAT MBA Exam can be approached in any order within the stipulated time frame.
- Weightage-preference over Answers: Applicants have the liability to bookmark a particular or a set of questions if they want to review it at a later stage of the exam by clicking on the 'Tag' button available at the bottom of the screen.
- Smart Calculation/Answering: At the mark of exam-completion, even if a test-taker does not click on an answer or even fail to click on the 'Preview Submit' button, the result will be auto-saved by the computer and duly submitted.
XAT Preparation Tips by Previous Years' Toppers
For a productive preparation process, one must consider the opinions of the more experienced. Collegedunia brings you insights from the journeys of XAT toppers:
|XAT Tips by Toppers|
|XAT Topper Tips By Arya Balial|
|XAT Topper Tips By Isha Parasramka|
|XAT Topper Tips by Akash Senapati|
|XAT Topper Tips by Aditi Srivastava|
XAT Result 2021
XAT 2021 result will tentatively be declared on the official site by the end of January 2021. To see the result, candidates must fill in their details i.e. XAT registration ID and password. Since there is no provision for a hard copy, candidates must download the result and take out two hard copies for the upcoming counselling rounds. The respective authorities will put up a merit list of the candidates who did well in the exam.
- XAT Scorecard contains overall as well as sectional percentile.
- All the eligible candidates will be considered for further selection stages, which are Group Discussion, Personal Interview or Written Ability Test on the basis of their rank and overall score.
- The score for the general knowledge section is not calculated for the purpose of the merit list.
- More than 150 B-schools in India accept XAT 2021 scores, including XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, XIMB, TAPMI. Candidates can access their scorecards by visiting xatonline.in.
The scorecard can be downloaded from the official website in the following steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. xatonline.in
- Click on the ‘Results’ tab to enter Login UID and password.
- View result containing marks secured section-wise as well as overall rank.
- Print the scorecard for future use.
Read more about XAT Result
After the exam has been conducted, students can utilize the XAT Rank Predictor crafted by collegedunia to assess their rank and percentile based on their performance. Based on the number of questions the candidate has answered correctly, incorrectly as well as the ones left unanswered, the candidate’s XAT 2021 rank and percentile will be determined. The generated system will compare the candidate’s result to those of thousands of other candidates.
XAT Answer Key 2021
XAT Authorities release the official XAT Answer Key 2021 along with the Response Key of the candidates. Candidates can download both of the Response Key and the Answer Key from the official website of XAT 2021. The result of previous session was declared early on January 16, 2020.
Steps to raise objections to the XAT Answer Key 2021
1. Visit the link to the official XAT Answer Key. Check here
2. Enter your XAT credentials - Login ID and Password.
3. The screen will be displaying the details of the applicant while one can get to choose on the 'Objection Form' Tab.
4. Next, click on the 'Click here to raise objection' Tab.
5. Enter the necessary details:
- Question Paper Part-Name
- Question ID
- Correct Response in contrary to the Answer Key
- Evidence in support of your Claim
6. Provide a document (if needed) to justify our objection raised.
7. Click on the 'Submit' Tab.
Candidates can also send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of 'Objection' in their quest of objecting to any question of the XAT Answer Key 2021.
XAT 2021 Seat Intake
XAT 2021 Seat Intake
The following table demonstrates a list of the Top MBA Colleges accepting XAT Score along with their Seat Intake and respective Program Fees:
|Name of the Institute||Number of Seats||Program Fees (in Lakhs)|
|IRMA Anand (Gujarat)||180||12.10|
XAT Score Normalization Process
XAT 2021 Raw Score will be calculated only for Part 1 which consists of VLR, QA and DM sections.
- Count of Un-attempted Questions: For more than 8 un-answered questions only in Part 1.
- Transparency: The XAT conducting authority released the XAT 2021 question paper and Answer Key after the XAT Exam was conducted, before eventually announcing the XAT 2020 Exam Result.
- NO Negative Percentile: There are no negative scores that are given to any applicant as per the XAT 2021 Score Normalisation Process.
- NO 100 Percentile: XAT calculates its percentile in a way that the student/students acquiring the highest score get a percentile of 99.9+ rather than 100.
XAT Selection Procedure 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted for the selection procedure in XAT 2021 on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and XAT Cut Off scores. While some institutes have both GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) rounds, others only have either of the two.
In the group discussion, groups of 8-15 participating candidates are formed and are asked to discuss a given topic for about 15-20 minutes. The topics would mostly be related to current affairs, politics, trending social issues, or any other issue concerning advertising, technology, business or education, etc. Candidates are judged in mostly soft skills like communication skills, assertiveness, team management skills, ability to resolve conflicts, leadership qualities, etc.
PI is usually the final round of the selection process. Candidates are required to appear for an interview with an interview panel if they are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in GD. The questions in the Personal Interview round are centered around candidates’ background, academics, achievements and motivation behind choosing a career in management. This round aims to determine the communication skills, confidence, and ability to think under pressure among candidates.
XAT Top Participating Colleges in 2021
Over 150 prominent management colleges accept the XAT scores for admission. Some of the best colleges of management accepting XAT score are:
|SPJIMR Mumbai||XIM Bhubaneswar|
|IMT Ghaziabad||MICA Ahmedabad|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||TAPMI Manipal|
|GIM Goa||KJ Somaiya Mumbai|
|FORE New Delhi||IRMA|
|SFIMR Mumbai||Xavier Business School (XBS), St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata|
|LIBA Chennai||XISS Ranchi|
Read more about XAT Selection Procedure
XAT Merit List 2021
The Merit List of XAT 2021 is created by including different components such as XAT 2021 score, performance in GD & PI, academic records, work experience, and the overall profile of the candidate. The weight of these different components in XLRI is tabulated below. This division of scores applies to all the programs offered by XLRI.
|XAT 2021 score (Part A)||65%|
|GK (Part B)||10%|
|Academic Profile/Work Experience||5%|
It should be noted that post-XAT 2021, there will not be any centralized counseling procedure. Candidates will have to individually apply for each of the member Institutes of XAMI or other participating institutes of with their scorecard. Candidates will be selected for admission to these Institutes on the basis of cut-off score, performance in the GD/PI round and the final merit list prepared for the qualifying candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
XAT 2021 FAQs
Ques. I have done 5 years integrated course, so how will I enter my percentage?
Ques. How do I calculate the aggregate marks for CBSE /SSC? Is it the best 5 or all the subjects?
Ques. Does internship/Articleship count as work experience?
Ques. I have less than 50% in graduation, am I eligible to apply for XLRI?
Ques. How is past academic performance considered in the selection process?
Ques. How can I download the registration confirmation page?
Ques. Can I edit the information given by me?
Ques. I have paid twice using online payment option. What should I do?
Ques. What do I do if I am unable to make the payment online?
Ques. Can you give me details of HRM Program offered by XLRI?
Ques. Can you give me details of BM Program offered by XLRI?
Ques. How to prepare for XAT 2021?
- Scheduling and writing XAT 2021 Mocks every week after the date of the CAT Exam.
- Frequent and regular newspaper & article-reading.
- Deeply focussing on concepts and their practical-application.
- Solving previous year papers and trying to get an idea of the pattern of questions.
- Performing a thorough qualitative analysis of each mock test that you undertake.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College