XAT Practice Papers are considered to be the best resource to prepare for the exam. These are free resources which help aspirants understand the exam pattern and syllabus of XAT thoroughly.
With XAT Official Mock test released online for registered candidates, you can get a fair idea about the type of questions asked, the level of difficulty, time taken in solving the questions, etc.
- Management aspirants can download the practice papers from here and start practising.
- Candidates with a good score will be eligible to apply for more than 150 B-Schools in India.
- While practising, do not take more than the time allotted for XAT (3 hours). See: XAT 2022 Preparation Tips
- It is recommended to solve at least 3 papers each week.
- XAT exam preparation requires a well planned approach with time management skills.
- Candidates need to understand the exam pattern of XAT 2022 before solving sample papers.
XAT Exam Details
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Number of Sections||4|
|Name of Sections||Verbal and Logical Ability Decision Making Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation General Knowledge|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Answer Choices||5|
|XAT Marking Scheme|| |
+1 mark for a correct answer
- 0.25 mark for an incorrect answer
Beyond 8 unanswered questions, 0.05 marks will be deducted for each unanswered question.
|Questions without Negative Marking||No Negative Marking for GK Section|
Must check for Complete Section Wise Preparation:
We have curated some XAT Question Papers with Solutions so that your preparation period becomes a smooth sail. These act as a great tool to measure your strengths and weaknesses. They will also give you a fair idea of the paper pattern and the difficulty level of questions. Candidates can utilize the official XAT 2021 Mock Test released by the XLRI Authorities. Check Best XAT Coaching Institutes
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.