XAT Quantitative Analysis section consists of 27 questions with 1 mark each within the time limit of 55 minutes. For this section, the candidate needs to prepare hard and put forth the necessary effort. Check XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
XAT Quantitative Analysis tests the candidates reasoning and ability to interpret and solve questions accordingly. The topics and concepts primarily are from Mathematics. The section puts the candidates on the block to reason out of the box, analyse certain data or tables and provide their knowledge. Read XAT 2021 Quantitative Analysis Preparation Tips
Solving the practice paper not only helps to understand the concepts but also the exam pattern preferably. By attempting practice papers, candidates can access their aptitude and also crack the examination with an excellent score.
Candidates who have registered for XAT 2021 can take the official Mock Test released by XLRI. Download XAT 2021 Mock Test PDFs
Composition of XAT Quantitative Analysis Practice Paper
The candidate needs to think out of the box primarily focusing on the topics concerned with mathematics. They have to practice, interpret, understand, think to target this section and solve the questions on an effective scale.
- Quantitative Ability: XLRI has brought significant changes in this section. Numbers, Geometry and Mensuration questions have become more prominent and around 50% of the Quant questions are based on these areas. Arithmetic, Venn diagrams, functions are other favourite topics on which questions are formed in XAT.
- Data Interpretation: Data tables, graphs, charts, bar diagrams, data analysis & comparison are the major topics for DI and the questions are majorly asked in sets.
Benefits of Solving XAT Quantitative Analysis Practice Papers
Practice papers are available for free online and can help candidates
- Knowledge about the format of practice paper: XAT Quantitative Analysis consists of various types of question formats primarily focusing on Mathematics, tables, charts and diagrams and having the clear knowledge about the set parameters helps to crack the examination with ease.
- Improve the accuracy of solving question paper: The candidate will be provided with 180 minutes which may seem enough but there are events when the candidate is unable to solve all the questions. Thus, solving the practice paper enhances their skill of targeting and solving the paper within the stipulated time frame.
- Enhancing the understanding of vivid concepts: The regular solving of practice papers will help the potential candidate to understand various concepts and topics in a vast picture. This will provide them with enough time scale to analyze and conceptualize other topics, thus, increasing their chances of acing XAT 2021.
- Understanding the arc of preparation: If the candidate will solve the question paper on a regular basis they will eventually get vast scope to understand hir weak nodes and eventually to work on them rigorously to strengthen them thereafter.
XAT Quant Practice Paper FAQs
Ques. How to solve XAT Quantitative Analysis Practise Papers?
Ques. What are the frequently asked topics in XAT Data Interpretation?
Ques. What is the most efficient way of attempting XAT Quant Paper?
Ques. The XAT Quant Paper can get time-consuming so it is important to prioritize which questions to attempt. It is a good practice to attempt the harder, time-consuming questions first?
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.