XAT Result 2022 will be declared by XLRI Jamshedpur online, on the 3rd week of January, 2022. Scorecards can be downloaded by logging in with registration ID and password. XAT result is valid for a year from the date of its publication.
After declaration of XAT results, XLRI releases section wise XAT Cutoff for separate management programs. Cutoff varies for each program, gender, and engineering/non engineering background.
- General Knowledge score is not considered for percentile calculation of the merit list; it is only valuable during the Personal Interview round.
- Since there is no common admission selection procedure for XAT 2022, applicants can utilize the scorecard and apply to their desired institutes separately.
- Eligible candidates will participate in further selection stages i.e Group Discussion, Personal Interview or Written Ability Test. Check XAT GD-PI Tips
How To Calculate XAT Percentile?
- In XAT, each question carries 1 mark. A deduction of 0.25 marks will be there for each wrong answer.
- Beyond 8 unanswered questions, 0.05 marks will be deducted for each unanswered question.
- The percentage or percentile of GK will be calculated separately and not included in the total percentage or percentile.
XAT Score vs Percentile
Here are the marks vs percentile analysis for XAT 2021. OA stands for Overall Aggregate.
|51.26 OA||99.751 percentile|
|47.12 OA||99.278 percentile|
|45.64 OA||98.896 percentile|
|42.82 OA||97.891 percentile|
|40.83 OA||96.842 percentile|
XAT Answer Key and Response Sheet 2022
Before releasing the final result, XAT authorities release both Response Sheet and Answer Key of the exam.
- Candidates can download their response sheet once available for download. Response sheet is the list of answers entered by you during the exam.
- XAT Answer Key is the list of correct answer for all questions. This too can be downloaded from the official website using login credentials.
- Candidates can use the answer key and response sheet to calculate their XAT Score.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key released by XAT authorities in case any answer is erroneous.
- XAT 2022 Answer Key can be used to check responses alongside XAT Response Key and raise objections.
How to Check XAT Result 2022?
XAT Result for 2022 will be announced in January, 2022. It is advisable to use a good browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge for checking result. Candidates who appear in the exam can check their XAT Result online by visiting the official website xatonline.in and following the given steps:
Step 1: Open the official XAT website i.e. xatonline.in
Step 2: Log-in using your XAT ID and password provided at the time of registration.
Step 3: Now you can see your XAT scorecard that contains overall as well as sectional percentile.
Step 4: Click on the link “Download XAT Score Card”.
Step 5: Download the scorecard which is available in PDF format.
XAT 2022 Scorecard
Following details will be mentioned on XAT scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- XAT ID
- Test details
- Validity date of XAT scorecard
- Exam Center Venue
- Date of release of XAT result
- Sectional Percentages and Percentiles
- Note to candidate
Note: XAT has three main sections viz. Quantitative Ability, Decision Making, and Verbal. The fourth section is of General Knowledge and the marks obtained in GK are not considered while preparing the merit list.
Must Read News
XAT Score Card 2022
XAT scorecard is an important document and must be kept safely. It contains the marks obtained by a candidate in various sections of XAT 2022. Based on the marks scored, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection rounds of the colleges for which you apply. It must be noted that the original XAT Score Card will be sent via post at the registered address of the candidate.
Sample of XAT Scorecard
Loss of XAT 2022 Result or Scorecard
- Candidates must download their scorecard before the window expires in the official website.
- Candidates are advised to keep their scorecards safely after downloading it.
- In case you have misplaced or lost it, a new one can be purchased.
- Cost of scorecard is INR 300/-
- XLRI will not be responsible for loss of scorecard.
Read more on XAT 2022 Score Vs Percentile
XAT 2022 Result Tie Breaker
It is possible for two or more candidates to get the exact same score in XAT. How will XLRI select candidates in such situations?
- The candidate with more marks in graduation will be given priority.
- If that does not break the tie, the one with higher makrs will be chosen.
- If the tie still remains, candidates will be selected on the basis of their age.
- Candidate who is older will be given priority than the younger one.
XAT Rank Predictor 2022
For students, Collegedunia.com has come up with an exclusive data-driven unique tool for predicting a test taker's rank in XAT exam. It is an online tool, which allows you to calculate your estimated XAT Rank and the Percentile you are likely to get based on your performance in the exam.
How to Use XAT Rank Predictor 2022?
Candidates can check their XAT Rank/ Percentile through the following steps:
- Open Collegedunia’s XAT Rank/ Percentile predictor 2022
- Enter your Name, Contact Number and email id.
- Enter your academic details
- Enter other details including Your Caste Category, Your City, Your preferred location, and Preferred Branch.
- Press "See Result" button.
- After registering, you will be asked to submit your performance in XAT.
- Enter the no. of questions answered correctly. Based on your assessment of correctly answered questions, the number of questions answered incorrectly and the number of unanswered questions, the XAT rank is determined.
- To predict the XAT Rank, this online tool will use data of 10000+ students from last years' XAT results. If you provide an accurate number of attempts and correct answers for each section, the nearer you are to predict your Percentile.
What After XAT Result 2022?
After the declaration of XAT result, the selection rounds will commence for admission into more than 160colleges accepting XAT 2022 Score. These includes, 11 member institutes of XAMI
- Candidates are informed about the following GD / PI schedule via email.
- All the shortlisted candidates are then required to update the city to appear for the interview and also submit certain documents.
- They have to book their interview slots and upload self-profile assessment and video.
- Each college declares its separate XAT Cut off. The selection rounds vary too.
- Some of India’s top-ranked institutes accept the XAT score, including XLRI, IMT, XIMB, TAPMI.
- Final Interview shortlist for XLRI is expected in the 2nd week of May, 2022 post which candidates who clear the final round will apply to XAT institutes.
- Candidates must start preparing for GD & PI Rounds soon after xat result is announced. Learn How to Crack XAT GD & PI
XAT Member Institutes
The following table enlists the member institutes of XAT:
Also Check XAT 2021 Participating Institutes
XAT Cut Off 2022
- The cutoff for XAT varies for different programs for different institutes.
- Apart from XLRI, the other participating institutes of XAT do not declare XAT cutoffs officially.
- All candidates who clear XAT and score the minimum required XAT Cut off will proceed to further rounds of selection.
- Candidates must clear the sectional as well as overall cut off to be considered a pass.
- The selection criteria to shortlist candidates can include GD, PI and Essay Writing. These too vary institute-wise. Read: XAT GD PI WAT Tips
The below table describes the percentile required for different programs of XLRI:
|Program(s) Offered||Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning||Decision Making||Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||Overall|
|Human Resource Management||76.69||71.628||70.07||92.55|
|Global Management Programme||5 and above||5 and above||6 and above||22 and above|
XAT Cutoff Trends
|Name of college||VA||DM||QA DI||Overall|
|XLRI – BM||7.5 (80 percentile)||7 (80 percentile)||9.5-10 (90 percentile)||32-33.5|
|XLRI – HRM||8 (90 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||7-7.5 (70 percentile)||30-31.5|
|XLRI – GMP||26-28|
|XIMB||6 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||26-31|
|SP Jain||7 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||32-33.5|
How to Apply for Institutes Accepting XAT Score?
Candidates who have appeared for XAT can apply for the institutes accepting XAT score. Also Check: XLRI On Campus and Offline courses. Steps to apply for admission to MBA/PGDM degree of the member institutes of XAMI are mentioned below:
- Register for XAT 2022 by visiting the official website.
- Obtain complete details about the admission process from the official website of the institute or their administrative office.
- Follow the specified registration or application procedure.
XAT Colleges will be offering admission into their post-graduate management programs to those candidates who have cleared the XAT cutoff and the GDPI rounds successfully, and whose names are present in the shortlisted list published on the website.
Result for shortlisted candidates for further rounds of GD/PI
- After XAT 2021, based on the cut-offs, the list of the shortlisted candidates for the next round of GDPI is prepared.
- A very important point to be noted is that, each institution independently decides the weightage be given for each of the test components on the basis of its needs.
- XLRI does not play any sort of role in the selection of the applicants in these institutes.
- Candidates shortlisted for GD/PI will also be intimated individually by the organising authority.
Shortlist after XAT Result
XLRI releases its shortlist within a day or two from the result declaration.announces the shortlist twice. First based on the profile and the other on the basis of XAT scores. Candidates who obtain a score equal to or more than the minimum required percentile in XAT will only be shortlisted.
Institutes like IMT, XIMB, TAPMI, GIM, Great Lakes, LIBA among others announce their shortlist after a few days after the declaration of result.
XAT Toppers for Last Year
Toppers for XAT 2021 exam are:
|XAT Candidate Name||XAT Percentile|
XAT Topper Tips By Utkarsh Gupta (99.9 Percentile)
Heres how Utkarsh Gupta cracked XAT 2021:
- Joined an online coaching institute that conducted recap every week.
- Solved 2 mock test every week. He went through the weak areas after solving those.
- Hw woke up early every morning, solved soduku puzzles regularly, and read newspapers or magazines.
- Reading the guardian newspaper helped him with VAC section.
- GMAT Club and CR bible helped him solve CR section.
- Solving last year papers helped him tackling DM section.
- For quant, he took mock tests and analysed his weak areas whenever he could not solve one.
- He suggests being calm and composed on the exam day to take the XAT exam without any hassles.
XAT Result 2022 FAQs
Ques. When is the XAT 2022 test score likely to be announced?
Ans: XAT 2022 Result is likely to be announced in January, 2022 tentatively. XAT score card is valid only for up to a year.
Ques. What is the marking scheme for XAT 2022?
Ans. Marking Scheme for XAT 2022 is as follows?
- +1 mark for a correct answer
- - 0.25 mark for an incorrect answer
- Beyond 8 unanswered questions, 0.05 marks will be deducted for each unanswered question.
Ques. Name top 5 institutes which accept XAT scores?
Ans: Following are the top 5 institutes which accept XAT scores:
- XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Ques. How can I predict my XAT score before the official result declaration?
Ans: You can use our XAT rank predictor to predict your rank. Click here to check your rank.
Ques. Is XAT conducted online or offline?
Ques. In how many months can you prepare for XAT?
Ques. Who do I have to contact if I have questions regarding my XLRI Admission?
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI
Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur-831001
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.