Agriculture University Releases JET Agriculture 2020 Answer Key; Check Details Here
Agriculture University, Kota has released the JET (Joint Entrance Test) 2020 results on October 3. Candidates who gave the exam can check the answer key here.
JET 2020 is a state-level entrance examination for courses including B.Tech (dairy and food technology) and B.Sc (agriculture and horticulture, forestry) in top universities of Rajasthan. The exam was held on September 29 in offline mode. The Answer Key for the same has now been made available by Agriculture University, Kota.
JET Agriculture 2020: Exam Highlights and Important Dates
|Examination Name||JET Agriculture 2020|
|Examination Date||September 29|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen-paper)|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Exam Pattern||Objective (MCQs)|
|Subjects||Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics|
|Answer Key Release||October 3|
|Objections Raising Last Date (Tentative)||October 4|
|Result Declaration||October 9|
|Counseling Session||October 17|
JET Agriculture 2020 Answer Key: Steps to Download
Candidates who applied for the entrance test must follow these steps to download the answer key:
- Visit the official site: jet2020aukota.com.
- Under the JET section on the homepage itself, click on ‘JET 2020 - Answer Key’.
- The answer key will appear in the new tab in pdf form.
- Check the answers and estimate the marks you scored.
JET 2020: How to Calculate JET 2020 Marks
The candidates can calculate their marks by verifying their answers against the answer key. The following steps must be followed to estimate the total marks.
- Download the answer key in the pdf form. Also, check the SET of the question paper.
- Mark the correct as well as incorrect answers using the answer key.
- For every right answer allot 4 marks and deduct 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- Now add the correct answer’s marks and then subtract the incorrect answer’s marks.
- The obtained result is your estimated final score of the exam.
JET Agriculture 2020: Procedure for Admission
After the answer key, results will be declared. Candidates can check their results using the assigned Roll number & Registration Number. The result will show the total marks Obtained, Rank, etc.
Once the result is declared, a candidate will be assigned a date for counseling. The counseling process is compulsory for the students to attend or he/she will lose the seat. Following the counseling process, the documents verification process will take place.
Read More: Rajasthan JET 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus