AP EAMCET 2020 Concludes, Check Paper Analysis for Shift 1 & 2
AP EAMCET 2020 has concluded in two sessions, Shift-1 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and Shift 2 from 3:00 to 6:00 PM. The exams for AP EAMCET 2020 were conducted in two sessions everyday from Sept 17 – 25, 2020. According to students who appeared for the exam, both the sessions were moderately difficult.
Students have been advised to follow the COVID-19 guidelines and exam day instructions provided by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK). Read AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Day Instructions and COVID-19 Guidelines.
Upon conclusion of the exam on September 25, AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Keys would be available to students on September 26, 2020. Students can use Collegedunia’s exclusive AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Predictor to know their rank and check the list of colleges that would accept them.
|Date and Subject||AP EAMCET 2020 Overall Difficulty Level|
|Shift 1||Shift 2|
|September 17, 2020 (Engineering)||Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|September 18, 2020 (Engineering)||Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|September 21, 2020 (Engineering)||Moderate||Easy to Moderate|
|September 22, 2020 (Engineering)||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|September 23, 2020 (Engineering)||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|September 23, 2020 (Agriculture)||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|September 24, 2020 (Agriculture)||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|September 25, 2020 (Agriculture)||Available Soon||Available Soon|
Check AP EAMCET 2020 Cutoff
AP EAMCET 2020 Sept 18 Paper Analysis (Morning Shift)
- For the morning session, Chemistry section was moderate in terms of difficulty levels while Physics and Mathematics section were difficult.
- Most of the questions in Chemistry were from topics such as polymers-bio-environmental chemistry and physical chemistry.
- Physics section had covered topics such as laws of motion, thermal properties of matter, thermodynamics and motion in a plane.
- Mathematics section was lengthy and took a lot of time. Questions were from topics such as vector algebra, calculus, coordinate geometry.
- Overall difficulty for the morning shift was rated to be moderate.
AP EAMCET 2020 Sept 18 Paper Analysis (Afternoon Shift)
- For the afternoon shift, Chemistry was the easiest while Physics turned out to be the most difficult among the three because of a number of tricky questions.
- Mathematics section again turned to be time consuming with questions covering topics such as algebra, coordinate geometry, calculus and 3D geometry.
- Physics section was focused on topics such as thermodynamics, kinetic energy and waves.
- The Chemistry section had a few lengthy questions, more rooted to organic chemistry.
AP EAMCET 2020 Sept 17 Paper Analysis (Morning Shift)
As per the test-takers in the morning shift, questions were fairly difficult and lengthy as compared to previous’ years. Physics and Maths were moderate to difficult and Chemistry was easy.
- Physics consisted of Questions from Electromagnetism, Current and Static Electricity, Thermodynamic, and Wave.
- Questions from Physics were a little tricky and lengthy to solve. Composite questions involving thorough concepts were asked.
- Mathematics was also moderate to difficult in level in the morning shift.
- Questions from Calculus, Algebra, Co-ordinate geometry were mostly asked.
- Chemistry was easier in comparison to other two subjects, Memory based questions were also asked.
- Questions from Physical and inorganic chemistry were mostly asked. While questions in Inorganic chemistry were direct.
Overall paper was a little difficult for most of the students and in further sessions, the level of the paper is expected to remain the same.
AP EAMCET 2020 Sept 17 Paper Analysis (Afternoon Shift)
The afternoon session for AP EAMCET 2020 was conducted from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. The Paper for the Afternoon shift was similar to the morning shift in difficulty level.
- Physics was again moderate to difficult in level. Most of the questions were based on the application of the concept.
- Questions from Electricity, Optics, Wave, Thermodynamics were majorly asked in the second shift.
- Mathematics section was also fairly tough in the afternoon session. Questions were a little tricky, similar to the morning shift.
- Chemistry was easier in both the session on day-1. Questions were directly asked from the specific topics.
- Questions from Physical chemistry and inorganic chemistry were asked while organic chemistry had the least weightage.
Although there has been no official announcements yet, students can expect AP EAMCET 2020 Result to be released in the first week of October 2020, followed by counselling and admissions.