BMCRI Bangalore (Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute) invites applications from recognized MS/ MD/ Diploma qualified candidates for Fellowship Programs. The registration process is underway. Interested candidates can apply till June 21, 2017.
Fellowship Programs of 2017-18 July Batch in Gastro Intestinal Surgery (Dept. of Surgical Gastroenterology), Intensive care Medicine (Liver Transplantation Department of Surgical Gastroenterology) Prenatal Medicine, Vitreo Retinal Surgery, Glaucoma, Corneal Diseases, Aesthetic Dermatology, Pediatrics Dermatology, Dermato Surgery, Paediatrics Anesthesia, at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore are available.
BMCRI Bangalore Important Dates
For the academic year 2017-18, the registration process for admission to fellowship program has been started already. The last date of offline registration is June 21, 2017. The table below represents the important dates of admission process:
|Last Date Submission of Application Form||June 21, 2017|
|Date of Interview round||June 28, 2017 (11:00 am)|
BMCRI Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission in BMCRI Bangalore candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidate must have MS/ MD degree recognized by MCI.
- Preference will be given to candidates having 3 years’ experience after Post Graduate.
- those who do not possess MD/MS/DNB degree can apply if they have a one year diploma in Teaching /Clinical/Practice experience will be considered for selection to the fellowship programs for interns hive care medicine MD/DNB General Medicine, Anesthesia, Pediatrics, Pulmonology and PG Diploma in Anesthesia/ Pediatrics with 2 years’ experience.
BMCRI Bangalore Application Form- How to Apply?
- Refer to website www.bmcri.org for application format, apply with bio-data and relevant certificate and application.
- After successfully filling the application form, send it along with all the required documents to the Director cum Dean, BMCRI Bangalore in person or by registered post in sealed cover with a Demand Draft of INR 4000 in the same of Director cum Dean BMCRI Bangalore with date June 21, 2017.
- The candidate should super scribe on the envelope as "Application for Fellowship Program in the subject of ..........for the year 2017-18 July Batch.
- All the information mentioned on the application form must be correct and exactly same with the information of original documents.
- The registration window closes on June 21, 2017. Application received after due date will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to mention a valid email address and phone number on the application form.
Course Fee – INR 34,840 as University fee plus admission fee. It is non-refundable amount.
BMCRI, Bangalore Selection Process
The admission process is done through interview round. Those who will successfully qualify the interview round will be considered for admission.
- Applicants found suitable for admission, will be shortlisted for an interview round.
- After the declaration of interview round result, qualifying candidates on the basis of their performance in interview, will be considered for admission.
About BMCRI, Bangalore
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI) was established as a Private Medical College in the year 1955 by Mysore Education Society. The Founders of this Society were Dr. R. Shivaram, Dr. Mekhri, Dr. B.K. Narayana Rao and Dr. B.V. Ramaswamy.
In the year 1957 it was handed over to the then Government of Mysore and was affiliated to Mysore University and then on to the Bangalore University. In the year 1996 it got affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
Fort, K.R. Road Bangalore - 560 002
Phone: +91 80 2670 0810
Last Updated - 20 Jun 2017