IHBAS Delhi (Institute of Human Behavior Allied Science, Delhi) has released notification for admission to MPhil in Clinical Psychology course for the session 2017-19. Candidates are required to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the program. The registration window will be closed on July 10, 2017.
- MPhil in Clinical Psychology is a 2 year full time hospital based process offered by IHBAS, Delhi.
- The application fee is INR 2000 for general candidates and INR 1000 for reserved category candidates.
- The selection process is based on two stages i.e. written test and interview round.
IHBAS Delhi Important Dates
The registration process for admission to MPhil in Clinical Psychology will be closed on July 10, 2017. Check the complete scheduled of admission process from the table given below for better reference:
|Last date of application submission||July 10, 2017|
|Publication of List of Eligible Candidates on Institute’s Website||July 20, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||August 06, 2017|
|Interview||August 07 to 08, 2017|
IHBAS Delhi Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission in IHBAS Delhi, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria are given below:
- Aspiring candidates must have obtained a regular degree M.A/ M.Sc. in Psychology/ Applied Psychology/ Cognitive Science Clinical/ Counseling Psychology from UGC recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) need only 50% marks to be eligible for admission to MPhil in Clinical Psychology program.
- Applicants who have obtained such qualification through distance mode or correspondence mode will not be considered.
IHBAS Delhi Application Form- How to Apply
The registration is done in offline mode, but the application form will be downloaded from the official website of the university. Prospectus with all the details is available on the Institute’s website www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in. Candidates are required to download the application form and fill it in prescribed format.
After successfully filling application form, along with all the required documents mentioned below send it to the following address. All the information mentioned on application form must be correct and exactly same as information mentioned in original documents. The registration will be closed on July 10, 2017. Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
Address: HOD (Clinical Psychology) and Chief Course Coordinator M.Phil Clinical Psychology, Room NO-122, 1st Floor, Academic Block, IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095.
Documents Required with Application Form
- One passport size photograph
- Photocopy of mark sheet
- Degree Certificate
- Work experience letter
- The application fee is INR 2000 for General candidates/ In-service/ Foreign National Candidates. For reserved category candidates application fee will be INR 1000.
- The application fee is to be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of Registrar, University of Delhi. It should be enclosed with the application.
IHBAS Delhi Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The exam will be conducted in offline mode (Pen and paper based). Candidates have to attempt 120 MCQ questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the duration of 2 hours. One mark will be awarded for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
IHBAS MPhil entrance exam consists of questions from the syllabus of Post Graduate level course in the concerned subject of recognized university as given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Subject||Number of Questions|
|General Psychology||10||Physiological Psychology||10|
|History of Psychology||10||Personality||10|
|Social Psychology||15||Developmental Psychology||15|
|Research Methodology||10||Abnormal Psychology||20|
IHBAS Delhi Admission Process
The admission process is done through written test and interview round. Those who will successfully qualify both stages of selection process will be considered for admission.
- Applicants found suitable for admission, will be shortlisted for an entrance test.
- After the declaration of entrance test result, qualifying candidates on the basis of their performance in written test, will be called for next step of selection process i.e. Interview round.
- The final admission will be based on the performance in the written test and interview.
Last Updated - 19 Jun 2017