Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha invites application for admission to their MBBS Program. The total number of seats has been increased to a total of 100. The application form can be collected from the dean’s office or can also be obtained by post.
The prospectus and form will be available from December 21, 2015 to March 4, 2016. The last date of receipt of filled up application is March 18, 2016.
MGIMS, Wardha is one of a kind India’s first rural medical institutes. It is being managed by Kasturba Health Society and takes pride of its Kasturba Hospital that was founded by the Father of Nation himself.
Who can apply?
- The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission
- The candidate must have passed 12thstandard examination from any Indian board of education
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC) taken together in physics, chemistry and biology
- You can find all the courses offered at MGIMS Wardha here.
|Top MBBS Colleges in Maharahtra||Top MBBS Colleges in Mumbai||Top MBBS Colleges in Gujarat|
How to apply?
The prospectus and application form with syllabus can be obtained from the office of the dean either by:
- Paying a sum of Rs. 5000(including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of dean’s office
- By paying a sum of Rs 5000/-(including exam fee) at any branch of state bank of India by Challan which can be downloaded from the institute’s website. Here are the steps to obtain the application by paying through Challan:
- Go to the institute’s official website (link above).
- Click on ‘PMT Challan’ under ‘MBBS Course 2016’.
- Fill in all you details completely in the fields provided and take a printout of the saved copy in landscape on an A4 sheet.
- Take it to the nearest SBI branch, paying the application fee i.e. Rs. 5000/-.
- You will need to send the institute’s copy to the “Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, 442102” by speed post.
- The prospectus along with the form will be sent to you, on receipt of the Challan by the institute.
- The instructions towards filling and submission of application form along with entrance exam syllabus will be mentioned in the prospectus, so read it carefully. While, you can see the fee structure of MGIMS Wardha, here.
Note: the cost of application form is same for all.
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Selection Procedure:
MGIMS, Wardha will conduct an All India Pre Medical Test on their own, in order to adjudge and provide candidature to applying aspirants. The syllabus for the same is present in the prospectus as briefed above.
The institute houses a hostel for all the students studying at it, here you may find the details of the hostel at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences.
For further details, you may contact:
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Sevagram, Wardha 442102
Ph: +91 7152 284341-55 (15 lines)
Toll free number 1800-233-000