One of the largest public health and translational research centers in the country, National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad has opened its doors to medical professional, practitioners and dieticians for admissions to their post graduate certificate course in nutrition. The last date to apply for the course is December 4, 2015 while the course duration will be from January 6, 2016 to March 18, 2016.
NIN PG Certificate Course 2016 Educational Qualifications:
- A bachelor degree in Medicine (MBBS)
A Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/Physiology/Foods & Nutrition/Dietetics
- The applying candidates should not be above 50 years in age
- Candidates who passed their degree with first class or having an experience of 1 or 2 years will be given preference
NIN Hyderabad PG Certificate Course 2016 Application Procedure:
Application forms and the Prospectus can be collected from:
Extension & Training Division,
National Institute of Nutrition,
Jamai-Osmania PO, Hyderabad-500 007
Can be downloaded from the Website. The filled-in form should reach NIN before December 4, 2015.
NIN PG Certificate Course in Nutrition 2016 Admission Procedure:
The final selection of the candidates shall be made by the director of the institute and the decision of the director will be the final. No other candidate shall be entertained, whatsoever.
In the case of selected candidates, no stipend or any TA/DA shall be provided.
NIN Hyderabad PG Certificate Course Fee structure:
- For Indian Nationals: Tuition fee: Rs.10,000/- (Lump sum) has to be paid by the candidate
- For Foreign Nationals: Tuition fee: US $1200
NIN Hyderabad PG Certificate Course 2016 Hostel and Accommodation:
For the selected candidates, well-furnished accommodation shall be provided by the institute however they will have to pay the lodging charges as explained below:
- For Indian Nationals: Rs. 50 per candidate per day
- For Foreign Nationals: Rs. 200 per candidate per day
For further details, you may contact:
Telefax No. - 040-27018234,
e-mail: email@example.com.Last Updated - 26 Nov 2015