Applications are invited by Regional Institute of Medical Sciences for PG Medical Admission 2016 on the basis of AIPGMEE 2016. The Institute has specified that the students seeking admission in MD/MS/Diploma courses shall be allocated seats as per result of AIPGMEE
RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2016 Important Dates
Application can be downloaded from
December 14, 2015
Last date for submitting application form
February 25, 2016
Tentative date of counseling
April 11, 2015
RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2016 Reservation of PG seats
- All India Quota (AIQ) – 50%
- Beneficiary States including Non-RIMS medical graduates 50% seats are allotted as under:
- Sponsored Category seats for participating States: Arunachal Pradesh-7, Manipur-2, Meghalaya-7, Nagaland-7, Sikkim-7 & Tripura-7
- Open Category seats for RIMS graduates: Arunachal Pradesh-2, Manipur-2, Meghalaya-7, Mizoram-2, Nagaland-2, Sikkim-2 & Tripura-2 & RIMS (AIQ)-2)
- Non-RIMS Medical graduates – 5 (from N.E region except Assam)
RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2016 Application Procedure
Candidates should send the application form in prescribed format and duly signed by the competent authority of the beneficiary states for sponsored, RIMS open category and non-RIMS open category of seats in RIMS are to be submitted to the office of the Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal, Manipur.
The application should accompany a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) for all category candidates from any nationalized bank of India (except UBI, RIMS Branch) drawn in favour of Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal payable at Imphal.
The application form can be obtained from the Academic Section, RIMS, Imphal on payment of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred) or can be downloaded from the RIMS website from December 14, 2015.
Candidates shall fill in the application form before the last date i.e. February 25, 2016. Candidates will not be considered for admission to RIMS against sponsored/ open category of seat unless he/she applies for PG seat and the concerned authorities have forwarded his/her application form within the stipulated date
RIMS Imphal PG Medical Admission 2016 selection procedure through AIPGMEE 2016
- AIQ seats have to be filled up by at All India Level as per norm adopted by Government of India from All India Merit List of AIPGMEE 2016
- Beneficiary States seats (both sponsored and open categories will be allotted eligible candidates through physical counselling to be held at RIMS, Imphal from the State-wise merit list of AIPGMEE 2016.
- Non RIMS Medical graduates shall be selected on the basis of merit list in AIPGMEE 2016