ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. Th college offers UG & PG courses, namely, B.Tech, MBA, MCA & M.Tech in different specializations. Admission to the courses is done on the basis of State Entrance Exam – UPSEE counselling. The candidates need to fill the application form for the desired course and send it through post/in person.
The college follows semester pattern for its academic courses, divided into odd and even semesters. The semester-end examination and annual examination is conducted by the college and the result of the examination is declared on the official website of the college.
The college also releases the academic calendar which contains all information about the dates and events of both the semesters.
ABES Engineering College Academic Calendar
ABES Engineering College provides the academic calendar for odd and even semesters on the official website. The academic calendar includes all the information about the dates of examinations, college events, holidays, other important dates, etc. Students can easily download the academic calendar from the website by following the below-given steps:
- Visit official website of ABES Engineering college
- Scroll to the menu bar on the homepage
- Navigate to the ‘About us’ tab on the menu bar
- Click on ‘Circulars’ option from the drop-down menu
- The next page will show various links
- Search for the academic calendar link for odd/even semester
- Click on it and download the PDF file
- Check the academic calendar
ABES Engineering College Semester Exam Result
ABES Engineering College conducts semester-end examination for the UG & PG programs. The odd and even semester-end exams are held in the months of December and May respectively. The result of the semester-end exams is published on the official website of the university. Students can check their result by following these steps:
- Visit the result portal of ABES engineering college
- The page will display the recently published results
- Click on the relevant link
- Download the PDF file
- Check your result accordingly
- Print the result for future use