AIT (Army Institute of Technology), Pune is an undergraduate engineering college which offers admission only to children/wards of serving/retired Army personnel. Admission is offered only to the students who qualify the AIT Pune Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria.
AIT Pune 2016 offers admission to 300 seats for undergraduate courses in B.E. for duration of four years each. Check AIT PUNE Courses 2016 for more information. AIT Pune is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
AIT Pune Engineering Admissions 2016 Courses offered
Electronics & Telecommunication
AIT Pune Engineering Admissions 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Only wards of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible to apply to Army Institute of Technology, Pune.
- Class XII or equivalent (appeared or passed) with compulsory subjects as Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% in each of the subjects, as per JEE (Main) 2016 Entrance Examination.
- Admission is based on the rank obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE (Main) 2016).
AIT Pune has an excellent placement record, check the AIT Pune Placements 2015
AIT Pune Engineering Admissions 2016 Application Process
- Interested applicants should first submit application form for JEE (Main) 2016 online
- The applicants should then fill AIT online application on website before March 15, 2016 after receipt of JEE (Main) Roll Number. Apply online for AIT Pune
AIT Pune Engineering Admissions 2016 Application fees
Prospectus can be downloaded from AIT website January 20, 2016. Cost of Online application is Rs 884/-, inclusive of processing charges.
|Top B.Tech Colleges in Pune||Top B.Tech Colleges in Maharashtra|
Documents/Certificates to be submitted Along with the Application Form
- Photocopy of JEE Main 2015 Admission Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Proof of gallantry award (C.T.C. of Part II Order / Citation / Gazette Notification) clearly specifying the Gallantry nature of award.
- Proof of age as in the Mark Sheet of SSC/Class 10/ equivalent examination
- Mark Sheet showing the PCM marks obtained in the qualifying examination, only if the applicant has already passed the same
- Proof of eligibility
- Proof of Ward of War Widow (Battle Casualty Certificate along with C.T.C. of Part II Order
- Address for correspondence
- Willingness Certificate
On admission to the AIT, You will need to submit the fee, you may find the fee structure of Army Institute of Technology here.Last Updated - 22 Dec 2015