Anurag Group of Institutions are declared the result on the official website of the college within one month after the semester exams are over. The result of the engineering courses is displayed in the form of PDF for various Branches which the candidate is pursuing in the College. The PDF file must be downloaded and kept safe for future reference. In case of any issue related to the result, it can be resolved by the revaluation process.
Anurag Group of Institutions (AGI) is an integrated campus offering Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Business Management and Computer Application programs. The institution is located in Telangana. The institution, affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, offers several courses in the field of science & technology at the undergraduate as well as post-graduate level.
For admission in undergraduate courses, candidates are required to appear for the Entrance Exam (EAMCET). On the basis of the results of these exams, students are considered to be a part of the college for their courses. Similarly, in the case of Post Graduation, TS PGECET 2021 Entrance Exam is considered.
Anurag Group of Institutions Result 2021: Latest Update
Each academic year at Anurag Group of Institutions has been divided into two halves, known as Semesters i.e. two semesters in one year. The first-semester exam is conducted in the month of April-May every year, while the second-semester exams are conducted in the months of November- December. The college usually declares the results for the respective examination within a month after the examination has concluded. The result sheet for the particular semester can be collected from the administrative office of the university by the candidate.
Anurag Group of Institutions Result 2021: How to Check?
All Students who have appeared for the exams can check their result from the official website of the College. The result can be checked by entering the respective Course and the University Roll no. of the candidate. Here are the steps to check the result of the respective course (B.Tech / M.Tech) the candidates have opted for:
- Candidates need to go to the official website.
- Then the students are required to click on the “Exams” section on the homepage of the website.
- This will open a drop-down menu that will have the “Result” section in it.
- Click on the Result section.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the result page.
- This will ask for the candidates to login by entering the details i.e. registration number and click on the submit button
Now, Candidates can check the result by clicking on the link of the respective Course. The result will be displayed on the screen. Take a printout of your scorecard for future reference.
Anurag Group of Institutions Revaluation Result 2021
After the result is declared if the candidates face any problem related to the marks scored, he/she can contact for the revaluation process. The revaluation process is applied by a few students who are not satisfied with the result. All Students who are not satisfied with their results apply for revaluation of their mark sheets.
The revaluation form can be downloaded from the College’s official website. The revaluation results are also announced on the official website of the Anurag Group of Institutions. The college usually announces the revaluation results before the examinations of the next semester’s exam so that the students should come to know beforehand whether to appear for the exam again or not. Unlike regular examination results, the university uploads the PDF format pages of the result.
Follow these steps to check the Revaluation Results:
- Candidates need to go to University’s Official Website
- Click on “Exams and Results” on the right-hand side of the homepage of the website. This will redirect to a new page
- Then click on “Revaluation Results”, You will be redirected to the result’s page
- On this page, you need to select your course name under your faculty name
- The results are announced in PDF file formats, so you will need to find your name in the list provided OR
- The candidates can even contact the administration by clicking on the “Contact” link on the homepage of the website.
Anurag Group of Institutions Result Mark Sheets
- The institution also issues physical mark sheets for each academic year which can be collected from an administrative branch of the college/campus.
- This mark sheet must be kept safe as this will be required at every step in life where ever you go for Job.