Jorhat Engineering College is one of the best institutions of North East India which offers various undergraduate courses like BE, BBA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, and B.Tech. On the other hand, the university also offers various postgraduate courses like MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, LLB and other courses.
Candidates who are seeking admission into various UG & PG courses need to clear an Admission Test. Candidates who cleared the admission test will be called for counselling. Candidates can check their admission result along with the marks. The admission test result will be declared in the month of July 2017. The admission test will be conducted in the month of June 2017.
The admission tests are comprised of multiple choice questions, subjective questions and fill in the blanks. The test will be divided into four sections. The test contains questions of the total of 100 marks. The time duration to complete the admission test is 3 hours.
Candidate’s selection to Jorhat Engineering College is based on the marks secured by them in an admission test. The result of the admission test is published on the university official website. University also facilitates the candidates by providing distance education.
Jorhat Engineering College Results – How to check result
Candidates are advised to check the university website on regular basis to get the latest result notifications. The university is responsible for publishing the result on the website. Candidates can download the result through online mode only. The Result will not be sent through the post, courier or any other mode. University conducts both the semester examinations separately and their results will also be published separately.
By following below instructions candidates can check their result:
- Candidates should open the university website
- After that click on the Academics tab present on the menu bar of university website
- Then candidates should select the Results option present under the Academics tab
- After clicking on the Results option students will be redirected to another page where different courses result link opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now after clicking on the particular result link result will open in front of the candidates as PDF file format
- Finally, candidates can download and take a printout of the file for their future use.
Jorhat Engineering College Academic Calendar
University provides semester course system which is divided into two categories i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. University publishes the both semester academic calendar separately on the website. Candidates can download the academic calendar through the online university website.
Following steps help candidates to check and download their Academic Calendar:
- Firstly, go to the university website
- Then click on the Academic Calendar option present under the Academic tab
- After clicking on the Academic Calendar a PDF file opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now candidates can save, view and take a hard copy of the file to keep a record.
Jorhat Engineering College Admit Card
An admit card is a very important document which is mandatory for the candidates to bring them at the time of examination. Without admit card candidates are not allowed to appear for an entrance examination. It contains all the candidate’s details like their name, registration number, examination time, venue, address. In the case of any mistake found in an admit card candidates have to tell the higher authorities immediately.
By following below instructions candidates can download the admit card:
- Visit the official university website
- Then search for the Admit card option present in the header/ footer of university website
- After that click on the admit card option and candidates will be redirected to new page
- Now candidates have to enter their personal details like username and password and click on submit button
- Then particular candidates admit card opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now candidates can download and take a printout of the candidate for their future reference.
Last Updated - 01 Apr 2017