K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering (KJSCE), Mumbai was established in 1983. Other than the Engineering College, Vidyavihar campus also has a Science and Arts College, a Secondary School, a Management Institute (K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research), a Polytechnic Institute and a Commerce College.
The admission to the PGDM courses in KJSIMRS is done through CAT/CMAT. The institute also offers masters, part-time and Ph.D. courses in management studies. The institute conducts programs according to the University of Mumbai. The institute also releases an examination schedule on the official website.
KJSIMSR Result 2017
KJSIMSR usually publishes the entrance exam results within few days from the test. Candidates can check the entrance exam result from the official website by submitting their valid login ID and password. Students can view their individual score and overall rank for all the courses. The KJSIMSR results 2017 were declared in February 2017
How to check KJSIMSR Result 2017
The step-wise process to download the result for KJSIMSR 2017 is given below:
- Go to the official website of KJSIMSR.
- Click on the notification icon.
- You will find results.
- Enter your login id and password.
- Click on Download Score card link and download your score card.
- Take a print out of your result for future use and correspondence.
KJSCE Result 2017
The entrance examination result conducted by KJSCE can be checked through the official website. The college is responsible for publishing the result. Candidates are advised to check the official website on regular basis to get latest updates regarding results, examinations, timetables, etc.
KJSCE Exam Dates 2017
The entrance examination of KJSCE 2017 will be conducted in the month of May 2017. The examination dates are different for both the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university will notify the students regarding the announcement of the examination dates. The dates for both examinations will be published separately.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check their semester examination dates:
- Open the official website of KJSCE
- Search for the section which has an announcement for the exam time table.
- Candidates can download their timetable by using their Login ID.
- Timetable appears in the form of PDF file.
- Download it for future reference.
KJSCAC Result 2017
KJSCAC results will be announced online on the official website. Separate results are published for the entrance test and the exams are organized by the college itself. KJSCAC conducts an entrance exam for the admission to various courses like bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. in various streams of Arts, Commerce etc.
How to check KJSCAC Result 2017
Candidates are advised to check the official website on regular basis to get latest updates regarding results, examinations, timetables, etc. Following are the steps, which help the candidates to check their examination result:
- Visit the official website of KJSCAC.
- Go to the ‘Academic’ tab on the menu bar
- Click the ‘Result’ option there.
- On the next page, the links for the results of various courses will be present.
- Click on the required link
- The result will be downloaded in PDF or DOC format.
- Open the file and check your result.
- Take a print out of your result for future correspondence.
KJSCAC Course wise merit list 2017
KJSCAC Course wise merit list will be available online on the official website. The merit list will be generated on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in entrance exam. For this, it is necessary for the students to qualify the test.
Steps to check the course wise merit list of KJSCAC 2017:
- Visit the official website of Somaiya Vidhyadhar
- Go to the ‘Academics’ icon on the top left corner.
- Click on the ‘Merit List’ icon there.
- Your course wise merit list will be generated.
- Candidates can also click here to check merit list directly