KS Rangasamy College is approved by AICTE and offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BA, MA and other courses. Students are advised to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form for particular examination.
Candidates can get admission to the UG & PG courses only after clearing the entrance examination. The entrance examination is conducted by the university. Candidates have to register themselves for an entrance examination by filling an online application form. The university publishes the application form on the university website.
KS Rangasamy College offers semester course system which is divided into two categories i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. The odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 2017. On the other hand, an even semester examination is held in the month of December 2017.
KS Rangasamy College of Technology – How to check result
The candidates can download and check their examination result through online mode only. University publishes the different course’s examination on the official website. The result will not be sent through post or courier.
By following below steps candidates can check the result:
- Candidates should open the university website
- After that click on the “COE” tab present on the menu bar of the university website.
- Then candidates have to click on the Examination Results option present under the COE tab
- Now after clicking on the link candidates will be redirected to another page where university result portal opens on the candidate’s computer
- Now candidates have to enter their personal details like Registration Number and Verification code
- Then click on submit button
- After clicking on the submit button particular candidate’s result opens in front of the candidate
- Now candidates can download and take a printout of the result for their future use.
KS Rangasamy College of Technology Academic Calendar
The university publishes both the odd and even academic calendar separately on the official website. The academic calendar uploads on the university website as PDF file. Students can download the academic calendar any time from the university website. Academic calendar contains the information regarding examination dates, holiday lists etc.
Following instructions help candidates to download their Academic Calendar:
- Firstly, go to the official website
- Then click on the Academic Calendar option present under the Academic tab
- After clicking on the academic calendar candidates will be redirected to another page where both the semester examination displayed in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now candidates can download the particular course academic calendar by clicking on the given link
- After clicking on the link academic calendar appears in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can view, save and take a hard copy of the document to keep a record.
KS Rangasamy College of Technology Time Table
Timetable helps candidates to start their examination preparation prior. Timetable contains all the details regarding particular course time, date, holiday list etc. University publishes the timetable on the official website. Candidates can download the timetable through the university website.
By following below steps students can easily download and check the timetable:
- Visit the university website
- After that click on the Timetable option present under the Academic tab
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page
- Various courses different timetable links opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now candidates can select the particular link to download the timetable
- Then timetable will appear in PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the file for their future reference.
KS Rangasamy College of Technology Application Form
For appearing into an examination candidates have to fill an application form. University publishes the application form on its official website. Various courses have a different application form. Candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form are eligible for an entrance examination. Without application form, the candidates are not able to appear for an entrance examination. Candidates should check the university website on regular basis to check the latest updates.
Following steps help candidates to download their application form:
- Candidates have to open the university website
- After that candidate need to search for the section named as Download present on the right side of university website
- Now candidates can find various courses application form which they can select according to their requirement
- After clicking on particular link application form opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Candidates can fill and take the printout of application form to keep the record