Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT) is known to be a private engineering college, located in New Delhi, India. MAIT is one of the most reputed engineering colleges of India. The college has 10 departments (Five-Engineering, Four-Research and Three-Auxiliary). MAIT is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University organizes IPU CET exams which includes to be a series of CETs for admission in different courses. The exam offers admission in various courses like engineering, law, management, computer applications, etc. The exam is conducted in offline mode and the question paper is done in OMR Pattern. The candidates are requested to use only black pen for marks. The exam has negative marking scheme.
In order to take admission in MAIT, the student has to follow the below process:
Step 1: The website for filling the forms
Candidate can fill in the online application form for the admission to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the official university website.
Step 2: Application Forms
The Application form is fully automated and the payment to be made online only. There are two forms, one for capturing the personal/general information and another one for capturing the course and payment related details. A candidate has to fill in his/her general information for proceeding towards the course selection and payment section on the 2nd Form.
Step 3: Exam Category
For filling in the general information, candidate has to select anyone out of the 3 exam categories:
- Engineering/Professional/M.Phil/PG Diploma/PG Ayurveda Programmes,
- Post Graduate Medical Courses / Super Speciality Medical Courses / Under Graduate
- Medical Courses / B.Sc. (Yoga)
A candidate can select and fill as many courses as he wants in the same form,
whenever he/she wants , if all the selected courses belongs to a single exam category . If a candidate wants to fill multiple courses across the different exam categories then he/she will have to register separately for both the courses i.e. individual registration needs to be done for choosing the courses of separate exam categories.
Step 4: General Information
First Form, First Tab
- The first page of the General Information form contains the personal information fields,
- and candidate has to fill in all the mandatory details.
- Candidate has to click on here to upload his/her scanned passport sized colour photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression, which should be clearly visible, failing to which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidate has to upload their recent passport size photograph. By clicking on Browse button, candidate has to select the photograph from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
- For uploading the Signature, candidate has to click on Signature Tab and uploadtheir scanned signature. By clicking on Browse button, candidate has to select the scanned signature image from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
Step 5: Declaration
- Fill in the ‘captcha’,
- Check the “I Agree” checkbox
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button
GGSIPU CET 2017 Results
The results will be provided to the students in online mode. The results get released one month after the examination. Once the results are announced a merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates. The students should keep a printout of the result for further use. The application fee is Rs. 1000. The candidates should submit the form through online mode only. The fee is not refundable and the payment can be done through any online mode only.
Last Updated - 15 Feb 2018