National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai has invited applications for its post graduate diploma courses from November 2, 2015. Last date of filling application form is January 15, 2016. Mode of application is online. Application fee is INR 1000 for general and OBC students whereas INR 500 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Courses offered are as follows:-
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
There are 274 seats in Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM) and 39 in Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM).
NITIE PG Diploma Admission 2016 Important Dates
Check the Admission Schedule below:-
Registration starts from
November 2, 2015
Last date of filling application form
January 15, 2016
Course begins from
NITIE PG Diploma 2016 Eligibility
Candidates must check the eligibility conditions before filling up the application form:-
- They should have done B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Minimum eligibility requirement is 60% for general students whereas 55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Those who are in the last year can also apply provided they have cleared the exam by June 2016.
NITIE PG Diploma 2016 Application Process
Candidates have to fill the form online by January 15, 2016. Application fee is INR 1000 for general and OBC students whereas INR 500 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Registration can be done on official website. Apply here.
NITIE PG Diploma 2016 Selection Process
Students will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in Common Aptitude Test (CAT). They will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview in March/April 2016. It will be held at NITIE, Mumbai. Then, final merit list will be declared on official website. Candidates have to keep themselves updated regularly till the admission process is over. Commencement of classes will start from June 2016.
Note- Candidates should adhere to the following instructions:-
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped candidates is according to the rules of Government of India.
- At the time of Group Discussion/Personal Interview, students have to bring their SC/ST/PWD/OBC original certificates if applicable.
- They also need to have their score card of CAT and call letter during process of Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- If candidates are sending any letter or e-mail, it is advised to write their application number on it.
- After the declaration of CAT result, you have to generate your complete application form and take two copies of its print out and carry at the time of GD/PI
Last Updated - 05 Nov 2015