New Horizon College of Engineering is one of the best Engineering institutions in India and it is located in Bangalore. The college was established in 1970. The various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university are B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, M.Tech, M.Arch, MBA, MCA and other courses.
Admission of the interested candidates to the above mentioned all the courses will only be possible if they clear the entrance examination conducted by the university. Before appearing in an entrance examination candidates have to register themselves by filling and successfully submitting online application form. Candidates can easily download the application from through the university official website.
The university offers semester course system which is divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. The odd semester examination is tentatively conducted in the month of November-December 2017. On the other hand, an even semester examination is conducted in the month of April-May 2017. The result of both the semester examinations is published on the university website separately.
The entrance examination consists of multiple choice questions which candidates have to clear within a specific period of time. Candidates are advised to check the previous year examination pattern before appearing into it so that they can prepare well for the examination. Students are free to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking.
New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE) Examination Schedule 2017
The examination schedule helps candidates to start their examination preparation before appearing in it. The university publishes the examination schedule on the university website. Candidates are advised to check the university website on regular basis to get the latest updates. They can easily download the schedule through the official university website.
By following the below instructions candidates can check their examination schedule:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- After that candidate are advised to search for the option named as “New Horizon College of Engineering” present on the website homepage
- After clicking on the particular option candidates will be redirected to another page
- Then select the “Tests/ Exams in Autonomous” option present on the left side of university official website OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Examination Schedule 2017”
- Now examination schedule will display in front of the candidate’s computer screen in PDF file format
- Candidates can download it for their future reference.
New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE) Academic Calendar 2017
The Academic calendar divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester academic calendar and an even semester academic calendar. The university publishes the both semester academic calendar on the university website. Candidates can easily download the academic calendar from the website. The academic calendar contains the information regarding holiday lists, both semester examination dates, time and venue of examination dates etc.
Following steps help candidates to check and download their Academic Calendar:
- Firstly, visit and open the university official website
- After that candidate need to search for the option named as “New Horizon College of Engineering” available on website homepage
- Then candidates will be redirected to another page where they have to further select the option named as “Calendar of Events/ Time Table” OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Academic Calendar”
- Then links to both the semester academic calendar along with the holiday list opens in front of the candidate screen
- Now candidates are able to select link of particular academic calendar according to their requirement
- After clicking on particular link, the academic calendar opens in front of the candidate’s screen as PDF file format
- Finally, candidates can download and take a hard copy of the file for their further use.
New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE) Revaluation Result 2017
Candidates who failed in the examination and are not satisfied with their marks can apply for revaluation process. After the completion of the regular examination, university publishes the notification regarding revaluation process. The university is responsible for publishing the revaluation result on its official website. Candidates can easily download the result through the university website. They need to keep their eyes on the university website to check the latest updates or notifications regarding examination result etc.
Following steps helps candidates to check their Revaluation result:
- Candidates should open the university officia website
- Then search for the option named as “New Horizon College – Marathalli”
- Now candidates will be redirected to the another page where they should select the Revaluation Result option OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Revaluation Result”
- Now candidates have to enter their personal details like candidate’s name, USN, Mobile number, Email ID etc
- Then click on Submit button
- After clicking on submit button particular candidates result opens in front of the computer screen as PDF file format
- Finally, candidates can view and download the Revaluation result for their future use and keep the record.