Accredited by National Board (NBA) and NAAC with ‘A’ grade, New Horizon College of Engineering is an Autonomous college affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC). Located in the IT corridor of Bangalore, NHCE is has several MNCs and IT giants which surround it. A few of them are Accenture, Cape Gemini, ARM, Symphony, Wipro, Nokia, JP Morgan and Cisco. Check Here List of Frequently Visited Companies at NHCE
NHCE boasts of state – of - the - art facilities for its students. They are put on the highest priority by providing hi-tech facilities which are backed by faculty support. The innovative programs including both traditional class room theory and professional skills training is another thing which is given high importance to, at NHCE. To the proof, some of the achievements of NHCE for the year 2018 are stated below:
- NHCE Volleyball men and Basketball women teams came out as winners of Kreedotsava-2018, organized at BMSCE, Basavanagudi, Bangalore from 8th to 10th March 2018.
- New Horizon College of Engineering Basketball Women’s Team is declared to be the winner of RVCE Momentum – 18
- NHCE- Shadow Racing Team has bagged two prizes at National level racing event called Rally Car Design Challenge (RCDC 2018) presented by POLARIS (Manufacturing Giant of All- Terrain Vehicles, USA)
- Awarded “Best Engineering College in India - South” for the 3rd consecutive time. The award was presented by Dr. Satya Pal Singh, Honorable Minister of State for Human Resource Development Govt of India, Higher Education, during ASSOCHAM Higher Education Summit, on February 17th, 2018.
- Awarded "Best Institution Towards Industry Focus Education Delivery for Full Employability". The award was presented by Dr. Satya Pal Singh Honorable Minister of State for Human Resource Development Govt of India, Higher Education, during ASSOCHAM Higher Education Summit, on February 17th, 2018.
- New Horizon College of Engineering was honored with Best International Education Collaboration of The Year during ASSOCHAM Higher Education Summit, on February 17th, 2018. The award was presented by Dr. Satya Pal Singh, Honorable Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Govt of India, Higher Education.
NHCE provides environment to its students which is conducive for personal and intellectual growth. Infrastructure of NHCE acts as a facilitator for the effective delivery of the curriculum.
Apart from this, there is strong focus on other aspects as well such as on overall personality development of the students with emphasis on soft skills. Students are supported through mentoring and counseling systems. The management offers scholarships to meritorious students. This enables students to concentrate on their efforts and energies to gain the competitive edge.
Last Updated - 15 Mar 2018