Noorul Islam University (NIU) offers high-tech courses, research programs, and various other UG /PG courses viz. BE/B.Tech/B.Com/BA/ME/M.Tech/MBA/MSc/M.Phil/Ph.D. etc. The University practices academic program based on semester pattern, which means it has two semesters in one session. NIU releases its academic result and entrance result online on its website.
NIU Exam result is based on the grading system, the result of each course is evaluated and estimated in grade/ CGPA. NIU releases the Exam Result of each course and subject individually. We have discussed the process to check the NIU Exam result, using few easy steps.
- Visit NIU official website
- Go the ‘Examinations’ link from the homepage
- It will open the “Controller of Examination” page
- On this page, click on “Exam Result” link
- This link will redirect to a separate page where the student will be required to enter his/her “Registration No.”
- Click on “Submit” button and the exam result list will be displayed on your screen.
- Check and download the result and print it for future reference
NIU Entrance Result
NIU Entrance Examination for admission in various UG/PG/and Research Programs will start from April to May. Candidates have the facility to choose any date of examination of their choice from the mentioned slot. It is mandatory for the candidates who want to take admission in either course to have following information regarding their course.
- UG Courses: NIU offers various UG courses like BE, B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BSc, BA, etc. Candidates can apply for any course of their choice. It is important for the aspirants to fulfill the basic qualification criteria as prescribed by AICTE. Students shall mark tick against the course of their choice as mentioned in the Entrance Application form.
- PG Courses: There are many PG degree courses run by NIU viz. MBA, M.Tech, MSc, MA, MCA, ME, M.Phil. Etc. It is necessary for all the aspirants to have a bachelor degree in the relevant course while applying for NIU PG Degree Program. The admission will be given to the students on the basis of marks scored in the NIU Entrance examination.
- Ph.D. Degree Program: To apply for this program, it is mandatory to have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject of research with minimum 50-60% of marks. Scholars of reserved category are given relaxation of 5%. Admission will be based on the NIU Entrance Examination Result.
Candidates who make it to the NIU Entrance merit list will be given admission in the desired course and discipline. Aspirants shall check their NIU Entrance Result easily by following the process mentioned below:
- Visit the website of NIU
- Under the “Announcement” section, click on the link of “Entrance exam result”
- It will redirect to the “Entrance Exam Result” page
- Enter your “Registration No.” and click on “Submit” button
- The NIU Entrance Result will be displayed on the screen
- Save and Print for future use
NIU Academic Schedule
NIU (Noorul Islam University) Academic Schedule is designed separately for each semester and every course. NIU has released the Academic Schedule of curren session on its website. Students may download it for their reference.
- First Year Classes (Odd Semester): Starts from August and the End-Semester Theory examination is scheduled to start from January.
- S3, S5, S7 UG/PG and S9 MSc Classes (Odd Semester): This program was scheduled to start from July and the final End-Semester Examination is scheduled to commence in November. The Even-Semester will start from January.
- First Year Classes (Even semester): NIU First Year Classes will start from January. The End-Semester examination will commence in June.
- S4, S6, UG/PG and S8 MSc Classes (Even Semester): These classes commence from January. It is estimated that the End-Semester examination will be conducted in July.
- S8 UG Classes (Even Semester): This program will start from February and the End-Semester examination will be conducted in May.
Every other relevant detail regarding the NIU Academic Schedule of each semester is provided on the website of NIU.
NIU Exam Timetable
NIU releases the semester-wise Exam timetable of each course on its official website. The Even-semester examination is generally conducted in the month of May-June and the Odd-semester examination is conducted in the month of December-January. NIU conducts the examination in two shifts, first shift starts from 09:00 am to 12:00 Noon and the second shift starts from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
NIU offers the Ph.D. course with multiple disciplines to the students. It conducts Ph.D. degree examination for each discipline on the same date, and in the same shift. NIU releases the timetable of the examination on its official website.Last Updated - 19 Nov 2018