Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE) is one of the best Engineering institutions situated in Madurai. The university is affiliated to Anna University and was established in 1957. The undergraduate courses offered by the university are BE, B.Tech, B.Arch whereas, the various postgraduate courses provided by the university are ME, M.Tech, MCA, MS, Ph.D etc.
Those candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance examination will only be eligible for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Therefore, for appearing into an examination, candidate should register themselves by filling online application form. Candidates can get the application from through the university website only.
University offers semester and yearly course system but semester system is divided into two categories i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. The even semester examination is conducted in the month of November-December, 2017 whereas, an odd semester examination is held in the month of April-May, 2017.
The selection of the candidates is totally based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination. Students who failed in an examination can also apply for revaluation process. Both the entrance examination and revaluation examination result published on the university website. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before appearing in the paper.
TCE Academic Calendar 2017
The Academic calendar is very helpful for the candidates who want to get an admission into the college because it contains all the important dates regarding the examination. By knowing the important date’s candidates can start their examination preparation. The university publishes the academic calendar on the university official website. Students can easily download academic calendar through the online mode only. That’s why candidates should check the university website on regular basis to get the latest updates.
By following below instructions candidates can check the academic calendar:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Then on the website homepage, candidates have to search for the Download section present on the right side of university website
- Then click on the Calendar option present under the Download section OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Academic Calendar”
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where links of various year academic calendar is available
- Then click on the particular link and year.
- Academic Calendar opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Now candidates can download and take a printout of the academic calendar for their future reference
TCE Exam Schedule 2017
Examination schedule contains all the information regarding the examination date, day, time, subject name and other things. With the help of examination schedule candidates can start preparation of particular exam. The examination schedule is also published online on the university website. It can be easily downloaded from the university website. Regular and Supplementary examination timetable is published separately. It will be available in PDF file format. Candidates should keep in touch with the university website to check the latest notifications.
By following blow steps candidates can easily check the exam schedule:
- Firstly, open the university official website
- Then search for the Key Links section present on the website homepage
- Then further select Examinations options given under the Key Links section
- After that select the timetable option so that regular and supplementary courses timetable link opens in the respective page OR
- Directly click on the link written as “ Examination Schedule”
- Then further select the particular course timetable link and timetable PDF file opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file
- Candidates can also download and take a printout of it for their future use.
TCE Result 2017
Both the semester courses result is published on the university official website separately. Both the examination dates are also different. Candidates can download the result through online mode only. The Result will not be sent through post or courier or another offline mode. Revaluation and Supplementary examination result are also published on the university website.
Revaluation and Supplementary result will be declared after one month of the completion of the examination process. Along with the examination, the result candidates are also able to check their particular examination marks. Merit list will be prepared according to the candidate’s score in an examination.
Following steps help candidates to check the examination result:
- Visit the university official website
- Then select the Result option present under the Examinations section OR
- Directly click on the option named as “Examination Result”
- Now Regular, Supplementary and Revaluation results link displays on the candidates computer
- After clicking on the particular result link candidate’s have to select course option
- Then PDF result file opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Now candidates can view, download and take a printout of it for their future use or to keep a record.