JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. The JSS Academy follows the academic schedule of the university. The Academy runs B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/ and MBA programs and admission is granted on the basis of UPSEE merit. JSS practices semester-based academic curriculum and the first semester of every session starts in August and extends through December (Odd Semester). The second semester starts from January and stretches to June (Even Semester).
The Term-end examination is conducted in the month of December for Odd Semester and in the month of May-June for Even Semester. The results are declared by the university within 30-35 days after the completion of the examination. JSS Academy of Technical Education releases the academic calendar of each semester on its website a month prior to the inception of the respective semester
JSS Academy Noida Academic Calendar
JSS Academy, Noida releases the academic calendar of every semester 25-30 days prior to the commencement of the new semester. The academic calendar depicts the occurrence all the possible academic events starting from the inception of the classes to conduction of CIA-1&2 examinations to commencement of end-semester examination. The academic schedule mentioned in the academic calendar of JSS is same for all the courses. Students can download the academic calendar of the respective semester from the website of JSS. Here we have mentioned the steps to download the academic calendar.
- Visit the official website of JSS
- Click on “Students Resources” in the menu bar
- On the Students resources page, click on “academic calendar” option
- Download it and save for future reference
JSS Academy Noida Semester Exam Result
The End-Semester examination result of all the courses run by JSS Academy could be download from the official website of affiliating university i.e. Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University. The university evaluates the examination result of each affiliated college and publishes it on its website. The result of every course is announced and uploaded separately. The examination results are generally declared within 35-40 days of the completion of the examination. Students of B.Tech/MCA/MBA/M.Tech can check and download the examination result from the university’s website following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the website of the university
- Click on the “examination result notification” flashing on the “home page” of the university
- You will be redirected to the “result page”
- Click on the result link of your respective course and semester
- Enter your “Roll no.” and “captcha code”
- Press “Submit” to get your result
- Check your result and take a print out for future reference