AIMA, New Delhi invites application for admission to Integrated MBA (IMBA), BCA, BBA, and BHM programmes for the academic session 2016-17. Admission to all these courses will be done on the basis of an entrance test called Under Graduate Admission Test (UGAT)-2016 conducted once in a year.
UGAT 2016 is a national level exam and there are number of member institutes participating in this exam and admission criteria for each institute is different. Validity of this exam is only one session.
AIMA UGAT 2016 Important Dates:
Last Date of Online Registration/ Sale of Application Form
April 27, 2016
Last Date to Submit the Application Form at AIMA Delhi
April 29, 2016
AIMA UGAT 2016 Exam Date
May 07, 2016
UGAT 2016 Result Declaration Date
End of May 2016
Availability of List of Participating Colleges
List of UGAT 2016 Exam Centres will be Available from
Eligibility Criteria for AIMA UGAT 2016:
- Candidate should have passed a 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 are also eligible to apply
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for UGAT 2016 Exam
AIMA UGAT 2016 Application Process:
Registration link for UGAT 2016 will be available on website from January, 2016. To apply for UGAT candidate can use any one of the following mode:
- Purchase the UGAT 2016 information bulletin along with registration form from the Member institute or AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi
- For this pay the application fee Rs. 500/- in cash
- Apply online through AIMA website
- Fill the application form online
- Pay the application fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Register online through AIMA website
- Pay the application fee through DD
- DD should be drawn in favour of "All India Management Association" payable at Delhi
- Send it to the AIMA address
- Candidate can obtain the Application form and UGAT Bulletin by Post, by sending a DD of Rs. 500/- to AIMA
- DD should be drawn in favour of "All India Management Association" payable at New Delhi
- Two self-addressed slips/ adhesive stickers must be sent along with DD
AIMA New Delhi also conduct the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) - 2016 for Management program. There are various number of management institutes are associated/ particpate.
AIMA UGAT 2016 Test Pattern:
The following is the test pattern for UGAT exam. UGAT conducted in both modes (online and Offline).
- UGAT is conducted in all major cities
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer
Number of Questions
10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
For IMBA, BCA, BBA, and BHM
Numerical and Data Analysis
Reasoning and General Intelligence
12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
How to Download AIMA UGAT 2016 Admit Card:
Candidate can download the UGAT 2016 admit card 7 days before the exam. For downloading use the following steps:
- Open the AIMA website
- Click on UGAT 2016 Admit card link
- Enter your UGAT registration number
- Take printout of the your admit card
Note: Affix your passport size photographs on the admit card and attested by any Gazzetted officer or Head of the Institute/College from where the candidate has passed or going to pass.
How to Get AIMA UGAT 2016 Score Card:
AIMA UGAT 2016 score card will be available in the end of May month. To download the score card follow the given below steps:
- Open the AIMA website
- Click on result button
- Enter your 6 digit registration number and 9 digit roll number
- Click on submit button
A hard copy of the AIMA UGAT 2016 score card will also be sent by post at the address given on the Registration Form.
Issue of AIMA Duplicate Score Card:
Candidate can obtain the duplicate score card within 45 days without any fee after declaration of the result. There after candidate will have to send a DD of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
Candidate must follow the given procedure to get the duplicate score card.
1. Application on white paper requesting for a duplicate score card
2. Photocopy of the lower half of the Admit Card which was handed over at the test centre duly signed by the invigilator.
3. Self-addressed envelope having:
- Size of the envelope should be 24cms x 12cms (approx.)
- Address of the candidate should be written in capitals
- Postage stamp of Rs. 40/- affixed for sending by Speed Post
The above documents are to be sent at the address mentioned below:-Manager UGAT
Centre for Management Services
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 003Last Updated - 23 Nov 2015