Admissions to two years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes have started at the Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli. Application forms are available for MBA in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management, for the academic session 2016-18.
Only the candidates having valid CAT 2015 score are eligible to apply for the above said courses by filling the prescribed application form upon registration, available on the university website. Last date for submitting the duly filled-in application forms is February 18, 2016.
Important Dates regarding admissions to MBA Programmes 2016:
Online Registration starts
December 2, 2015
End Date for Online Registration
February 15, 2016
Last Date for receipt of filled-in application forms
February 18, 2016
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Programmes at BIM Tiruchirappalli:
- The candidate should possess a valid CAT 2015 exam score
- The candidates must have a minimum of bachelor's degree or its equivalent, in any discipline, with at least 50% aggregate in marks
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply, subject to completion of the degree, with minimum 50% aggregate, by July 2016.
Application Fees for MBA Programmes:
Category of Candidates
Application Process for BIM Tiruchirappalli MBA Admissions 2016:
- The candidates can apply through Online Registration only and fill the prescribed application form available on the college website.
- After the submission of completed applications, the candidates can pay the non-refundable required processing fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- The candidates can also pay the fee through demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ and payable at Tiruchirappalli.
Note: Candidates belonging reserved category such as SC/ ST/ SCA must attach their scanned community certificate copy along with the applications.
Selection Process for MBA Programmes 2016 at BIM Tiruchirappalli:
- The candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) on the basis of their CAT 2015 scores
- GD & PI will be conducted in selected cities across India, subject to availability of sufficient candidates for each of the centres.
- Along with the GD & PI results, the overall academic performance of the candidate in Class 10, Class 12, qualifying degree and relevant work experience will also be given weightage during the final selection process.