Application forms for admission into Post graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida are available. Last date of filling the application form is November 30, 2015.
Following are the PG courses offered by BIMTECH along with seats:-
PGDM- International Business
PGDM- Insurance Business Management
PGDM- Retail Management
BIMTECH PGDM Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility conditions need to be fulfilled by candidates before filling up the application form:-
- They must have completed graduation
- Minimum percentage requirement is 50%.
- Candidates should have valid CAT 2015 / Xaviers Aptitude Test 2016/ GMAT 2015-16 score +GD +PI +Write-up
- For PGDM – (IBM) and PGDM- (RM), valid Common Management Admission Test 2015 and MAT 2015 scores are also acceptable.
- Those who are in final year of their graduation can also apply provided they submit their final year result by October 31, 2016. Else their provisional admission would be cancelled.
BIMTECH PGDM 2016 Application Process
Last date of application is November 30, 2015. Application forms are available on BIMTECH official website.
- Before filling the form, candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully.
- There will be five type of details which will be entered by you such as personal details, test details, qualification details, course choices and payment details.
These sections are discussed below in detail:-
Name entered by you should be the same as filled in qualifying entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT. You also need to upload your scanned photograph in prescribed format.
Physically handicapped candidates have to upload the concerned Certificates issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Government Hospital.
Family income of students belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) should be less than or equal to 4 lakhs per annum. They must have valid proof in support of this such as Income Certificate/BPL Ration Card/AAY Ration Card. These documents have to be submitted at the time of Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
Students are required to enter the complete name of the Institute last attended by them. If grading system is not adopted by the Institute, then they have to enter the marks in percentages.
If they are entering CGPA, then proof of equivalence of percentage of marks with CGPA should be submitted during Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
With valid CAT/GMAT/XAT score, candidates can apply to all the post graduate management programmes but with MAT/CMAT scores, you can only apply to PGDM- (IBM) and PGDM- (RM).
Candidates can select maximum two courses in single application form.
Application fee is INR 1500 which can be paid by credit card/debit card.
Your username and password will be used for future references. You must have print out of completely filled application form as it will be required at the time of Interview.
Before submitting the form, click on ‘Application View’ to check all the entered details. You can only edit these details before submitting application form- course applied, graduation marks and percentage, CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ CMAT score, Email id, mobile number and correspondence address.
BIMTECH PGDM 2016 Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion, essay writing and personal interview. It will be conducted in two phases- December 2015 and February 2016. Academic achievements, work experience and extra-curricular activities will be taken into account for admission.
First phase of GD/PI will be held at Mumbai/Pune, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Greater Noida.
The second phase of GD/PI will be held at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Indore, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, and Greater Noida.
Following is the list of documents (self-attested copies) required at the time of Group Discussion/Personal Interview:-
- Mark-sheets of Class X and Class XII
- Graduation Mark-sheets and Certificates
- CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score card
- Work experience certificate
- DA Category Certificate
- EWS Category Certificate
- Corporate sponsorship certificate
- NRI Sponsorship Documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Proof for International Student
Last Updated - 20 Nov 2015