Admissions to full-time PGDM Programme are in full swing at the Chandragupta Institute of Management, Patna (CIMP) for the academic session 2016-18. With a 100% placement record, AICTE approved CIMP is currently ranked among India’s top 20 institutes in Economic Research.
Last date to register for the available 60 seats in PGDM programme is December 15, 2015. Scroll down for further details on eligibility criteria, admission process, and selection procedure related to CIMP Admissions 2016.
Deadlines for PGDM admissions at CIMP:
Last date for obtaining application forms: December 15, 2015
Last date for submitting completed applications: December 17, 2015
Dispatch of Admission Letter: March 2016
Eligibility Criteria for Chandragupta Institute of Management,Patna PGDM Admissions 2016:
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate or equivalent CGPA at graduation level from any university. For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates, minimum required aggregate is 45%
- The candidate should have appeared or will be appearing for any of the following MBA entrance exams -CAT, XAT, MAT and CMAT
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying degree or awaiting examination results for the same are also eligible to apply
Application Fee for PGDM Admissions 2016:
For General candidates: INR 1000
For Reserved category candidates: INR 200
Application Process for admission to CIMP PGDM Program 2016:
- The candidate can fill and submit the Online Application form, available on the university website.
- Along with the completed applications, the candidate can pay the required application fee through online payment modes.
- Candidates can also submit duly filled-in application forms at the university office in person or by post.
- Application forms and the information brochure can also be obtained from the university office after paying the required application fee
- Completed applications, in all respects, should be submitted at the to the Admission's Office of the institute, on or before December 17, 2015.
Selection Procedure for MBA Admissions 2016 at CIMP:
- The candidates will be initially shortlisted on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT scores, along with their scholastic achievements and work experience
- The shortlisted candidates will finally be selected for admission on the basis of their performance in Essay Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)