Delhi University’s Faculty of Management Studies has invited application for the admission in MBA and Ph.D programmes for the upcoming session in 2016.
Candidates can register themselves for the test by applying through FMS website. The registration for the same is starting from October 1, 2015 and last date for the registration is November 15, 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for FMS MBA program:
Candidate applying for the MBA program must have Bachelor’s Degree after the 12 years of formal schooling with at least 50% marks for the general category students( For OBC/CW/PwD: 45% marks and for ST/SC: just passing marks) or equivalent CGPA.
Note: Candidates those who are appearing for the final examination of Bachelor’s Degree may also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for FMS Doctoral Programme:
- Candidates those who want to take admission to FMS Doctoral Programme must have appeared for CAT 2015 conducted by IIM this year on November 2015.
- Candidates those are free from giving the admission test are required to apply on application form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- in the favour of “The Registrar, University Of Delhi” by February 29, 2016.
Admission Criteria for Foreign Students in FMS College:
The Foreign National those want to take admissions to MBA and PhD programmes must apply through the Office of Dean (Foreign Students) conference Center, Opposite Botany Department, University of Delhi, Delhi -110007, India.
Note: University reserves right for the making changes in reservation/relaxation.
Admission Procedure for the admission in FMS in various Programme:
- Candidate must go to the FMS official website to register themselves for the admission
- Candidate has to fill up the online application form and after that he has to pay the prescribed fees of Rs. 1000/-(Rs. 350/- for ST/SC/PwD category).
- The admission will be based on the CAT 2015 Score. Those who have not attempt CAT 2015 will not be consider for the exam.
Selection Procedure for FMS MBA program:
- Extempore Speech
- Personal Interview
- CAT 2015 Score
Selection Procedure for FMS PhD Program:
- Academic Performance
- Essay Writing
- Personal Interview
- Candidate may apply for the one or more programmes of FMS
- Forms which are incomplete in any way and those without the fees will not be considered
- Institute will not be responsible for the postal delays
- FMS won't divert any chargeback instances of online payment
- All matters of dispute will be subjected to legal jurisdiction of Delhi
- Candidates from reserved categories need to send self attested copies of their caste certificate
- Candidates must send their application form along with the documents to the FMS by the date December 11, 2015.
- FMS will consider the CAT 2015 score for the selection of the candidates for the above programmes
- The eligibility criteria for CAT 2015 is set by IIM