ICFAI Business School is inviting application for the BBA program for the academic year 2017-18. The Admission for the institute is Merit Based. Interested students can apply till June 08, 2017.
- Application form can be submitted at the official website till June 08.
- Students applying should have aggregate score of minimum 55% in their Class XII
- Students should have chosen English as a subject in their qualifying exam.
- The Academic Session is set to start from August 01.
ICFAI BBA Admission 2017 Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||June 08, 2017|
|Interview||June 20, 21 and 22|
|Program starts||August 01, 2017|
ICFAI BBA 2017 Course Details
ICFAI University offers 3-year campus based BBA program designed to enhance and uplift students’ proficiency in the field of Business Administration. The program is divided into 6 semesters with Summer Internship Training being an integral part of the program.
ICFAI BBA Admission 2017 Eligibility
- As mentioned earlier Students applying for BBA Program at ICFAI Business School must have scored at least 55% in their qualifying degree
- Students applying should preferably be an Indian citizen
- Students should have English as a compulsory subject in their qualifying exam.
The Eligibility mentioned above is requisite and students are required to meet each one of them. Failing any one of them would result in cancellation of students’ candidature from the process
ICFAI BBA 2017 Registration Process
The Application for program at ICFAI Business School can be found at the institute’s official website Students must follow the steps mentioned below to submit their application
- Go to the official website
- Register your email id and contact number at the website. System will auto generate you an unique registration number which will be intimated to you through email or SMS.
- Use the generated Registration Number to login
- Fill in all the requisite details such as Academic information, personal history and preferences.
- Make an online payment of INR 600 towards registration fee using credit card/debit card or net banking.
- The payment can also be made through demand draft in favor of "IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/c BBA 2017" payable at Hyderabad.
- Download the ICFAI BBA Application Form and obtain the print out.
- Complete the rest of the required information and send the completely filled information at the following address.
Admissions Office, IBS, # 65, 3rd Floor, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-82, Telangana State, Ph.: 040-23440966, Toll-free: 1 800 425 0767, Email: email@example.com
ICFAI BBA 2017 Admission Fee
Students applying for the institute must pay a sum of INR 600 to complete their registration. The Registration can be done through following modes.
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
The students choosing online mode can pay their fee through Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking. The students must note that the institute accepts NEFT/IMPS payment. Any extra charge during the payment charged from the candidate by the bank or any other party will be paid by the student and the institute will not entertain any request regarding such refunds
The students applying for offline mode of payment will have to send the original demand draft along with their completely filled application form. Similar to Online mode, the institute will not refund money charged from the candidates by the bank or any third party.
ICFAI BBA Admission 2017 Selection Process
The Institute invites application from all the interested eligible students across India. Institute does not conduct any separate entrance examination for the program neither does accept scores of any nationalized or state level examination. The admission to the institute is based on the marks scored by students in their Class XII exam.
On the basis of Merit List prepared post successful registration, students will be called for Personal Interview and final selection will be done.Last Updated - 12 Jun 2017