Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal invites the application for admission into Post Graduate Programme in Forestry Management (PGDFM) programme for the academic year 2016-18.
The institute is offering 3 other courses; check all the courses running at IIFM Indore
IIFM, Bhopal Important Dates for PGDFM Course 2016:
According to the notification, candidates can apply for PGDFM programme for IIFM, Bhopal before the schedule as mentioned in the below table.
December 23, 2015
Last Date for CAT 2015 Candidates
January 20, 2016
Last Date for XAT 2016 Candidates
There are separates dates for candidates who have registered and appeared in the Management Exams as given in the above table.
Eligibility for IIFM, Bhopal PGDFM Programme 2016-18:
Before applying the PGDFM course a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed a Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized University/ Institute
- For general category candidates must obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- For SC/ ST and PwD/ DA candidates must obtained at least 45% marks or equivalent CGPA
For Final Year candidates
If any candidates are in the final year of bachelor degree or awaiting for result then
- Such candidates are also eligible to apply
- If selected then they must have to produce a certificate latest by June 30, 2016 from the Principle/ Registrar of college/ Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2016) containing that candidate has completed all requirement of the bachelor degree
- If any candidate fails to submit the certificate he/she will not be allowed to join the programme
IIFM, Bhopal PGDFM Application Fee
Application fee for PGDFM programme at IIFM is given below in the table according to the category wise
2,88,000 (for 2 Years)
IIFM Bhopal Reservation Policy:
IIFM provides the reservation to reserved category applicants as per the rule of Govt. of India i.e. given below in the table.
% Reservation Seats
Schedule Caste (SC)
Schedule Tribe (ST)
Non-Creamy Layer OBC
Persons with Disability (PwD) / Differently Abled (DA)
Note: The following three categories come under the DA category.
- Hearing impairment
- Locomotors disability/cerebral palsy
Candidate can apply as DA candidates if they are suffer any of the below listed disabilities to the extent of not less than 40% as certified by a Medical Authority.
IIFM, Bhopal PGDFM 2016-18 Admission Procedure:
Step-1: CAT 2015/ XAT 2016
- Candidate will have to appear either in Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur
- IIFM use the score card of CAT 2015 and XAT 2016 for short-listing the candidates for GD/ PI round
Note:IIMs and XLRI have no role in the process of selection and conducting the PGDFM Course.
Step-2: Apply Online to IIFM
Candidate will have to apply online separately for PGDFM course for IIFM Bhopal other than CAT and XAT through any of the following ways:
(i).Apply here for IIFM Bhopal and fill the application form and pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking
(ii). Apply online through MP Online authorized KIOSK Centre (only for Applicants from MP) open the website https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/UserInterface/KIOSK/AuthKIOSKList.aspx to see the list of MP Online authorized KIOSK and pay the application fee in cash.
(iii). Download the application form Click Herewww.iifm.ac.in/pgdfm and make the DD of the application fee. Send the filled in application form along with DD to the given address. DD should be drawn in favour of “Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal”.
(iv). Candidate can also get the application form and admission bulletin by post by sending a Demand Draft of application fee.
Step-3: Group Discussion / Personal Interview
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2015 and XAT 2016 score after that they will be called for GD and PI. GD and PI will be conducted at the following cities selected by the candidate while filling the application form.
- New Delhi
IIFM, Bhopal Scholarship Scheme:
IIFM provides the scholarship to the meritorious students. About 20% students of a batch receive the Rs. 5000/- per month.
Scholarship is given to all category candidates as per the reservation norms i.e. given below:
No. of Scholarships (approx. 20% of the batch)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Non Creamy OBC (NC-OBC)
Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM)
Post Box No. – 357
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal – 462003
Phone Number:- +91 – 755 – 2766603
Email: email@example.comLast Updated - 19 Oct 2015