The School of Pharmaceutical Management, The IIHMR University, Jaipur in association with Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd is inviting students and graduates in the field of Pharmacy/ Science/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Medicine, all across India and abroad to enter an online essay writing competition ‘ACUMEN-2016’. IIHMR offer the various UG and PG courses.
The essay contest is organized with an objective to harness the energy, imagination and creativity of the budding graduates in developing an in depth understanding of the recent challenges and developments which the Pharmaceutical industry is confronted with, and to understand their point of view of looking on the prevailing situation.
The last date for the receipt of complete Essay through email is May 10, 2016. The essays received after the due date will not be accepted.
Fee: No Fee will be payable by the participants at any stage of the contest.
Topics (Write on Any One Topic):
1. Recent developments in diabetes Management
2. Challenges for pharmaceutical industries to deal with reemerging and new infections
3. Human resource development, talent search and retention in pharma industry
- Graduates and final year students of B.Pharm/Science/Biotechnology/Medicine
- 4th and 5th year Doctor of Pharmacy students
- The evaluation of the essay will be done based on the following criteria’s
- Relevance to the topic
- Adherence to the guidelines as mentioned below
Declaration of the Result:
The result of the contest will be declared in the First/second week of June 2016 on the IIHMR University website www.iihmr.edu.in
Guidelines for Writing Essay:
1. The essay should be written in English
2. Only individual entries will be accepted. Co-authorship is not permitted
3. The word limit for the essay is 2000-3000 words
4. Individual entries to be submitted ONLY IN SOFT COPY via email at email@example.com
5. The essay should be written in MS word file (doc.docx)
6. Font size-Times New Roman, Font size 12, Spacing 1.5
7. The cash prize money will be sent through online bank transfer to the winners of the contest.
8. Only the soft copy of ‘Certificate of Merit’ to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd position holders and Certificate of participation will be sent through email.
9. The decision regarding acceptance, rejection and the award of the prizes for the essay would be solely of The IIHMR University, Jaipur and Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd and will be abided by all the participants.
10. Verbatim of the internet sources or from the journals on the mentioned topics will not be accepted. Only original work will be accepted.
About the IIHMR University Jaipur
The IIHMR University Jaipur is a specialized Research University in management research, postgraduate education and training exclusively in the health sector. The university is ranked No. 1 B-School (Health Sector) in Outlook 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and No. 1 Institute of Healthcare Management in Hindustan Times. The University has been designated as a WHO collaborating Center for District Health Systems based on Primary Health Care. institute provide the various facilties like – Hostel, Lab, cafeteria etc.Last Updated - 19 Mar 2016