Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS), Bhubaneswar has announced PGDM Admissions for the academic session 2016-18. The eligible candidates are invited to apply for the course offered by IMIS.
The program has been made equivalent to MBA and approved by All India Council of Technical Education, Govt. of India.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management in the following fields:
- Retail Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Executive PGDM
- Finance and Control
Important Dates for PGDM Admissions 2016
The following are the mentioned last dates to apply for the program for various categories of candidates
Last date to apply
For XAT candidates
January 31, 2016
For CAT candidates
December 31, 2015
For MAT candidates
September MAT (October 31, 2015)
December MAT (January 31, 2016)
February MAT (March 31, 2016)
May MAT (May 31, 2016)
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Admissions in IMIS 2016
The candidates who are looking up to apply for PGDM courses in IMIS are required to know who all can apply for the course.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized University in any discipline can apply
- Students can apply with the valid score of their national level competition exams including XAT 2015, CAT 2015, MAT 2015 and CMAT 2015.
- The candidates who are still pursuing their graduation and are doing with their final year can also apply knowing that their result will be declared by August 31, 2016
Application Procedure for PGDM Admissions in IMIS 2016
The candidate can either opt to apply online or offline.
- For candidates who wish to apply online can visit the official website of IMIS for registration online
- The scanned copy of all the original documents is required to be uploaded while submitting the form online including all the past academic records and photograph
- The candidates filling the form online needs to pay the fees of Rs 600/- via Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card
- The candidates can also apply by purchasing the form by paying the fees of Rs. 600/-
- The application fees can also be submitted by post along with the application form at the following address
Institute of Management & Information Science
Central Office: Vivekananda Marg
Bhubaneswar-751002, Odisha, India
Ph: 0674-2435697, 2433762, 2431953 Fax: 0674-2433932
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Fees to be paid in installments for IMIS Admissions 2016
The total course fees is Rs. 4, 90,000/- which is to be paid in 4 installments.
1st installment is to be paid at the time of admission
2nd installment to be paid latest by September 10, 2016
3rd installment to be paid latest by December 10, 2016
4th installment to be paid latest by April 20, 2017
The students must need a laptop with Wi-Fi facility available in the campus.
Scholarships offered by IMIS Bhubaneswar for PGDM 2016
The students who pay full attention to their academics do get the benefit. Such students get scholarships and deduction in their installment amounts. The scholarship can be availed by the candidates who score more than 65%.